[Dead] TRU/Amazon.com - Coupon Code of the Day

bingbangboom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
These are coupon codes I got and I really didn't think it would be fair just dumping them on everyone plus it wouldn't be fair to them because well... I really wouldn't feel right for some reason.

So here is the first one. Remember they can only be used for Toys R Us website. PS2 Speed Kings $20 Off - 909445

These codes are good to at least March some even April of next year.

*Added by CheapyD*
"The List"
Make sure you buy the game from Toy's R Us and not another vendor!
If the codes aren't working, it means that Toy's R Us is sold out and you are out of luck for now. Check back often as titles do come back in stock.

All games are for the PS2

$20 off Coupons
Barbie Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue $10 after coupon 909494
Dynasty Tactics 2 $10 after coupon code 910504
Dynasty Warriors 4 $20 after coupon code 909450
The Great Escape free after coupon code 909449
[DEAD] Gladiator: Sword of Vengence $10 after coupon 909446
Goblin Commander $10 after coupon 910501
The Hobbit $10 after coupon 910493
Hulk $10 after coupon 910497
I-Ninja $10 after coupon 910505
Lethal Skies II free after coupon 909448
NBA Jam 2004 $10 after coupon 910495
Simpsons: Hit & Run $26 after coupon 910492
Speed Kings free after code 909445
Starsky & Hutch free after coupon 909447
[DEAD] Summer Heat Beach Volleyball free after coupon 909451
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $10 after coupon 910498
Tom and Jerry: The War of the Whiskers $10 after coupon 910499
Whiplash $5 after coupons 910496, 910189

$10 off Coupons
King of Fighters 2000 and 2001 $30 after coupon 910487
Tokyo Extreme Racing 3 $10 after coupon 910485
PS2 Aluminum Case $20 after coupon 909444
PS2 5.4 Screen $140 after coupon 909442

$5 off Coupons
Colin Mcrae Rally 3 $45 after coupon 909441
Dragon Ball Z : Budokai $15 after coupon 909433
Enter the Matrix $25 after coupon 909434
Indy Car Series $35 after coupon 909431
Stuntman $15 after coupon 909436
Terminator: Dawn of Fate Out of stock - 909439
Tomb Raider: Angel Of Darkness $25 after coupon 909430
Transworld Surf Out of stock - 909438

So is it confirmed these codes will only ever be for PS2 games? I thought early on they were supposed to eventually be for XBox--glad I haven't wasted my time following this thread too much.

[quote name='Pinnacle']Anyway you can get a totally free game?[/quote]

are you serious, or is this intended as a sarcastic remark?

if you're serious, you still have to pay rougly $5 shipping for it, so it's not really "free".

if you're being sarcastic, please stop dragging this thread up to the top for no good reason.

Actually I got summer heat beach volleyball for free. I bought it with the simpsons hit and run few days back, and today is my supposed shipping date. I checked the status and found out Simpsons qualify for free shipping so I called Amazon and told them about it and got entire shipping refunded. So technically I got volleyball game for free. Maybe tax which was minimum.

I know now why all the PS2 and XBOX games are cheap(er) and have all the codes, they need to outsell the GC :lol: at least it makes sense :roll: :wink:

Has anyone gotten the code to work for Goblin Commander? I'm ordering from TRU (it says it ships in 24 hours from there) but it won't accetp the code. :(

are you buying it from tru? or from another vendor on amazon? that might be the case. everytime i've tried, it's worked perfectly. if it helps, click on "toys and games" up top. that should take you to tru/amazon website. then do a search for goblin commander (make sure it's ps2 version), and buy it from there. hope that helps.

No, I'm definitely ordering from TRU...I've tried everything, emptied my cart & cleared cache, entered it again - enter code, no go. :( I have no problems w/ the other codes (ordered The Hobbit & Whiplash fine), but unfortunately GC is the one I really wanted. Ah well, must not be meant to be....

looks like Dynasty Tactics 2 is back in stock:

Dynasty Tactics 2 link - use coupon: 910504 (and there's FREE SHIPPING!)

be sure it's the one from Toys R Us. get 'em while they're hot! :D

EDIT: thanks for throwing in the link and coupon Cheapy D, I didn't have time to add it when I posted this ;)

waxhead. thanks for the update. I ordered 4 games ($40) earlier this afternoon and DT2 was gone, but just got it for $10.50 shipped. great price.

No prob...thanks for posting the update.
I also PMed the guy on the previous page who said he was looking for it.

