{dead} Write me a paper about andrew jackson for $20 {dead}

[quote name='punqsux']we shoulda cloned twentys, jackson wouldnt have given a shaq-fu.[/quote]

I'M TOTALLY fuckING WATCHING THAT RIGHT NOW!

Eerie. :lol:

[quote name='Scorch']I'd do it for $20. I'd do it sometime this weekend.[/quote]

Or a copy of SRS on XBox from Gamefly. I made an A on every english paper i've ever done. I made a B on my Andrew Jackson paper.

I'll do it for Arc the Lad Collection.

Or Radiant Silvergun.

Hell. I'll take Panzer Dragoon Saga.

I'm easy.

Zion: Yes, it is 17.5 movies worth (not including tax).

Why not just slip your teacher some pieces of paper with Andrew Jackson on them, if you know what I mean. :wink:

[quote name='bignick']Ill do it for $50. You must pay first. I will got out and buy an eight of some good bud, blaze, then right you paper.[/quote]

maybe you already smoked that eight?

I think you have more than enough general information that you can flesh out for 5 or 6 pages from all the little tidbits people have posted throughout this thread. At this point I would just write the damned thing myself.

[quote name='nickmad']dude just do your own work, once you sit down and get to it, its not so bad. dont be pathetic and pay someone to do your school work.[/quote]

you damn do gooders..if you read his friggin post u would realize that it isnt his work its for a friend

[quote name='schu'][quote name='nickmad']dude just do your own work, once you sit down and get to it, its not so bad. dont be pathetic and pay someone to do your school work.[/quote]

you damn do gooders..if you read his friggin post u would realize that it isnt his work its for a friend[/quote]

which makes all the difference. :lol:

[quote name='pacifickarma'][quote name='spyhunterk19']In college it is commonplace to be paid to write papers for others.[/quote]

No, it isn't.[/quote]
Yea, I want to know what college he's at.

Really, he ought to just tell his friend to do it himself. Academic dishonesty shouldn't be taken so lightly.

Really, he ought to just tell his friend to do it himself. Academic dishonesty shouldn't be taken so lightly.
I concur. Paying people to do your work for you isn't a habit to get into, be it your friend (yeah, right), yourself, or anyone else. I'm surprised how many of you guys are justifying something like this with "Well, everyone else does it."

Besides, in the time it takes to read this thread, I could totally have banged out 5 pages on Andrew Jackson. Sub-par, probably "C" work, but still.

[quote name='fashoinfightpause'][quote name='zionoverfire']hmmm well I must say I'd be tempted if it was a bit more, like say $25, but $20 is hardly worth my time.[/quote]

on another post i said i might be willing to go up to $30. so far your most likely to do this but yeah i don't think i'll mke my decision until tomorow afternoon[/quote]

If you aren't going to make a decision until tomorrow afternoon, you could do the damn thing yourself by then.

I just had to write a 5 page paper on Jackson this past semester, or should I say the creation of grand theory by an early 20th century historian who chose to depict the evolution of America, and Jackson's very important role. Now, There is no way in hell I'm gonna give some HS student a college paper that received a 98. I will, however give you some pointers on what to write about.

1) Jackson's mysterious youth and his true upbringing. Little is known about this period of Jackson's life, so filling a page with useless banter should be no problem.

2) Jackson's education and his early days as a prosecutor.

3) Jackson's near bankruptcy on a massive land deal in Memphis (do to a unreliable business partner), and his subsequent rebound (which took 20 years).

4) His non-monumental presidency.

5) His conflicting role in history (do some research on his dealings with Native Americans, and the view that many Historians have about his overall demeanor)

Good luck to you and your friend with this paper, and in the future don’t procrastinate. Then dont expect $20 to get you out of your promises.

[quote name='oddjob93']I just had to write a 5 page paper on Jackson this past semester, or should I say the creation of grand theory by an early 20th century historian who chose to depict the evolution of America, and Jackson's very important role. Now, There is no way in hell I'm gonna give some HS student a college paper that received a 98. I will, however give you some pointers on what to write about.

1) Jackson's mysterious youth and his true upbringing. Little is known about this period of Jackson's life, so filling a page with useless banter should be no problem.

2) Jackson's education and his early days as a prosecutor.

3) Jackson's near bankruptcy on a massive land deal in Memphis (do to a unreliable business partner), and his subsequent rebound (which took 20 years).

4) His non-monumental presidency.

5) His conflicting role in history (do some research on his dealings with Native Americans, and the view that many Historians have about his overall demeanor)

Good luck to you and your friend with this paper, and in the future don’t procrastinate. Then dont expect $20 to get you out of your promises.[/quote]

thanks for the advice. it will be taken seriously. well i guess i should get started on writing this paper.

bread's done
Back