Deadly Premonition - $16 @ Amazon

Has there been any discussion around a US PS3 release? I know they said "no"--but with all the attention the US 360 release got, I wish they would reconsider.

But then there is that whole issue with Sony being mega tight about their approval process...

[quote name='donssword']Has there been any discussion around a US PS3 release? I know they said "no"--but with all the attention the US 360 release got, I wish they would reconsider.

But then there is that whole issue with Sony being mega tight about their approval process...[/QUOTE]
IIRC, the Japanese PS3 version (Rainy Woods) has full English support so you could just import it and play it on your region free PS3.

Nope, I think (but could be wrong) the JP one has no English, but the Asian International does, and it is really expensive.

Red Seeds Profile is the JP/Asia name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, it's very tempting for reasons unknown...but something tells me this will hit $9.99 soon. The Giant Bomb guys are probably the only reason it's stayed above $10 so far!

this is great game for $19.99. it has that great cooky, funny, interesting story. just give this game an hour and you will love it. "im FBI special agent Francis York Morgan, but just call me York, thats what everyone calls me!!!" "should we tell them zack?"

I am really enjoying it too. It's just . . . . weird. It's unlike anything you've ever played. It certainly isn't for everyone though. But for $16 I say it's worth a shot.

bread's done
Back