Deal of the Day at Toyratt

MeatHook

CAG Veteran
Hey guys, I'm a long time lurker but I just thought I'd pass this bit of information along. I've been shopping at this retro game store in Milton, Ontario called Toyratt for a couple years now. Lately they have been getting some current-gen stuff into the shop, and their used prices have always just blown EB out of the water.

Anyway, I was on the shop's website today and it seems like they're doing their own version of "Deal of the Day". For today, Wednesday March 9, they have the following items listed:

- Nintendo Wii Console, Complete and Mint in the box, with Dragon Quest Swords - $130

- Super Mario Galaxy Wii - $14.99

- Nintendo DS Lite - $45

I'm sure this stuff is used - the store doesn't order brand new stuff. And also, it seems like these deals have limited quantities (Mario Galaxy is limited to 1 copy)... But I just though I'd pass this info along for those in the GTA looking for some deals outside the major chains.

The website is toyratt.ca to see the specials for yourself. I'm not sure if this is a one-shot deal or an ongoing promotion... I'll ask the owner the next time I'm down. Again, I've been shopping there for a couple of years and I highly recommended it as there is no other store quite like it.

That's pretty interesting. It's about half an hour's drive away from where I live... so I won't be making the trip, at least not in this snow. I'll check that place out the next time I'm in the area.

The last time I was there was just after they moved to Milton because I had to work out there for two days. I wish they were still at their old location. :(

Looks like the deal of the day continues today. Today's specials are:

Launch Wii Console CIB - $129.99

Wii Zelda, Twilight Princess - $14.99

Sega Dreamcast Console, 1 Controller - $29.99

I spoke with the owner and he's thinking about doing these specials everyday during March Break.

I know eh. Every EB I've been to has like 30 copies and they're still over 40 bucks.

Looks like he also has a DS Lite with charger up for $39.99.

[quote name='lowlowgoodprice']lol why cant any store sell zelda for that price :*( i want to get that game lol[/QUOTE]
He only had one copy and by this time I'm assuming it's already gone.

[quote name='VetraX']Do they have an online store?[/QUOTE]
No. I asked him the last time I was there if there would ever be one and he said there wouldn't be one. He even got rid of the website and only uses his FB page now.

those are some nice deals. Wonder if all those Wii are clean. Have to figure some Wii have games on them right? [quote name='Fuzzy']No. I asked him the last time I was there if there would ever be one and he said there wouldn't be one. He even got rid of the website and only uses his FB page now.[/QUOTE]that's always depressing. rather hate logging into facebook.

Monday, March 14 - CIB Launch Nintendo Wii - $99.99

Looks like they dropped the Wii to a hundred bucks. Seems like it's limited to 1 though.

bread's done
Back