deals on psn

it was well worth the price i paid...nothing lol

seriously though, just keep your eyes open on thursdays...deals tend to get a lot of attention around these parts

a few temp. price drops here and there and a free episode of something from the video store once in a blue moon

[quote name='shadowkast']a few temp. price drops here and there and a free episode of something from the video store once in a blue moon[/QUOTE]

So don't count any chickens hoping the item I want will get a clearance sell.

[quote name='EnjoysDeals']So don't count any chickens hoping the item I want will get a clearance sell.[/QUOTE]

Bingo. I actually think their prices aren't too bad anyway, especially on PSOne classics.

If you share the games with some friends.. it can cut down on some costs. 4 other friends and I pitched in for Puzzle Fighter so it came out to about $2 each.

They had a sale not too long ago on the Ratchet and Clank . . . what would you call it? It's not a full sequel, more of a bridge game to the next one . . . anyway, there's an occasional sale, but don't hold your breath.

The prices for PS1 classics on PSN at $6 each (or $10 for the better ones) is far better than the price of an original Xbox game on Xbox Live for 360. Although most of the Xbox games from the 360 online store can be found in brick and morter (traditional) game shops for about $5-10, Microsoft wants to charge 1200 points (about $15) for each download. It should be less considering you are left with nothing tangible, but rather just an electronic copy on your hard drive.

$6-10 for a game you cant find anywhere e;se (exept online, where you are likely to pay a higher price) surely beats $12 for a game that can be found just about everywhere for about half the price.

If you buy the most reecent episode or Qore ($3) you get to download Spyro (normally $6) for free. So basically 50% off off Spyro and you get the Qore content as well.

Rarely does sony offer a "sale", your best bet is to find discounted PSN cards. I got some a meijer for a little less than 16 bucks($20) when they had a one day sale.

I think sony has a 'sale like twice a year, once around now and once around christmas/ed of the year if i rmember correctly.
in the past they have shaved the prices in half.
i got
pain
pj monsters
fl0w
everyday shooter
pj eden
and something else i dont remember
all were on sale at one point or another. just keep your head up and ears open.
and of course enjoy your new ps3 :)

I remember ratchet and clank quest for booty being 10 bucks one week, Free rag doll kung fu, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue price drop.

[quote name='Ecofreak']You can always try to find a gameshare group in this thread -- Works pretty well, hardest part is finding a group that actually stays together.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174965[/QUOTE]

thanks for the input. i was debating whether or not to gameshare with other cags. if its hard to find a group that would stay together then i guess i will just have to cough it up full price.

i wish they have sales like the xbox 360. 5 bucks off street fighter hd remix and puzzle fighter.

bread's done
Back