[DEAD] Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA) $19.99 Outpost.com

Damn, this is hard to pass up, but I just started Fire Emblem and Harvest Moon and I haven't played a GBA game more than an hour a week since I got sucked into Mario & Luigi SS Saga.

Of course, I'll probably crack after lunch and order the damn thing.

With tax, it'll probably end up being right around $19.99 even after the coupon savings with the GGC + PM (always YMMV) or the Blender coupon at CC, which might not work without the original.

Great find, OP.

Ordered mine as well, though two things to keep in mind:

One, their site was acting real weird for me, and screwed up my first attempt at an order, and I ended up having two orders. Make sure you check to make sure you only have one email from them for an order confirmation.

Two, they default all of their shipping to be 2nd day air, so you have to select ground shipping on the order to get the free shipping. Make sure to check that before you place the order, as this is standard Outpost.com practice to default to 2nd day air shipping, even when they have the free ground shipping.

[quote name='Mr Durand Pierre']will circuit city pricematch this if I make a print-out?[/quote]

Very unlikely.

CC is putting it on sale this coming week for $22.99, in the weekly deals thread. There's also a $5 off coupon that was in the latest Blender magazine that would be $5 off it. Scans of it are in another thread, though I put a link to that thread in the deals thread posted by trustcompany.

Hmm, nothing in today's store ad but it isn't out until Monday, so perhaps then. I've got a $20 TRU credit certificate that would be perfect for a pricematch of this.

Great deal. I don't have time to play this right now, but wanted to pick it up release week to get the best price. Now I don't even have to drive to the store. Thanks!

does anyone know if outpost.com takes a long time to ship out their orders? Want to play this ASAP and might just pay the exxtra $2 if this is going to take a long time.

[quote name='62t']does anyone know if outpost.com takes a long time to ship out their orders? Want to play this ASAP and might just pay the exxtra $2 if this is going to take a long time.[/quote]

The free shipping only applies to the ground shipping. If you want it to come faster, you pay for the WHOLE shipping cost, not just the difference between ground and either 2nd day or overnight.

Keep that in mind. Their stuff to me has normally taken 2-3 days, though they're sending them from Ohio, which isn't too far from St. Louis.

My BB wouldn't have let my pricematch and GGC, so this was perfect for me.

I'm spending a lot on games this week though. I pre-ordered Suikoden 4 AND Resident Evil 4. Damn them for releasing all these AAA games!

Thanks for the deal, and thanks for the tip on selecting it to free shipping, shrike4242. I have placed my order and will be looking forward to this gem of a game.

anybody know about their packaging?
i wouldnt want my game getting crushed like by bestbuy.com orders...

[quote name='aphasias']anybody know about their packaging?
i wouldnt want my game getting crushed like by bestbuy.com orders...[/quote]

Normally a cardboard box, though the only single item order I've done with them, which was for DOA:U, was in a box.

I'd expect this to be no different.

great deal! thanks OP!

19.99 no tax no shipping!!

even w/ GGC PM at CC after tax will still be 19.xx, that is only if CC will let you use GGC from BB

[quote name='aphasias']anybody know about their packaging?
i wouldnt want my game getting crushed like by bestbuy.com orders...[/quote]

I have the same concern, but I went ahead and ordered anyway because the deal is so good. Thanks, OP.

[quote name='MrSneis']Thanks for the sweet deal! I live in AZ and got charged tax though![/quote]

Tax charged for Georgia as well. I think they charge tax in any state in which they have a store. Still, $21.19 shipped is a Hell of a bargain for a game of this caliber.

Now if I could only find a decent deal on Kingdom Hearts: CoM and FF 1&2. :?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Thanks a ton OP, I was planning on waiting a good while for this, but 20 shipped free? Bitchin'[/quote]

Exactly what I thought. Just ordered my copy.

Thanks a bunch OP! :D

[quote name='Tybee'][quote name='MrSneis']Thanks for the sweet deal! I live in AZ and got charged tax though![/quote]

Tax charged for Georgia as well. I think they charge tax in any state in which they have a store. Still, $21.19 shipped is a Hell of a bargain for a game of this caliber.

Now if I could only find a decent deal on Kingdom Hearts: CoM and FF 1&2. :?[/quote]

It's charged on states that has a Fry's.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Tybee'][quote name='MrSneis']Thanks for the sweet deal! I live in AZ and got charged tax though![/quote]

Now if I could only find a decent deal on Kingdom Hearts: CoM and FF 1&2. :?[/quote]

It's charged on states that has a Fry's.[/quote]

Yeah, that's what I meant. Fry's = Outpost.com

pricematching CC at BB with GGC does not work. Using the CC coupon from blender mag at CC will not work because it says on original price not on sale price.

[quote name='trunks982']pricematching CC at BB with GGC does not work. Using the CC coupon from blender mag at CC will not work because it says on original price not on sale price.[/quote]

It might...probably YMMV....not every clerk will know what's on sale....it's a manual coupon....some will take it off no problem, some will scratch their heads and call a manager over who will say fuck no!

decided to order a copy.
thanks little_krampy for the heads up on the deal, and shrike4242 for the info on packaging...

bread's done
Back