Dear Konami, can I get a HD Silent Hill collection I would buy it day one. NYstate.

nystate

CAGiversary!
Feedback
46 (100%)
I have never beat all the games in this series. I would love to jump at a chance to play some classic SH before it started to suck. This series is, to me, is the greatest horror series of all time.

The collection should include:

Silent Hill Shattered Memories.
My reason: As a late era PS2 game, it would look great as a HD unscaled game. Plus I hear the game's 'a title refreshingly different yet still at times quite scary.' Just ratchet up the enemy count tweek the difficult and combat and it should be fine. I think that the delving into ones psyche is a a series staple and this game delivers here.

Silent Hill 2
My reason: Preferably the Xbox version 'Restless Dreams' because it has the excellent 'Born From A Wish' bonus level. *Link contains spoilers* and a UFO ending. A Silent Hill game tradition. The Xbox Version it is graphically the best. It is considered one of the is considered one of, if not the greatest survival horror games of all time. Very influential.

Silent Hill 3
My reason: It is a slight change from the first two, starring a female and having a more action oriented slant. It is known to be similar to the first game with a lot of little winks and nudges to the first game for reasons I wont reveal here. It is the only last silent hill game I played completely through and after playing RE it made up my mind that Silent Hill is the best example of psychological horror game.

As a preorder bonus and for you SH purists, (or make it free for people who buy the game new.) I think Konami should a free download of SH1 off of PSN. Throw in The Silent Hill Experience and it will be an irresistible package for me and any Silent Hill, heck horror game fan.

Yeah, I missed out on Silent Hill 3 and 4. I'd buy PS3 HD collection of these. I also missed out on the digital comics of Silent Hill Experience and Metal Gear Solid.

Why do you want Shattered Memories? That's a recent game, and I hear it wasn't that great. SH4, while not loved, would be the better fit.

[quote name='Buuhan1']Why do you want Shattered Memories? That's a recent game, and I hear it wasn't that great. SH4, while not loved, would be the better fit.[/QUOTE]
I listed my reasons above and I hear Shattered Memories is not that bad.

I dont know. I played Shatter Memories and found it to be "not that bad" but also "not good." If we are comparing it to the rest of the Silent Hill series (and we are) it's probably the worst one.

Also, someone that works at Konami may read these boards, you never know.

Edit: Oh and yes, an HD remake of Silent Hill 2 & 3 would be great.

[quote name='optimusprime8062']I dont know. I played Shatter Memories and found it to be "not that bad" but also "not good." If we are comparing it to the rest of the Silent Hill series (and we are) it's probably the worst one.

Also, someone that works at Konami may read these boards, you never know.

Edit: Oh and yes, an HD remake of Silent Hill 2 & 3 would be great.[/QUOTE]

Nope worst one is Homecoming.

I'm down, never played part 2,3, or 4. (Yes include 4 bit SM) Best survival collection!!!
Oh and btw konami, tell your cuz capcom to make a res evil collection of 1-4, I would buy that on a heartbeat... I prefer Silent hill, but its good!

bread's done
Back