*DEAD* X Marks the Spot Scavenger Hunt - Official Xbox 360 contest with daily prizes

[quote name='michaelmyers7']YEAH! they hid it big time still looking.[/quote]

Might be like the last Dew one I had probs with it was updated like 7 am.....

I will check out dews site in the morning, prolly not updated yet thinking people wouldnt be looking yet!!!

Hmm...not Phoenix or exhibit or exhibits

(I was thinking the team was the Indians and with the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame...you know...exhibits...)

Worth a shot.

Well, Mountain dew is just a horrible website, that does not get updated by the time they update the scavenger hunt page. Kinda sucks I have a life and do this in between sleep work and school....

Not:
640x480
640 x 480
1024x768
1024 x 768
1280x1024
1280 x 1024
1600x1200
1600 x 1200

I checked a few other forums...people aren't having any luck elsewhere yet.

[quote name='tursini']216 is Extravaganza[/quote]

THANK YOU !!!!! i made number 10 !!!

But the weird this is, when i went to look at the leader board it changed to 15? oh well still the best i have done so far !!

YOU ROCK !!

It was on the Mountain Dew site. Go there and then click on "Sports" at the top of the page. It was on one of the videos on that page.

...look for the doughnuts!

Yep, looks like MountainDew.com updated their website between last night and today.

Because I looked through the videos at least 20 times and NEVER saw that video. Stupid MountainDew.com

Good job on persistance, lol.

whoohoo! broke the 1000 rank (974 right now). Missed the first 2 days because I didn't understand what to do. Thanks everyone.

bread's done
Back