Mr. Rhee and Cheapy D,

no problem at all, I'm glad it's back for everyone who didn't get a chance to grab it last time. with free shipping, this is an awesome deal!

is there any chance other games will have coupons in the future? I noticed a few new ones, but not a whole lot around $10. (I must be turning into a super-Cheapass, I almost never spend more than $15 on any one game now) :D

actually the coupons end 4/30/04

I have lots of xbox coupons only for use instore, but I am currently working on convincing TRU/AMZ to approve online use for the codes. and as soon as I get them ok'ed, I'll let everyone know. the xbox codes I posted earlier ARE valid instore and due to some poor programming on AMZ's end, the codes currently do not work right now on TRU's site. The codes are intended for online use but my contact at AMZ & TRU are probably worried about abuse.

;)

[quote name='waxHead']looks like Dynasty Tactics 2 is back in stock:

Dynasty Tactics 2 link - use coupon: 910504 (and there's FREE SHIPPING!)

be sure it's the one from Toys R Us. get 'em while they're hot! :D

EDIT: thanks for throwing in the link and coupon Cheapy D, I didn't have time to add it when I posted this ;)[/quote]

Thanks for that, I was watching the DT2 coupon amazon thing and I was happy to be able to finally pull the plug on this. $10.71. Beautiful thing.

glad you were able to get in on it Prometheus.

I just checked again, it's OOS at TRU.com. it went pretty quickly, kinda like what's gonna happen to my mojito ;)

well, through amazon, i just completed an order...10.59 after sales tax =]

*crosses fingers*

with amazon, you have to add it from the little sidebar list of stores [currently, tru is the top one on the short list]

im just glad to have gotten in on this

wow, the mojito must be hittin me faster than I thought!

you're right DantheApe, it's still there. I swear I checked and it was gone, I must be hallucinating.

[quote name='waxHead']glad you were able to get in on it Prometheus.

I just checked again, it's OOS at TRU.com. it went pretty quickly, kinda like what's gonna happen to my mojito ;)[/quote]

I was still able to order Dynasty Tactics 2 with the above link for 9.99 just a minute ago, however, Goblin Commander at TRU appears to be gone.

You're not hallucinating, waxHead. I saw it myself. For some odd reason or another, Toysrus just doesn't appear as an available retailer sometimes.

[quote name='CheapyD']No prob...thanks for posting the update.
I also PMed the guy on the previous page who said he was looking for it.[/quote]

Thanx Cheapy, I just ordered Dynasty Tactics for 10 bucks, SWEET!!!!! :D :D :D

Just so you all know, I-Ninja appears to be out of stock.

Fiddlesticks, I was about to order that! Oh well, I'll just tell myself that the GameCube version was better and wait for a deal on that...

This thread is one of the biggest pains in the asses. Shipping charges galore, coupons working and then not working, and then of course, inconsistent availabilities. Argh. So much frustration for mediocre games.

[quote name='lurknomore']This thread is one of the biggest pains in the asses. Shipping charges galore, coupons working and then not working, and then of course, inconsistent availabilities. Argh. So much frustration for mediocre games.[/quote]

ive ordered 4 games off this thread with no problems

when youre checking out(the screen you choose the shipping type) theres a box on the right side of the screen that says enter cupon code and under the box a button that says activate it

hope this helps

ive ordered 6 games off this thread with only 1 coupon that didnt work [whiplash wound up being 10 instead of 5]

and thus far, these have all been great buys...im really glad to have this thread, it's given me an opportunity to get some games i was wanting, but didnt care to pay full price for.

im really lookin forward to gettin DT2 in wednesday, but til then im going to be investing in some Hulk time....

again, great thread, thanks for posting...we've really enjoyed the games thus far =]

-Dan&Steph

Am I just not seeing it, or does TRU have DT2 in stock? Everyone says they're ordering them, but I haven't seen it in stock in days.

[quote name='Stunna-88']Am I just not seeing it, or does TRU have DT2 in stock? Everyone says they're ordering them, but I haven't seen it in stock in days.[/quote]

have to check every hour..

[quote name='Santorum X']Dynasty Tactics 2 back in stock at TRU.

Coupon code still works for $20 off, just tried it.[/quote]

Son of a BTICH! IT sold out during checkout :( .

[quote name='neopolss']hmm, I just tried it and can't get the coupon code to work. Is that free shipping saver screwing it up?[/quote]
Make sure you order from Toys R Us.

I think it's limited to one purchase of that game for that savings, even though I ordered it over a month ago. Also odd is that for awhile it had free shipping, but now it doesn't. I managed to get the free shipping on Tom and Jerry though with coupon, so that'll work for me. Still would have liked another copy of Dynasty Tactics though.

[quote name='Stunna-88']Thanks, I finally ordered DT2.

For some odd reason, I also recieved free shipping, but I'm not complaining.[/quote]

I got free shipping too, they are offering it, you can't beat 10.75 for DT2 delivered right to your door step...

Speaking of that I should get it today.....

bread's done
Back