Death by degrees

Is that the Nina Williams game? I wish it'd star someone else... I can only do her blonde bombshell move well enough to get around in Tekken Force mode.

I wish it had more to do with the tekken storyline... I might pick it up, but after I hear more about it... sounds like it had promise, but didn't hold up to it.

[quote name='PaulEMoz']Gamespot have given it a 5.6 tonight.[/quote]
dang how disappointing, i really thought about picking this game up, i have my doubts now

I've always been a big fan of Tekken and VF, but I think both Virtua Quest and Death By Degrees look stupid. Bring on Tekken 5, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, VF4: Final Tuned (for $10 please) and VF5. Screw the action games.

It still might be worth picking up at the right price. Since it hasn't even come out yet, we'll probably be waiting at least six months (if not more) before this one finds its way into the bargain bin.

Well. If it wasn't Nina.. the story would have to be different too. If it was a character like Jin, Kazuya, Heihachi, I might be interested....

[quote name='Oktoberfest']lemme ask you guys a question: if it wasn't Nina Williams (say it was some guy), would you still consider buying it?[/quote]

You mean like Jet Li's Rise To Honor?

I think Tekken fanboys would buy it regardless of the character, but it would take a really good game for the rest of us to get involved. And seeing as it isn't a good game....I imagine it'll be cheap before long.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']lemme ask you guys a question: if it wasn't Nina Williams (say it was some guy), would you still consider buying it?[/quote]

Actually, I would have much preferred a game with Lei Wulong. He already has a cool Hong Kong cop background and as a Jackie Chan fan I would have been all over it. That being said, I'll get Death by Degrees once there is a price drop.

I think that the game should have been based on Jack or Jack Prototype. That would have been SO much better.

EDIT: This is almost as bad as if they made a wrestling game based on King (who is my favorite, FYI)

I was hoping it'd be based on Law instead. Wah-dah!!!

bread's done
Back