*DEAD* X Marks the Spot Scavenger Hunt - Official Xbox 360 contest with daily prizes

it loads for me but shows me as already signed in (which i am not) and it tells me to register again. when i click sign out it does the exact same thing over and over again. any tips?

[quote name='J train86']it loads for me but shows me as already signed in (which i am not) and it tells me to register again. when i click sign out it does the exact same thing over and over again. any tips?[/quote]

i had the same problem. cleared my cache, cookies, etc and restarted my computer. took forever to log back in, but all was normal when it finally processed.

[quote name='el scorhed']if anyone happens to win the mini fridge, ill either give them 100 dollars, or 1600 misrosoft points

xbl- el scorched[/quote]

Really?! $100 that could buy 8000 ms points (or more) or 1600 ms points?!

I'm hoping that if I win anything I win the fridge...well besides the car but those odds are a lot harder than the mini fridge.

If I don't win one, I might get it on eBay, they're selling for about $80

yea but it has halo on these makes it extra special,, so yea 100 dollars

xbl-el scorched i messed up my name on this thing i spelled it wrong lol

^lol so what, halo is on everything right now. $100 for 1600 pts!!!

*EDIT

well, maybe I'm wrong. It just seems silly.

and elscorhed, if I win the fridge, I'll PM you

thanks for thehelp today guys.

Still pissed about yesterday, my thoughts is that mountain dew stores cookies and thats why i couldnt ind it yesterday and ended up getting locked out on 31.

Oh well

Anyone get an email saying they have won anything?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']dont get too cocky, we dont like that shit around here

if you're gonna be one of us, then start acting like it[/quote]... am I to be assimilated as well?

Sorry, bud. Not gonna happen.

[quote name='Logante']thanks for thehelp today guys.

Still pissed about yesterday, my thoughts is that mountain dew stores cookies and thats why i couldnt ind it yesterday and ended up getting locked out on 31.

Oh well

Anyone get an email saying they have won anything?[/quote] They don't email you, they send you a letter through the mail. So it would take about 2 weeks to get to you.

Dammit I wish they made some of these Contests available to Canadians...way the promote your items.....stupid Microsoft.

[quote name='el scorhed']if anyone needs answers, i will have all ten of them probably within 30 minutes..ill post it

show some luv![/quote]

They are being updated every day on the first post, buddy.

[quote name='el scorhed']i no but what if he has to go to the bathroom?

it cant hurt

lfmao im 2 funny

lol[/quote]

Am I the only one that has no idea what he is saying?

[quote name='el scorhed']Sry My Bro Went On

I Have 49/50

Cause Of Tht 20 Try Things

Member I Will Give 100 Dollars For A Mini Fridge[/quote]

engrish?

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Wow, I hope they know that finishing first has nothing to do with the prizes.[/quote] Exactly, I just wanted to get there first so I can post the answers here and help you guys out lol.

51.XBOX COMMUNITY PERSONALITY: MAJOR NELSON'S TOP 9 OLD SCHOOL GAMES.=experience
52.THE BUTLER DOES IT AT BEACHES LUXURIOUS ACCOMODATIONS.=luxury
53.MM. CHECK OUT THOSE DELICIOUS DOMINO’S MENU FEASTS.=deluxe
54.ALWAYS FOLLOW THE XBOX.COM NOVICE GUIDE TO FIGHTING.=execute
55.ThEre's A view and then there's an OVERview at FIFA 08.
56.SEE XBOX BOMBERMAN LIVE, OR YOU'LL BOMB.=exactly
57.What's the latEst skAte news?
58.THIS AIN’T NO BUBBLEGUM. CANDYSTAND ROCKS GUITAR HERO III.
59.XPLORE THE XBOX 360 ELITE SYSTEM AT XBOX.COM HARDWARE. =extra
60.DOH! XBOX PERSONALITY SOOZYQ TALKS ABOUT THE SIMPSONS MOVIE.=next

[quote name='J train86']51.XBOX COMMUNITY PERSONALITY: MAJOR NELSON'S TOP 9 OLD SCHOOL GAMES.=experience
52.THE BUTLER DOES IT AT BEACHES LUXURIOUS ACCOMODATIONS.=luxury
53.MM. CHECK OUT THOSE DELICIOUS DOMINO’S MENU FEASTS.=deluxe
54.ALWAYS FOLLOW THE XBOX.COM NOVICE GUIDE TO FIGHTING.=execute
55.ThEre's A view and then there's an OVERview at FIFA 08.
56.SEE XBOX BOMBERMAN LIVE, OR YOU'LL BOMB.=exactly
57.What's the latEst skAte news?
58.THIS AIN’T NO BUBBLEGUM. CANDYSTAND ROCKS GUITAR HERO III.
59.XPLORE THE XBOX 360 ELITE SYSTEM AT XBOX.COM HARDWARE. =extra
60.DOH! XBOX PERSONALITY SOOZYQ TALKS ABOUT THE SIMPSONS MOVIE.=next[/quote] Thanks for the questions, I still can't get the site to load. I already got the answers, thanks again. I'll enter them later when the site is unclogged.

for those of you with loading problems
i dont know if this would work for every one but try typing in the address bar about:blank and then reload the x marks the spot page - worked for me;)

yea ive been in this since there was only 150 ppl on the leaderboards, and you would think someone on this this site would have won just a daily prize by now? I don't care about the car (its stick anyways) i just want a mini fridge

So correct me if i'm wrong. According to the rules, winners will be notified two weeks after the drawing. So the first time anyone will know if they've won would be about the 20th or so? And those notices would be from the first days daily drawing.

[quote name='xGLOBAL THREATx']yea ive been in this since there was only 150 ppl on the leaderboards, and you would think someone on this this site would have won just a daily prize by now? I don't care about the car (its stick anyways) i just want a mini fridge[/quote]

It's a Fricken free car you have to pay tax title insurance on. It would be a nice day to say pay 20% of what this is worth to have it!!!

Also it being a Stick (manual transmision) Makes it a better deal, as thats now considered premium!! And to think it was standard, and automatics are now considered standard. Are we to lazy as americans to spend a day or two learning how to drive a stick??

I will probly convert my 65 stang to a stick if i ever get the money to fix that car up.

Personally I could not afford the tax title insurance etc on a new car, as I have enough tax issues atm....

and Yes winners will be contacted by snail mail 2 weeks after the first drawing, according to the rules!!

I want the elite for the 120 gb HDD, i would prolly give my brother the 360 with my current HDD on it.

But any prize would be sweet. I will keep you guys informed if I am lucky enough to win a prize. I have only won 1 raffle prize in my life, to win a prize i actually want would be a dream come true!!!

bread's done
Back