DeathSpank contest - last day

s8man888

CAGiversary!
http://www.deathspank.com/spankthis/

There will be one (1) Grand Prize Winner, two (2) First Prize Winners, three (3) Second Prize Winners, and four (4) Third Prize Winners for the Sweepstakes.

Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) 18” Squawkin Chicken, one (1) copy of the PC version of DeathSpank™, one (1) signed DeathSpank poster, and one (1) Intel Core™ i7 Processor (Intel®Core™i7-950) Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of Grand Prize: $367.98 (US Dollars).

Each First Prize Winner will receive one (1) 18” Squawkin Chicken, one (1) copy of the PC version of DeathSpank, and one (1) signed DeathSpank poster. ARV of each First Prize: $67.99 (US Dollars). ARV of all First Prizes: $135.98 (US Dollars).

Each Second Prize Winner will receive one (1) 18” Squawkin Chicken, and one (1) copy of the PC version of DeathSpank. ARV of each Second Prize: $32.99 (US Dollars). ARV of all Second Prizes: $98.97 (US Dollars).

Each Third Prize Winner will receive one (1) 18” Squawkin Chicken. ARV of each Second Prize: $18 (US Dollars). ARV of all Second Prizes: $72 (US Dollars).

Last edited by a moderator:
Entered; thanks!

As an aside, the sweepstakes entry form says i7-870, but the official rules say i7-950. I'm inclined to go with the Official Rules here.

[quote name='Wargamer']No contest for Puerto Rico residents....fuck[/QUOTE]what are you whining about. Have you SEEN the women from Puerto Rico? I love free games but you're the winner here.

bread's done
Back