***Dead***

retail sucks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
http://kraft.promotions.com/ravingrabbids/init.do

Four (4) Grand Prizes:
Ultimate Gamers Package consisting of 46" HDTV, Home Theater System, Wii™ Console, 3 Wii™ Remotes, a Wii™ Balance Board™, and one Rayman Raving Rabbids game. ARV: $4,000.

One hundred (100) First Prizes:
Wii™ Console, 1 Wii™ Remote, and a Rayman Raving Rabbids game. ARV: $339.97.

One thousand (1,000) Second Prizes:
$20 cash card. ARV: $20.

All gift cards subject to additional restrictions and terms of use as stated on card. Total value of all prizes is $69,997. Limit one Grand or First Prize per login & password/email address/person. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the total number of game plays/mail-in requests received. No substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. In the event a Grand Prize winner is a minor, the prize will be awarded in the name of the winner's parent or legal guardian.

The codes can be used more than once & on multiple accounts so here are a few to get you guys started. I drink the hell out of Capri Sun($2 for a package of 10). Good Luck, hopefully we can get a few CAG winner, so please post if you do win something :)

C7T9K4G6
C4T9M7K6
C4Y3P7M9
C7W9K3M6
C7X4M9G6
C3X9R6K4
C3P4T9K7
C3R9W4M6

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zindsoros']Won the 20$ card my first try!!! Not a Wii or anything, but hey, cant complain about free money =D. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Nice, it's good to see someone won. I've been playing for a week or so and nothing yet.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']Gah.
52 accounts and nothing![/QUOTE]

That sounds like alot of work. Surely to goodness you'll win something with that many accounts

I won a few wii's from this contest, but I can only send in one form. I'll sell a winners form for $60. I've also got $20 cards - I'll sell you one of those for $5. PM me for more info.

[quote name='tamzarian']I won a few wii's from this contest, but I can only send in one form. I'll sell a winners form for $60. I've also got $20 cards - I'll sell you one of those for $5. PM me for more info.[/QUOTE]

If no one buys it send it to me;) I do not have a Wii:cry:

[quote name='Interstella 5555']I've actually been playing this for awhile now. And the disappointment mirror's the red baron contest -_-;[/quote]

don't even remind me of the red baron contest....

[quote name='tamzarian']OK I've seriously got a bunch of these forms and I haven't gotten any feedback. I'll sell the winning wii forms for $30 - PM me.[/quote]

:applause::applause:funny!

[quote name='tamzarian']Oh, nobody thinks it's real, so that's why I'm not getting offers.

OK, here's a free one - first person to fill it out and send it in gets a wii.
[/quote]

Thanks. Taken. Let you guys know if I get any notification or if I win.

Hmm...

Got an extra Wii? I'll do it for $30, but I want the form and my Wii first. You only have 5 posts so I'm just being careful here>_>.

How do I know if any of the free $20 forums were taken? If we all send in the same form it would look really suspicious.

If BarbblerElf gets his wii then I will buy one from you.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']I printed forum 1.
did a lurker take it already?[/quote]

Wii form was taken, dunno about the $20 cards.

How do I know if any of the free $20 forums were taken? If we all send in the same form it would look really suspicious.

I'm not sure how you could check. That was stupid of me to put them up like that.

[quote name='tamzarian']Wii form was taken, dunno about the $20 cards.

I'm not sure how you could check. That was stupid of me to put them up like that.[/quote]

Well, if your awesome luck keeps on going with this game.... and you have a form you know hasn't been used... and you just want to give it away, I'd like one via PM please.

[quote name='tamzarian']I won a few wii's from this contest, but I can only send in one form. I'll sell a winners form for $60. I've also got $20 cards - I'll sell you one of those for $5. PM me for more info.[/QUOTE]

Wow, how did you get so many? I've done about 70 accounts, nothing at all. Jeez.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I'm going to send in the wii form tomorrow and see what happens. Can't hurt to try.[/quote]

which wii form?

He sent me a form that says he won and said I can claim it. I printed it out and filled it out and will send it out tomorrow. You got one too didn't you?

bread's done
Back