DEAD: Xbox Live 1 Year Subscription $34.95 (eBay Daily Deals)

[quote name='orangecrush']Thanks. Ill be covered through 2014 now.[/QUOTE]

Can I enter the code now and it will just add/extend onto my current Gold sub? I'm good till July 2013 - but didn't know I could just slap more years to it...

[quote name='209chromatic']Shipping kills it for me,comes out to $37.xx.[/QUOTE]

Shipping is free unless you upgrade speed.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Is this a code I'd get over email, or would they ship a card?[/QUOTE]

After a little detective work (aka read the description bro) it is a retail-style card that would be shipped to you.

[quote name='blinknot4']Shipping is free unless you upgrade speed.

After a little detective work (aka read the description bro) it is a retail-style card that would be shipped to you.[/QUOTE]

Oh sorry , I mean tax kills it for me.

[quote name='209chromatic']Oh sorry , I mean tax kills it for me.[/QUOTE]

I had to pay tax and it's still a good deal, especially considering Gold hasn't been on sale in a while.

I went ahead and ordered one. Mine is up in October and I don't feel like scrambling around then trying to find a decent deal on it. 35 is really the lowest I've seen it since they upped it to 60. I guess I'm good til almost 2014. But then again, the worlds ending in December so I guess it doesn't really matter....

Damn, right after I picked up the $12 three month card Monday too. Wonder why there was such a long gap between one year sales at this price. Got tired of waiting.

Yes, I did purchase this too.

[quote name='blinknot4']Can I enter the code now and it will just add/extend onto my current Gold sub? I'm good till July 2013 - but didn't know I could just slap more years to it...[/QUOTE]

You can go up to 3 years, so yes, you'd be able to slap probably 2 more on top of what you have.

[quote name='209chromatic']Oh sorry , I mean tax kills it for me.[/QUOTE]

Why so serious? $37 is about as good as it gets....$2 is a deal breaker? Crazy.

Thanks for posting, in for 1.

Question. I'll be good through 2014 now. Any chance the live memberships roll over to the next xbox? That should be out by 2014 I'm thinking.

[quote name='ScottBigGame']Any chance the live memberships roll over to the next xbox?[/QUOTE]

I don't recall that being a problem with the transition from the original Xbox to the 360. You should be fine.

[quote name='cthomer5000']You can go up to 3 years, so yes, you'd be able to slap probably 2 more on top of what you have.[/QUOTE]

Lol. Thanks buddy. Slapped one (before it ended obviously). Also thanks OP!

Buy.com has this a lot on ebay. Didn't they use to have it at $29.99 as well? I stocked up when Tiger Direct had their ebay deal of the day for $29.99 (might be .98)

[quote name='Gamer SDP']Buy.com has this a lot on ebay. Didn't they use to have it at $29.99 as well? I stocked up when Tiger Direct had their ebay deal of the day for $29.99 (might be .98)[/QUOTE]
The last time 1 year of xbox live gold went on sale($35 or below) was near the end of March.

bread's done
Back