DEAD - XBOX Live 3 Months for $15 B1G1 (6 Months Total) @ Amazon

Saix_XIII

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
Amazon has XBOX Live 3 Months for $15 and you get another 3 months for free. Basically getting you 6 months for $15.

I am unsure if you can buy two of them for a total of one year for $30 but it's the best deal I've seen for XBL Gold in a while.

EDIT: Appears limit 1 per Amazon account so can get 6 months for $15 unless you have multiple amazon accounts of course.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004VSTQ2A?pf_rd_p=79646c4b-362a-4f72-9503-36d5c2d6b523&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B004VSTQ2A&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0Y5NYFAKCWB8A4NC99A3&th=1

2ND EDIT: Seems this is an error. The $15 price is supposed to only be valid when you buy an XBOX One console, the B1G1F is not an error/glitch but the price of $15 by itself is. So buy it if you want ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are trying to tell me that it was a limited offer and they ran out, so they reduced the price from $24.99 to $14.99.   The representative is just making things up.

Checked my order after purchasing this morning around 7:30am and got one code from it. Was emailed the second code within 15 minutes. Both worked great.

Checked my order after purchasing this morning around 7:30am and got one code from it. Was emailed the second code within 15 minutes. Both worked great.
So it's still functional? When I log into amazon, it still shows unavailable.

Here is the response I got from CS:

"I'm sorry to hear that you've not received the digital code for the "3 month Xbox live Digital code".

I've
checkedwithinternal team and see that we had a promotion stacking error. A Buy one Get one free promotion stacked with a save $10. This means that this product was appearing at $14.99.

Instead of displaying the discounted price at $14.99, it was wrongly updated as extra free 3 months promo code in the description.

I see that you have already purchased the product at the discounted price.

If you still wish to cancel the order, please contact us again and we'll cancel the order and issue the full refund.

To make up for the inconvenience, I've issued a $5.00 promotional certificate to your Amazon.com account, which will automatically apply the next time you order an eligible item sold and shipped by Amazon.com."

I asked for a refund even through I used the 1st code so we will see what happens.

Here is the response I got from CS:

"I'm sorry to hear that you've not received the digital code for the "3 month Xbox live Digital code".

I've
checkedwithinternal team and see that we had a promotion stacking error. A Buy one Get one free promotion stacked with a save $10. This means that this product was appearing at $14.99.

Instead of displaying the discounted price at $14.99, it was wrongly updated as extra free 3 months promo code in the description.

I see that you have already purchased the product at the discounted price.

If you still wish to cancel the order, please contact us again and we'll cancel the order and issue the full refund.

To make up for the inconvenience, I've issued a $5.00 promotional certificate to your Amazon.com account, which will automatically apply the next time you order an eligible item sold and shipped by Amazon.com."

I asked for a refund even through I used the 1st code so we will see what happens.
I got the same email as well.

Kind of curious on what there response is because I also used the first code already

I got the same email as well.

Kind of curious on what there response is because I also used the first code already
I'll be doing the same if I don't receive my second code. The rep I spoke with said they were waiting on MS to provide them with codes for the promotion though. Either way, I got 3 months (4 with the auto-renew deal) for $15 so I am not too upset.

I'll be doing the same if I don't receive my second code. The rep I spoke with said they were waiting on MS to provide them with codes for the promotion though. Either way, I got 3 months (4 with the auto-renew deal) for $15 so I am not too upset.
Here is the email I just received:

I read your email, I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you with the "3 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership."

As a standard policy, Games, Game Items, and Software Downloads are not returnable after purchase. However, because of the circumstances, I've made a one-time exception and issued a refund in the amount of $16.38.

Your refund should be completed within a few business days and will be applied to the payment method used for the original purchase

So it looks like I will be getting the 3 months for free which I am OK with

I never got my second code so I called and the rep said that it was a glitch. She ended up giving me a 25 dollar credit on my account so I could just buy another code.

contacted support a second time and they are supposedly giving me a refund. said check in a few business days. Definitely ok with 3 free months of gold 

They told me they could see my promo code was still processing and I'd have it by tomorrow. They also gave me a 10 dollar courtesy credit.

