deals or Coupons on Predators (blu)?

karkyco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Anyone know of any deals or coupons on Predators on blu? The Best Buy ad mentions saving an additional $3 off by texting MOVIES to some number (don't have it in front of me...think it was 3355221 or something like that)...but $24.99 is above my pricepoint.

Will WalMart have this for $19.96? If so, that combined with the $3 off would be tolerable.

yuck, IDK, there is no hype even around this release on disc..IGN just put a stupid ad for it today, which is lame. I wouldn't spend more than $15 on it..I think this is a good candidate for a BF deal (always a few month+ old movies thrown into the mix, last year at BB it was Fast and Furious only about a month after it came out..)

The best I've seen(and where I got it from) is from foxconnect.com
$19.99 plus sign up for their newsletter and it gives you free shipping and 10% off.
Total shipped = $17.99

[quote name='integrafied1']The best I've seen(and where I got it from) is from foxconnect.com
$19.99 plus sign up for their newsletter and it gives you free shipping and 10% off.
Total shipped = $17.99[/QUOTE]

^This is how I'm getting it.

Don't buy yet B/R new releases have been holding above $20 for the last several months taking forever to drop like daybreakers which finally is $12 or $13. BF or a "super" sale with definitely be you best option.

[quote name='integrafied1']The best I've seen(and where I got it from) is from foxconnect.com
Total shipped = $17.99[/QUOTE]

Signed up but did not get anything...

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']go to bestbuy.com and type predator blu-ray. what do you see? not one but two. ;) predator or predators, hmm...[/QUOTE]

:???:

[quote name='Taco5']Signed up but did not get anything...[/QUOTE]

They sent me an email w/ a coupon code pretty much instantly after I had signed up on their site.
My email filtered it as spam at first tho; maybe that's what happened??
Also, my copy arrived a day early as it was waiting for me when I got home yesterday. :D

[quote name='integrafied1']They sent me an email w/ a coupon code pretty much instantly after I had signed up on their site.
My email filtered it as spam at first tho; maybe that's what happened??
Also, my copy arrived a day early as it was waiting for me when I got home yesterday. :D[/QUOTE]

Nothing in my spam folder. I wrote to them to see what the deal is.

[quote name='nightmare452']^This is how I'm getting it.[/QUOTE]

Ditto - they also have Say Anything and Escape from New York BD for 8.99 and Showgirls BD (I know) for 12.99

Predators - 17.99
Say Anything - 8.09
Escape From New York 8.09
Showgirls - 11.69

Order total 45.86 after 10% off coupon, no tax and free 2 day air shipping. Not too bad I thought.

There were a few good deals if you look around

At Best Buy, the blu-ray version of "Predators" has a peelie that says if you buy it with "Mirrors 2" you get an additional $5 off. The peelie mentions it may not be combined with any other offers so I don't think it will stack with the $3 off text code.

M

You can get the Best Buy mobile coupon by texting MOVIES to 332211. I'm not sure if you actually have to show the text to the cashier or not, but the coupon SKU for $3 off Predators on Blu is 9552842.

[quote name='Taco5']Signed up but did not get anything...[/QUOTE]

LOL! Finally got the coupon code! Only took 3 days to get it...:roll:

Too bad I may not be using it since I got "Predators" cheaper anyway and it was a combp pack.

[quote name='Enuf']Got it and Prince of Persia b/r for $20 total on black friday @ BB.[/QUOTE]Cool Story Bro.

bread's done
Back