*DEAD* X Marks the Spot Scavenger Hunt - Official Xbox 360 contest with daily prizes

[quote name='davfer']you should email the guy who sent the letters, the mail is in the letter, i email him a week ago, you should email him to see what he knows... he answered me within minutes[/quote]
Maybe I'm sounding like an asshole here, but if he answered you why not just tell all of us what he told you? Why make him go through the trouble of answering 50 of us and making us go through the trouble of emailing him? Just my thoughts...

[quote name='Foladar']I emailed him since davfer didn't share, I'll let you guys know if I hear anything.[/quote]

Thank you Foladar. I would, but I don't know the email address. I knew it was a mistake throwing that letter out.

haha, sorry about my last comment

this is what i got

RE: hi
Sent:
Tue 1/29/08 2:35 PM

To: ME :p

David,

We are still working on shipping out the X Marks the Spot prizes, and expect to ship everything out in the next week or two. Expect to receive your prize in the next 2-3 weeks. Thanks for your patience.

- Michael

So, someone actually won something from them?
I was ranked like 63rd overall and I never heard ANYTHING.
I thought that I had a really good chance at SOMETHING... ANYTHING...
but, alas... no .... nothing

[quote name='Cameron4All']So, someone actually won something from them?
I was ranked like 63rd overall and I never heard ANYTHING.
I thought that I had a really good chance at SOMETHING... ANYTHING...
but, alas... no .... nothing[/quote]

Around 30 of us CAGs won. Go a couple of pages back. There's a list of people who won. Some of us CAGs even got the good prizes. Like vacations>_

i won something despite not really doing anything.

Also what were some of the more bigger prizes that you guys got? and did u actually win a vacation Dark?

Here's the last updated list:

Daily Prize Drawings:

1st prize (Mt. Dew mini-fridge): 2
2nd prize (SCH-I760 phone): 1
3rd prize (Xbox 360 game): 12
4th prize (Activision sweatshirt): 0
5th prize ($20 Dominos GC): 6
6th prize (Big Red gum): 0

Weekly Prize Drawings:

Grand prize (Xbox 360 Elite): 1
1st prize (Zune): 0

Grand Prize Drawing:

Grand prize (Pontiac G6 Coupe + gum): 0
1st prize (Ultimate Home Entertainment & Gaming System + gum): 0
2nd prize (5 day/4 night trip for 4 to any Beaches Resort): 1
3rd prize: (Adidas "Game On" Package): 0

I won a $60 game and not a vacation, sadly =(.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Here's the last updated list:

Daily Prize Drawings:

1st prize (Mt. Dew mini-fridge): 2
2nd prize (SCH-I760 phone): 1
3rd prize (Xbox 360 game): 12
4th prize (Activision sweatshirt): 0
5th prize ($20 Dominos GC): 6
6th prize (Big Red gum): 0

Weekly Prize Drawings:

Grand prize (Xbox 360 Elite): 1
1st prize (Zune): 0

Grand Prize Drawing:

Grand prize (Pontiac G6 Coupe + gum): 0
1st prize (Ultimate Home Entertainment & Gaming System + gum): 0
2nd prize (5 day/4 night trip for 4 to any Beaches Resort): 1
3rd prize: (Adidas "Game On" Package): 0

I won a $60 game and not a vacation, sadly =(.[/quote]

Big red Gum as a prize???:drool:

I won the trip but declined it. I could only take 1 other adult and 2 children. They didnt have a cashout option and I had to pay taxes on 7500 bucks. Biggest prize I have ever won and didnt even get to enjoy it! What a bummer....

I was a daily 3rd prize winner, and I sent a polite email to the dude that was listed on the letter this week. He replied within a day, on Feb. 14, with this:

Hello Carmine,

I do apologize for the delay in this promotion. I expect that all prizes
have been shipped now, and you should expect to receive your prize in
the next 2-3 weeks. Thanks and have a great day!

- Michael

2 or 3 weeks for delivery is too much.. the things that i bought from ebay's sellers that ship from china arrive faster than 2-3 weeks

Can anyone give me his email? We've all asked when are we going to receive the prizes, but we failed to ask what the prize is. I don't care how long it takes. I just want to know what the hell I'm getting.

I just received a response from Marden Kane.

Apparently the prizes have been shipping, and the current arrival dates are set to be "2-3 weeks at the latest."

[quote name='davfer']i heard that we are going to receive and extra gift for the delay[/quote]

:roll:
Ohh Noezz It took forever to get my free stuff, gimme more free stuff.

[quote name='Dem Pyros']Really? Cool, Mt. Dew stickers to stick on my Mt. Dew refrigerator :D

(anyone wanna buy? ;))[/quote]

The fridge or the stickers?

[quote name='Krohboy']I want to buy a Fridge if anyones selling?[/quote]

I'll sell once mine actually shows up.

Maybe I should've kept up with this, I did it for a week then it got boring.

Oh well, anybody here win anything really cool? I'd rather not read through 75 pages.

[quote name='bugsomeoneelse']Maybe I should've kept up with this, I did it for a week then it got boring.

Oh well, anybody here win anything really cool? I'd rather not read through 75 pages.[/quote]

Check page 74 or so for the list of winners.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Can anyone give me his email? We've all asked when are we going to receive the prizes, but we failed to ask what the prize is. I don't care how long it takes. I just want to know what the hell I'm getting.[/QUOTE]

I asked this for you and he stated it was about 10 different games at the advertiser's sole discretion, but he didn't have the list offhand .. some of the titles were advertised during the contest as possible prizes.

[quote name='Foladar']I asked this for you and he stated it was about 10 different games at the advertiser's sole discretion, but he didn't have the list offhand .. some of the titles were advertised during the contest as possible prizes.[/quote]

Thanks for asking :).

i heard the ring bell of my apartment, and i went running to see who was it... it was FEDEX :)...

but it was a delivery for my sister :(

[quote name='davfer']i heard the ring bell of my apartment, and i went running to see who was it... it was FEDEX :)...

but it was a delivery for my sister :([/quote]

owned

[quote name='davfer']i heard the ring bell of my apartment, and i went running to see who was it... it was FEDEX :)...

but it was a delivery for my sister :([/quote]

If it's taking 2-3 weeks for us to get the prize, I'm assuming it's being sent media mail (because that's the only thing that slow). Therefore, it would be a postal service delivery. Heh.

[quote name='espressoman']If it's taking 2-3 weeks for us to get the prize, I'm assuming it's being sent media mail (because that's the only thing that slow). Therefore, it would be a postal service delivery. Heh.[/quote]

That or they really didn't have them shipped out, but simply lied about it...

[quote name='DarkRider23']That or they really didn't have them shipped out, but simply lied about it...[/quote]

yes, i agree with you... i want my money back :p ahahhaha (the land lord video)

The letter said we had to wait 6-8 weeks for our prizes, correct? 8 weeks are up on the 24th of Feb. Heres hoping that it arrives before that day. If not, I guess it'll be the waiting game.

Probably will be later then Feb 24th .. the email from Feb 19th that I received stated the prizes were being sent out in the two weeks prior, and should all be out of the warehouse soon (ie they aren't all sent out yet) and should be received in 2-3 weeks at the latest (for everyone).

bread's done
Back