[DEAD] Wii Pandora's Tower $19.99 New, $18.99 Used at Gamestop (Also PM'ed at Amazon again)

I was able to grab one from a local Gamestop last night.  I normally don't go to Gamestop, but when there is a deal to be had, I shall put aside my prejudices for it!  Haha.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to playing this game.  Should be good!

Don't have time to read the whole thread. Did anyone mention that there's a practically game breaking bug near the end of the game that a fair percentage of people run into, where the game freezes when trying to enter the last pair of towers? Yeah, you run into that and it goes from an above average game to crap pretty fast, even if the work arounds people have found online work for you.
Yeah, it was mentioned earlier. I wish I had picked up the Euro limited edition earlier when it was on sale, since the Euro version doesn't have the bug.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I don't get to say this hardly ever, but Gaestop really came through for me this time.  Not only did they have my sealed copy waiting for me with no hassle, and din't try to charge me over $20 for it, they even had a bin of B1G1 used games at the front, and only 90% of them were shovelware crap.  I snagged Uncharted 3 and Modern Warfare 3 used for $7.50 each.  Considering that I doubt I'd ever invest enough time in Uncharted 3's multiplayer to make it past the free demo on PSN, and if I did I could just go back to Uncharted 2, I think I came out really well (unless someone can prove otherwise?).

But man these games cleared out quick.  Pandora's Tower is now OoS at ALL my local Gamestops, and we have at least one every few miles.  I asked, and sure enough, some jackass went to my local store and bought every damn new copy they had except the ones that were opened.  Safe to assume that's what happened at the other Gamestops in my town.  Thank god I reserved it when I did.  And thanks El Hoardo, you nearly cost me another great game __I__.

Last edited:
Looks like the game is back in stock on Amazon at the $20 price point.

Picked up a copy since it was one of my gold box items and I got another dollar off. 

Thanks OP.

Was able to get a sealed copy from a GS near me. Actually the only place that didn't show Low Stock.
Also traded in some stuff to get ShinMegamiTensai IV (man that's getting hard to find too; now I just need to get FireEmblem for the CN promo

So here I am with all three of the Op RF titles and yet to play'em. Swear I'm gonna get to'em, one day.

Wow, I don't get to say this hardly ever, but Gaestop really came through for me this time. Not only did they have my sealed copy waiting for me with no hassle, and din't try to charge me over $20 for it, they even had a bin of B1G1 used games at the front, and only 90% of them were shovelware crap. I snagged Uncharted 3 and Modern Warfare 3 used for $7.50 each. Considering that I doubt I'd ever invest enough time in Uncharted 3's multiplayer to make it past the free demo on PSN, and if I did I could just go back to Uncharted 2, I think I came out really well (unless someone can prove otherwise?).

But man these games cleared out quick. Pandora's Tower is now OoS at ALL my local Gamestops, and we have at least one every few miles. I asked, and sure enough, some jackass went to my local store and bought every damn new copy they had except the ones that were opened. Safe to assume that's what happened at the other Gamestops in my town. Thank god I reserved it when I did. And thanks El Hoardo, you nearly cost me another great game __I__.
well they didn't come through for me, When i arrived they went to the display case and took the game out the sleeve. The moment I saw that I told them I didnt want it. A game isnt magically new because you slap a new sticker on the cover and employees get to play it. Luckily I kept my amazon order open.

I picked up a copy at my GS when I went to check out the 3 for $10 deal.  Managed to find one still sealed.  I'm not sure when I'll get around to playing it, but I like picking up the few good RPGs for the Wii.  Has The Last Story dropped to this price?  $20 is the sweet spot for me.  I have to really want something to pick it up at $30+.

I picked up a copy at my GS when I went to check out the 3 for $10 deal. Managed to find one still sealed. I'm not sure when I'll get around to playing it, but I like picking up the few good RPGs for the Wii. Has The Last Story dropped to this price? $20 is the sweet spot for me. I have to really want something to pick it up at $30+.
I think $29.99 was the lowest sale for TLS, but this was likely after the reprint of just the regular game (MSRP became $39.99). I am NOT counting the "glitch" where it was priced for ~$8 on Amazon.

bread's done
Back