DEAD - XBOX Live 3 Months for $15 B1G1 (6 Months Total) @ Amazon

Saix_XIII

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
Amazon has XBOX Live 3 Months for $15 and you get another 3 months for free. Basically getting you 6 months for $15.

I am unsure if you can buy two of them for a total of one year for $30 but it's the best deal I've seen for XBL Gold in a while.

EDIT: Appears limit 1 per Amazon account so can get 6 months for $15 unless you have multiple amazon accounts of course.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004VSTQ2A?pf_rd_p=79646c4b-362a-4f72-9503-36d5c2d6b523&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B004VSTQ2A&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0Y5NYFAKCWB8A4NC99A3&th=1

2ND EDIT: Seems this is an error. The $15 price is supposed to only be valid when you buy an XBOX One console, the B1G1F is not an error/glitch but the price of $15 by itself is. So buy it if you want ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
I emailed CS last night. Got a reply this morning:

Hello,

From your email, I can understand that you've not received the second digital code for the "3 month Xbox live Digital code".

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused in this issue. That's definitely not what we want our valuable customers like you to experience.

I've checked with my resources and found that this is due to an ongoing issue in getting the Second code for the "3 month Xbox live Digital code".

As our technical team is already aware about this issue, they're using every tool at our disposal to get this resolved for you at the earliest.

To make up for the inconvenience, I've issued a $10.00 promotional certificate to your Amazon.com account, which will automatically apply the next time you order an eligible item sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
So I guess im getting $10 and the additional 3 months later?

bread's done
Back