*DEAD* X Marks the Spot Scavenger Hunt - Official Xbox 360 contest with daily prizes

yeah but im to lazy to learn how to drive stick, and plus it is a really nice car, but then again. Mini fridge. a personal fridge. if i did win the car i would sell it for a nissan 350z.

i dont understand how you figure these out. they dont really tell you

edit: also im pretty sure you cant enter the old ones? correct?

[quote name='Smeag']Its just a left over I guess from a previous day. Or a new clue for today?[/quote]

Nope, I checked all the previous clues, none of them were "Exchange". And I've got all of today's, none of them are that either.

[quote name='el scorhed']the clues are only real if u can click them and it says congrats on findin an X[/quote]

Stop misleading people.

sorry el scorhed, you're wrong. some do, some don't. some sites like xbox.com and mountaindew.com do that, but others like beaches.com and candystand.com do not. you were misleading people, especially after claiming to have 49/50 and that "all" the ones you found would do it.

[quote name='peril']sorry el scorhed, you're wrong. some do, some don't. some sites like xbox.com and mountaindew.com do that, but others like beaches.com and candystand.com do not. you were misleading people, especially after claiming to have 49/50 and that "all" the ones you found would do it.[/quote]

get a girlfriend

psshhh el schorhead you found all of them on your own, your the fag who spends more time on this than anyone else, we all pretty much just cheat off of other peoples answers. face it you have no life and you try to argue with people on gaming forums. You sure do know how to have a good time :applause:

1. candystand is a dandy stand for trophy games
2. scroll xbox.com forums page to battlefield 2: modern combat. or else
3. take a bite of the domino's email signup
4. never forget elephant at destructoid home contests.
5. it's time for an xbox timeshift interactice interview
6. panasonic projectors. why? reputation.
7. look next to the bottle when you read about the beaches red lane spas
8. quick. shoot for ea fifa 08 news
9. climb in the xbox ring with rumble roses xx
10. the simpsons game fEAtures what?!

[quote name='xGLOBAL THREATx']psshhh el schorhead you found all of them on your own, your the fag who spends more time on this than anyone else, we all pretty much just cheat off of other peoples answers. face it you have no life and you try to argue with people on gaming forums. You sure do know how to have a good time :applause:[/quote]qft.... i contribute what i can but i'm usually on here after the answers have been posted. and i am grateful for you guys all helping out. people arguing on internet forums make me laugh.:lol:

[quote name='yukine']The Xbox forums are down, so no 62 right now. :lol:[/quote]

i can see the forums, just can't login to post. don't see any out of place green x's at the moment though.

[quote name='J train86']qft.... i contribute what i can but i'm usually on here after the answers have been posted. and i am grateful for you guys all helping out. people arguing on internet forums make me laugh.:lol:[/quote]

yea i wasnt making fun of you i was saying if el scorhead finds all of his on his own then why does he come onto these forums calling people losers and telling us to get a life? I find that kind of ironic

[quote name='xGLOBAL THREATx']yea i wasnt making fun of you i was saying if el scorhead finds all of his on his own then why does he come onto these forums calling people losers and telling us to get a life? I find that kind of ironic[/quote]i know. i said qft (quoted for truth) i used to think it meant quit effing talking...

site is messing up for me again. i think i'll go to bed and do it tomorrow since i don't work... good thinking about that notification after 20 days thing btw.

I dont understand people, Seriously the ranking has no use other then making people compete for what entries into a drwing. CAG is the only site i was able to find people looking out for other gamers by posting deals and steals (in some cases with clearance prices etc). Then we get retards that come here talking crap. They can go die, or go get owned over and over again in pvp (mmorpg) or sniped constanly (FPS) and just DIE.

Ignore the retards that wanna slam what you guys stand for!!

If they dont like it let em go cry themselves to sleep!!

CAG has saved me $50+ and i have been coming to this site for less then a week, people look out for each other here and I like a site that states great deals for the gamer.

Seriously i love this forum and site!!!

[quote name='Logante']I dont understand people, Seriously the ranking has no use other then making people compete for what entries into a drwing. CAG is the only site i was able to find people looking out for other gamers by posting deals and steals (in some cases with clearance prices etc). Then we get retards that come here talking crap. They can go die, or go get owned over and over again in pvp (mmorpg) or sniped constanly (FPS) and just DIE.

Ignore the retards that wanna slam what you guys stand for!!

If they dont like it let em go cry themselves to sleep!!

CAG has saved me $50+ and i have been coming to this site for less then a week, people look out for each other here and I like a site that states great deals for the gamer.

Seriously i love this forum and site!!![/quote] Heh, exactly. It doesn't matter if you enter the answers in tonight or tomorrow morning, you will still have the same amount of entries as the person who entered them in tonight.

I signed up just to say thankyou, currently I'm ranked 40 out of 28,000 something.

and if I do win something, I'll give it away here.

how long did they say we have to wait for them to contact us if we won? was it 2 weeks or 20 days or something?

EDIT: found it: you will be notified 2 weeks after the drawing by mail (not email).

[quote name='kensterdotnet']I'm ranked 218 with 69/360 entries.[/quote]

How does that work? I'm ranked 468 of 28500 with 70/360 entries.

thanks guys. just got them in. hey there becuzimbrown. i have seen you around the Xbox forums. and isn't there any way to ban scorhed? he isn't really helping and he doesn't need to post here to see the answers....

bread's done
Back