Dealing with gaming addiction?

[quote name='Rodimus']Having just discovered this thread and read all the OP's posts I'm also intrested in an update or link to one.

I know the OP was having issues with his mother-in-law from the "Do you get along with your In-Laws" thread. I have to admit you are in a difficult situation my friend. I know it's not the kind of relationship you want with your daughter but a divorce sounds like the best option.[/QUOTE]

Here is his response in another thread.

[quote name='metaphisicalstyles']
Haha. There's not too much to report. She has abandoned the game completely. Supplementing with several point-and-click adventure games. However, she's not playing games in general nearly as much, and actually thanked me for helping her quit. We've actually been getting along better s a result.

I was going to report the influx of positivity to the thread, but feared that the general consensus wanted something a bit more cathartic. I'm also trying really hard not to jinx this sudden string of "good behavior."

As for pussy... none in months.

[/QUOTE]

Boy and i thought i had problems.

Well, i heart a story about a similar case where the wife put the ring on the monitor and that solved it.
It was WoW.

I am the only one playing in my marriage but its ok since i don't do it all the time. But since every person and relation is different there is no easy answer.

Have you thought about a counselor?

bread's done
Back