*DEAD* X Marks the Spot Scavenger Hunt - Official Xbox 360 contest with daily prizes

[quote name='Dem Pyros']I really want that Mountain Dew frige :(

*cries*[/quote]

Seconded. But Ive been entering every day except day 1, so hopefully I win something.

You guys who won games are lucky. Im like ranked 4000 and havent recieved jacked. Ill take any game. Would love the Naruto game though :p

sweet, i got the letter today saying I won the daily third prize (free game) :)

looks like the letter was mailed out on the 4th.

anyways, i stopped answering the X marks the spot a week ago (i had no free time on my hands cuz of finals and work but I'll definitely keep up with it now lol)

thx everyone for hunting down the answers!!!

[quote name='Dem Pyros']I really want that Mountain Dew frige :(

*cries*[/quote]

I'll get my Monty Hall hat and we can make a deal. :p

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Yea, the people who entered all 360 should get some kind of prize... Even some Microsoft points would be nice. :lol:[/quote]

I disagree.

*has all but 1 of the answers* :bomb:

yeah i just got a letter saying i was the fifth daily prize winner, all i got was a $20 gift certificate to pizza hut though, but oh well im just happy to win something

[quote name='Grecco']You guys who won games are lucky. Im like ranked 4000 and havent recieved jacked. Ill take any game. Would love the Naruto game though :p[/quote]

I'm ranked 300th now, and at one point was ranked 11th. I have not received anything.

[quote name='ddrpower']I disagree.

*has all but 1 of the answers* :bomb:[/quote]

You wouldn't want others to win something?

[quote name='KiLL3r']Nothing in the mail for me.I hope i win something out of this, I'll be happy with that $20 pizza gift certificate[/quote]

I would also be very happy if I won anything.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']341 reflexes
342 experience
343 next-gen
344 exist
345 explore
346 extras
347 alexander
348 mix
349 excelsior
350 exuberance[/quote]

Correct.

i cant wait one more day of this shit and its all over thanks to you guys i have all 360 by tomorrow. hopefully i win something!!!

[quote name='Wicked One 612']When I put in all the answers I was number 8. Now I'm 69. What's the deal with this ranking system?[/quote] It doesn't really matter cause you got all your answers in. So you have the same chance as the number 1 person.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']It doesn't really matter cause you got all your answers in. So you have the same chance as the number 1 person.[/quote]

Yeah, I know, but I would like to know the logic. Just out of sheer curiosity.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Yeah, I know, but I would like to know the logic. Just out of sheer curiosity.[/quote] It's probably by who signed up first.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']It's probably by who signed up first.[/quote]

Or maybe the number of entries AND the average time to fill in answers.

Thanks for the answers!

[quote name='EZRydr']Or maybe the number of entries AND the average time to fill in answers.

Thanks for the answers![/quote] Well signed up first and has all the entries. I used to be around 1-20 before I missed one day. I would usually type in the answers the next day and still be in 1-20.

[quote name='cjs_sax']Has anybody else gotten a letter yet[/quote]

[quote name='Charron']So, so far CAGs have won:

1- Mountain Dew Mini-fridge
3- XBox360 Game
2- Domino's Gift Certificates[/quote]

That makes 6 letters.

Dear XXXX,

Congratulations! As the official judging organization administering the Microsoft "X Marks the Spot" Sweepstakes we are pleased to announce that you have been selected as a daily fifth prize winner!

The Daily Fifth prize is: A $20 Dominoes Pizza gift coupon Approximate Retail value $20

Your prize will be shipped to the address listed above within 6-8 weeks.

On behalf of our client, Microsoft Corporation, we thank you for your participation and wish you continued good fortune.

Sincerely,
MARDEN-KANE, INC.

bread's done
Back