I just got my cancellation email.  I already used the code.  I'll see if they'll refund me anyway. 

Spoke to someone on chat and they said I would get an email with the second code. I’m skeptical but I’ll wait until tomorrow before I hit them up again. Fingers crossed.

I called up Amazon and they gave me a credit to purchase the second code with. So that's settled.

I never got that bonus month that some of you have mentioned though from redeeming through MS's site. 

Spoke to someone on chat and they said I would get an email with the second code. I’m skeptical but I’ll wait until tomorrow before I hit them up again. Fingers crossed.
I followed up with them today after not getting my second code and was immediately told that my ticket was sent to technical and that "many customer are having same issue" Was told that I will receive an email within a couple of hours. If I don't by the time I get lunch today I will follow up again and try to get a refund (free Xbox Live isn't too bad a deal either).

Honestly though the 3 months for $15 was still a great deal in itself. I just need to be the cheapest ass gamer possible and get something for free too!

Their chat support just keeps saying the same nonsense about how it’s beijng Looked into and just wait more . I feel that calling in would facilitate this matter better.

So I received my email that they told me to wait for. The email just explained the mistake, which we already knew about when we CAGed all over this deal. 

The gave me the typical $5 credit and then said I could request a refund if I still was not satisfied. I got into chat again and requested the refund and got it without an issue. I also already used the code so I got free Xbox Live too which makes this the deal of 2018 so far!

Note for when calling. Be persistent. At first they told me that the offer was only for an additional 1 month. Had to go around a couple times and mention the ticket (created an email CS Inquiry yesterday). Finally ended with a $16 credit (total with tax).

I followed up with them today after not getting my second code and was immediately told that my ticket was sent to technical and that "many customer are having same issue" Was told that I will receive an email within a couple of hours. If I don't by the time I get lunch today I will follow up again and try to get a refund (free Xbox Live isn't too bad a deal either).

Honestly though the 3 months for $15 was still a great deal in itself. I just need to be the cheapest ass gamer possible and get something for free too!
But it isn't a good deal at all. $5 a month is full price for XBox Live if you buy a year. You basically paid full price for a quarter of a year, being able to do that for a period of less than a year is the only part of it that is positive.

But it isn't a good deal at all. $5 a month is full price for XBox Live if you buy a year. You basically paid full price for a quarter of a year, being able to do that for a period of less than a year is the only part of it that is positive.
I was considering it a deal because 3 months is normally $25. It's definitely always going to be cheaper to buy a year at a time, same goes for just about any subscription-based service.

I just got 3 Months for free though and a $5 credit on Amazon, so it's a killer deal now.

I'd double check your codes if you got a refund. I hadn't redeemed mine yet and now it says redeemed
Yeah, my email with my refund said that they would invalidate all codes that were sent out refunds. Not sure if that means we’ll all lose 3 months if we already used the code, though.

Yeah, my email with my refund said that they would invalidate all codes that were sent out refunds. Not sure if that means we’ll all lose 3 months if we already used the code, though.
how would you lose 3 months if you already used the code? :p

dont think amazon can call up microsoft and tell them to subtract 3 months form your live account.

From Amazon...

“Hello,

We're contacting you about order # for 3 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership. We recently learned that we're unable to fulfill the promotion for an additional free 3 month Xbox Live Gold Membership. As a result, we have issued a full refund to the payment method used for the original order. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

You're still able to use the code from your original purchase.”

Looks like if you redeemed all good!

Received the same email this morning, just refunded the purchase price on my already redeemed code.

I'd have been fine with just getting 50% back (which would have been the equivalent to the b1g1) but good on them, 4 additional months of Live for free.

I placed two orders didn’t get either extra codes contacted them. They gave me $5 credit an offered a refund. I asked just to be refunded for one order but they did both anyway so 6 months free An $5 credit

Simply got both codes waited to redeem until today and both worked fine. And mine was a late 8:30AM order. Nothing to complain about. ;-)

bread's done
Back