Dec. EGM Covers, which do you have?

suko_32

CAGiversary!
Feedback
89 (100%)
There's 5 different covers and was just wondering which one was uncommon. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place.

Edit: I got white

i have the XBN mag w/ Master chief all white and the background all white w/ the exception of his visor being yellow....

but that's XBN...

[quote name='swetooth9']i have the XBN mag w/ Master chief all white and the background all white w/ the exception of his visor being yellow....

but that's XBN...[/quote]

Yeah, that cover is pretty badass.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='swetooth9']i have the XBN mag w/ Master chief all white and the background all white w/ the exception of his visor being yellow....

but that's XBN...[/quote]

Yeah, that cover is pretty badass.[/quote]

damn straight it is

[quote name='alongx']December EGM? It's not even November yet.[/quote]

Shh...don't tell the magazine industry that!

I've got the green cover, and I must say that it looks amazingly cool. I don't care about Halo, but I know pretty pictures when I see them... :D

So, is there a review on SA in it. If not, can someone just post the pics of the different covers?

What exactly is the point of the colors? Are they just the colors of masterchief in game or what? I have no issue with the multiple covers but the concept dosen't quite make sense to me.
Green for me by the way.

[quote name='nootch']What exactly is the point of the colors? Are they just the colors of masterchief in game or what? I have no issue with the multiple covers but the concept dosen't quite make sense to me.
Green for me by the way.[/quote]

They're special edition, it's for the big Halo 2 feature article. It just gives more variety to the mags.

[quote name='6669']Haven't got mine yet :([/quote]
What? I've almost had mine a week. And I live in Podunkville! I always get things late here...

edit: red

bread's done
Back