*DEAD* X Marks the Spot Scavenger Hunt - Official Xbox 360 contest with daily prizes

i remember on the game website that some ubisoft titles were also going to be given away.

was hoping for the naruto game, orange box or skate but I got command and conquer 3, not a huge RTS fan so... :roll:

I received mine yesterday. It was bittersweet. Orange Box. Definitely the best of the games that were in the "examples image"...BUT I already have it for PC. My condolences to all on their Harry Potter/Fusion Frenzy tragedy. I'm in PA, came USPS, shipped from Grand Rapids, MI.

For all you Fusion Frenzy 2 winners...

I contacted Marden-Kane via email yesterday, with a very polite email, stating my disappointment. The guy got back to me today saying that what I said was noted and they are looking into it.

I would recommend, if you got burned with Fusion Frenzy 2, to do the same. Just don't be hostile or mean. If you want a copy of what I wrote, feel free to PM me.

[quote name='Dem Pyros']Pennsylvania here.

Walked up to my steps along side the UPS man.

editedfridgetf2.jpg
[/quote]

SEXY!

I got Command & Conquer 3 in the mail today. Already had Orange Box, Skate, and the Simpsons. I actually would have preferred Harry Potter. But then again, maybe not. I'm just not very enthused about my prize. But I guess it beats the set of poker chips my wife won from a Play & Win.

[quote name='ElektroDragon']I got Command & Conquer 3 in the mail today. Already had Orange Box, Skate, and the Simpsons. I actually would have preferred Harry Potter. But then again, maybe not. I'm just not very enthused about my prize. But I guess it beats the set of poker chips my wife won from a Play & Win.[/quote]

Hey, if you wanted Harry Potter, we can trade :D

Add me to the list of new Harry Potter owners. Of course my 360 must have sensed its arrival looming as I got the RRoD yesterday. Ironic, maybe. Funny, not really.

Got my game today, it was Naruto: ROAN :)

my little brother wanted this game since it came out and I almost got it when Amazon had it for $39.99. good think I decided to spend my money on Fatal Frame 3 heh

Got my fridge too. It's nice, but I don't use the minifridge I have now, so I'm probably gonna sell it off.

Thing's heavy though. x_x

[quote name='Charron']Got my fridge too. It's nice, but I don't use the minifridge I have now, so I'm probably gonna sell it off.

Thing's heavy though. x_x[/quote]

It's a fridge so of course it would be heavy

I didn't win anything...was really hoping for a fridge, though. Does it even light up inside?

Oh well, I won two of the MD mini-fridges from TYS, so I can't complain.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I didn't win anything...was really hoping for a fridge, though. Does it even light up inside?

Oh well, I won two of the MD mini-fridges from TYS, so I can't complain.[/quote]Yes, it lights up from the front and inside.

[quote name='Dem Pyros']Yes, it lights up from the front and inside.[/quote]

That's really nice. I know I use the one MD fridge I kept all the time.

[quote name='dank']got my 20 dollar dominos gift card today. although it wasnt a gift card, but four $5 dollar gift certificates.[/quote]
Let me guess...
"Limit one per order"

I won the Halo 3 fridge. Had no idea I had won it. Arrived home one day last week to a big freaking box on the porch. Was like "what the heck is this?" Pretty cool though. I forgot all about the contest as I only did it one day and had maybe seven clues. Anybody know what I can get for this on eBay?

Hmm...no clue Seldon.
But if you are planning on selling it, I'd definitely throw in a bid.
I got 340 answers in the contest and didn't win squat.
So PM me a link for your e-Bay page....I'll definitely go for it!

So those of you burned by Fusion Frenzy 2, should be getting another game. I got mine today. Viva Pinata! Double burned. Ouch.

[quote name='espressoman']So those of you burned by Fusion Frenzy 2, should be getting another game. I got mine today. Viva Pinata! Double burned. Ouch.[/quote]

Thats not as bad.. unless you've already played it or something.

I had every clue filled in and was ranked top 100, won the trip for 2 and didnt claim it because it was bs and I didnt want to take a fcking trip to fcking sandals beach resort. Obviously I would of had to pay taxes on 8000 bucks, fck that. WOuld have much rather paid taxes on a 360 or somethign I can actually use. Blowing something up right now after seeing this thread,,,,

[quote name='Manatee']Thats not as bad.. unless you've already played it or something.[/quote]

Yah. I already have it. Plus, it's in a clearly labeled box that says NOT FOR RESALE on it.

[quote name='Halo3Champ']I had every clue filled in and was ranked top 100, won the trip for 2 and didnt claim it because it was bs and I didnt want to take a fcking trip to fcking sandals beach resort. Obviously I would of had to pay taxes on 8000 bucks, fck that. WOuld have much rather paid taxes on a 360 or somethign I can actually use. Blowing something up right now after seeing this thread,,,,[/quote]

How many times are you going to complain? :roll:

bread's done
Back