*DEAD* Zune HD on sale at zune originals

bio1331

CAGiversary!
The Zune HD are currently on sale for discounted prices with both the 32 and 16 GB versions coming to 130.00. This does include free inscription and engraved picture in addition to a free ac charger. Link to website:
https://www.zuneoriginals.net/us/catalog/index.aspx

Shipping cost is not posted but if it I feel that even with 10.00 shipping its well worth it, if a zune HD is something that you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the sale show when you're ready to pay? I put the Gears Zune in my cart, but I didn't see the discount applied yet. $130 is a sweet price that makes it hard to pass up on.

So I have not personally bought this yet, but if you look there should be a little heading on the main page saying 30.00 off 16 GB, then 70.00 off 32 GB, and then free ac charger.
I will be getting one in the near future, most likely tomorrow after I make my mind up about which design I want, and I will update the post about when it should mention the discount being placed.

If anyone else does buy one, post something so that other people will know when it should go through.

Update, tried pricing something out and ended up with it still saying I was going to have to pay 200 for the player. I am going to e-mail them and find out what is going on and will get back to everyone when I hear something.

Worst joke ever if its not really on sale.

I'm pretty sure the $30 and $70 is already taken off. I got a little too excited for this since my Zune 30 is dying, but oh well.

I don't believe that the discounts are already taken off as a 2 weeks ago, I thought my 80GB zune was dead. Checked online and the 32 was listed as 200.00 with a $40.00 discount, couldn't justify the purchase at the time but with the discount changing to 70.00 and the price still being listed at 200.00 makes me think that it should be 130.00.

To all who have checked this out I am going to post it as dead, I e-mailed microsoft and if I hear anything relevant to getting the deal I will post a new Thread.

Also,Dastly your avatar picture is awesome.

There were rumors around September the Zune HD2 will come out running the WP7 OS. Something to keep in mind, but this is still a good deal.

Just ordered my zune original last night. The deal isn't dead, but the $30 and $70 off the respective 16gb and 32gb are based on the original msrps of $200 and $270; not an additional $30 and $70 off the price that shows up in the studio link. I have been looking to buy a 32gb for a few months now, and back in late fall the 32gb was only $30 off ($240) for a little while. Glad this dropped in price right as I came into a bit more money so I could buy one. Win-win!

bread's done
Back