*DEAD* X Marks the Spot Scavenger Hunt - Official Xbox 360 contest with daily prizes

[quote name='J train86']thanks guys. just got them in. hey there becuzimbrown. i have seen you around the Xbox forums. and isn't there any way to ban scorhed? he isn't really helping and he doesn't need to post here to see the answers....[/quote]

Give em a break, its too early to be jumping on the ban wagon so soon besides who cares who see's the answers, thats what this sites all about...They'll come around soon if not...Fug'em!

[quote name='Sockey']The drawings are based on questions answered, not rank, correct? I ask because I forgot to do this one day this week.[/quote]
Rank is only for e-pissing contests.

It is just a raffle.
If you answer all correctly for a day you get 10 entries for the daily prize that day.
If you answer all correctly for a week you get 70 entries for the weekly prize that week.
If you answer all correctly for a the entire run you get 360 entries for the grand/1st/2nd/3rd prize.

[quote name='Sockey']The drawings are based on questions answered, not rank, correct? I ask because I forgot to do this one day this week.[/quote]

Pretty sure 1 answer = 1 entry into daily, weekly and grand prize drawing, or something like that. Amount answered just means more entries, and rank is just bragging rights.

Ok thanks, I guess I will keep on playing. And thank you OP for posting the daily answers in the original post every day. Your work is appreciated.

I'd throw in my help if the site would actually load for me -.-. Been sitting at it waiting to load for like 10 minutes.

[quote name='goud71493']stop advertising other sites here this is the best one and u know maybe he found them himself[/quote]

Right.... The text pattern matches that site exactly by chance?

[quote name='CAGMarines']Right.... The text pattern matches that site exactly by chance?[/quote]im not even gonna give my view to that site and if he did i dont care good for him

i suppose all the users of "that site" were sequestered in a solitary room and fought through the clues til the bitter end. because there's no other places posting the answers.

w/e..... im just saying I know they had all the answers before we did and then all of a sudden the exact same list with matching text patterns shows up here 1 minuet later?

I just like to see people get credit were due.

[quote name='CAGMarines']w/e..... im just saying I know they had all the answers before we did and then all of a sudden the exact same list with matching text patterns shows up here 1 minuet later?

I just like to see people get credit were due.[/quote] Of course it's going to be the exact same list lol. There are no other possible answers.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Of course it's going to be the exact same list lol. There are no other possible answers.[/quote]

Really makes you think...Why exactly are they arguing

Tsk...

:roll: :roll: Hey guys is it me or is there something wrong when you try to load the previous clues page........ or am i the only one.... HELP need to get around it i didnt have internet yesterday:cry:

[quote name='lyne1219']:roll: :roll: Hey guys is it me or is there something wrong when you try to load the previous clues page........ or am i the only one.... HELP need to get around it i didnt have internet yesterday:cry: [/quote]

It's designed so that you should be able to *view* previous clues (and the answers) but not answer the questions. :cry: If you can't view them, there's some kind of problem.

el scorched...tone down the anger and unecessary comments or you will be banned. I've seen nothing but usless posts and random anger from you.

[quote name='J train86']5 minutes. the lack of activity is slightly disturbing....[/quote]
I'm sure we're all here... well, I am at least. Still waiting to get in, though!

In case someone need the clues:

81.XBOX FAMILY SETTINGS HAS THIS HEALTHY GAMING CLUE.
82.GUITAR HERO. YOU'RE EITHER FORUM, OR AGAINST 'EM.
83.WHAT’S THE BUZZ ABOUT THE PRIZES YOU CAN WIN IN THE SAMSUNG FUN CLUB GLAMOUR GIRL SWEEPSTAKES?
84.GET “MORE CHEESE” ON THE DOMINO’S MENU FEAST.
85.PANASONIC PROJECTORS. WHY? INNOVATIVE FEATURES.
86.PICK AND ROLL TO THE LATEST NEWS ON EA MARCH MADNESS.
87.FIND A PRIMO PROMO FROM DEW.
88.Get the latest news from Prostreet, plEAse.
89.HUNGRY? TRY BEACHES TURKS & CAICOS RESTAURANTS.
90.X-MEN: THE OFFICIAL GAME PREVIEW PAGE MARKS THE SPOT ON XBOX.COM.

For those waiting:

XBOX FAMILY SETTINGS HAS THIS HEALTHY GAMING CLUE.

GUITAR HERO. YOU'RE EITHER FORUM, OR AGAINST 'EM.

WHAT’S THE BUZZ ABOUT THE PRIZES YOU CAN WIN IN THE SAMSUNG FUN CLUB GLAMOUR GIRL SWEEPSTAKES?

GET “MORE CHEESE” ON THE DOMINO’S MENU FEAST.

PANASONIC PROJECTORS. WHY? INNOVATIVE FEATURES.

PICK AND ROLL TO THE LATEST NEWS ON EA MARCH MADNESS.

FIND A PRIMO PROMO FROM DEW.

Get the latest news from Prostreet, plEAse.

HUNGRY? TRY BEACHES TURKS & CAICOS RESTAURANTS.

X-MEN: THE OFFICIAL GAME PREVIEW PAGE MARKS THE SPOT ON XBOX.COM.

thanks to all the contributors. couldn't get logged in before all the answers were posted. gotta remember to get that page loaded prior to go-time.

bread's done
Back