[DEAD] Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA) $19.99 Outpost.com

Shipped here as well. And honestly, it was worth a week's wait to avoid the PM hassle for me, assuming I would have been successful.

yeah, mine shipped, i probably wont even play it right away, i just picked it up at that price bc i know it wont go on sale anywhere for at least a year

[quote name='Querjek']I just got mine today, oddly enough. The shipping center was in my same state.[/quote]

All of their shipments to me have come from Ohio, so it doesn't surprise me you had it show up so quickly.

I've had items shipped from Chicago to St. Louis show up next day, so you getting it so quick isn't a surprise.

This is my first time ordering from Outpost, so I didn't really know what to expect--judging by the amount of time it took for my order to ship, I thought that it would come in 2 weeks,

Not bad after the initial wait. The tracking info said it would come on Friday (OH to OR) and it just arrived 5 minutes ago (about 1pm Weds). I ordered it on the 7th. Also, came in a nice big box so no crushing of the game box like reported frm some online sites.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I got mine today too. w00t!

EDIT: Did I mention that this is just in time for the economics midterm tomorrow? :lol:[/quote]

Glad you could get it in time for a midterm. Hate to think you'd be despondent through another one. ;)

got mine as well
it's rated as editor's choice on ign and gamespot, so i suppose it's a really good game

i also pre-ordred wario touched for 27.xx free shipping from outpost today

I just got an email from Outpost saying the order is backordered! Its been sitting at In Process beforehand. Whats going on? To the people that had it shipped, when did you order it? My order date was Jan. 7

bread's done
Back