*DEAD* X Marks the Spot Scavenger Hunt - Official Xbox 360 contest with daily prizes

Is anyone else having the problem of it sending you to the sign up page when you log in ???

This sucks i hope it didnt reset mine for some reason ???

I'm getting that as well. Grrr

*EDIT #1

The timer on the right says 00:00:00
Site's screwy. Since its 2am PDT, I'm going to assume its down for site maintenance and try again in the morning.

[quote name='chakan']I'm getting that as well. Grrr

*EDIT #1

The timer on the right says 00:00:00
Site's screwy. Since its 2am PDT, I'm going to assume its down for site maintenance and try again in the morning.[/quote]

It could also have to do with the Dashboard update.

Yeah I'm having the same exact problems with my account. This is the first time I shut down my computer in a week and consequently the first time I was not on the site. I remember others a couple days ago with this problem, can you guys come to our aide? And thanks for the answers, nice guess too!

oh good. i thought i was disqualified or something... not that i'm glad that you all are having problems, just relieved... i mean i can relate since i'm having the same problem.....

[quote name='J train86']oh good. i thought i was disqualified or something... not that i'm glad that you all are having problems, just relieved... i mean i can relate since i'm having the same problem.....[/quote]

That exact thought had occurred to me as well. At least we're not DQ'd or something...just makes me wish I was on the ball and got it done early. Guess we'll wait and see.

[quote name='trekx']Is anyone else having the problem of it sending you to the sign up page when you log in ???

This sucks i hope it didnt reset mine for some reason ???[/quote]

OK its working for me now, its just really slow for some reason ??

I tried extraordinary for 298 and it didn't work. I found trix on the candystand site and it said it was the right answer. Did anyone else have luck using trix for 298?

[quote name='tursini']I tried extraordinary for 298 and it didn't work. I found trix on the candystand site and it said it was the right answer. Did anyone else have luck using trix for 298?[/quote]

Yep, it's trix. Thanks, tursini.

Odd... I used extraordinary a few hours a go. When I went back to check it now shows trix as the answer, as if I put in trix instead.

so does anyone know why the site randomly forgets us and wont let us do anything? Its better now for me but it still bugs me.

perhaps thats when they switched/fixed the answer to number 298??? Just a guess and/or theory

[quote name='mguiddy']Odd... I used extraordinary a few hours a go. When I went back to check it now shows trix as the answer, as if I put in trix instead.[/quote]

same thing happen to me, somebody told me they tried that answer and it was wrong. i went to check my answers and i noticed my answer changed to trix. wonder what happen that it automatically switched answers

was'nt the question for 298 different also.. didn't it say goto candyland prizes and sweepstakes; something like that?

[quote name='glare']was'nt the question for 298 different also.. didn't it say goto candyland prizes and sweepstakes; something like that?[/quote]

Yes it did... Does it say something different now?

Sorry that I haven't been updating the first post in awhile. November was busy for me because I had to send in all my college applications. I will try my best to update the OP for the last few days.

[quote name='mguiddy']Yes it did... Does it say something different now?[/quote]

yeah, the new question is: PRACTICE YOUR SKATE TRIX IN CANDYSTAND’S KICKFLIP. and the answer was trix.

[quote name='xtremedum']so does anyone know why the site randomly forgets us and wont let us do anything? Its better now for me but it still bugs me.

perhaps thats when they switched/fixed the answer to number 298??? Just a guess and/or theory[/quote]

I had that problem too, but if I had remember my address checked in the log in screen, it doesn't appear to do that.

Before, I had it not remember my email or password and it would always ask me to register after I logged in.

bread's done
Back