*DECEASED* FREE Mass Effect LE (Xbox 360) - First 2K

Thanks to kallisti @ SD:

"Did some phone number searching and called up the NBC operator. Per this page I asked to speak with Bonnie Hammer, and got her office. Her office transferred me to scifi.com (their words), where I spoke with Matt. Matt transferred me to Randy.

Randy told me that Microsoft would be handling the fulfillment for this giveaway. He said that the fulfillment date would certainly not precede the street release date (which we know because it's already released!), and that sweepstakes fulfillment usually takes a month. He then put me on hold to check.

He then relayed to me that supposedly people will be notified by the end of next week, and said "maybe this week", but said "usually" it'd be by next week. I'm not sure what he meant by "usually". At any rate, he's project coordinator for SciFi.com, and was extremely helpful and friendly.

So, that's the latest. Seems like it all depends on Microsoft, though."

Not from me found @ SD thought somes CAGers would like an update on how things appear to be going on this contest.

[quote name='cleaver']kallisti is my girlfriend so I can vouch[/quote]

Appreciated, I hope she didn't mind my post transfer to here.

[quote name='aphu9876']Appreciated, I hope she didn't mind my post transfer to here.[/QUOTE]
No problem, if there were deals for shoes here she'd post it herself.

Thanks for the update - I appreciate knowing a little more of how they are handling the swepstakes.

I'll anxiously be checking my inbox through next week.

Did she find out if everyone who signed up was part of the 2000, or if they let people register after that mark was reached? I'll be checking my inbox constantly too, much thanks to her for finding this out (been checking this thread daily to find out what was going on)

[quote name='Leek']Dead thread is dead. Necrophelia is illeagal. No more posting.[/quote]

Shut the fuck up, you came in in August and you think you have the rights to being a mod. People are still seeing if anyone has received the game they requested yet. Just go back to your craptastic free music thread and stop trying to tell people when to close theirs.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Shut the fuck up, you came in in August and you think you have the rights to being a mod. People are still seeing if anyone has received the game they requested yet. Just go back to your craptastic free music thread and stop trying to tell people when to close theirs.[/quote]
QFT. That noobs managed to piss more people off here than anyone else I've seen so far. >_> In very short time might I add. Still sad I missed this contest.

Right. Dead just means the deal is dead, the thread is still very much alive.

I haven't heard word one yet & I signed up before this deal even hit CAG.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Shut the fuck up, you came in in August and you think you have the rights to being a mod. People are still seeing if anyone has received the game they requested yet. Just go back to your craptastic free music thread and stop trying to tell people when to close theirs.[/quote]
Oh, snap. Owned.

sigh* no answer.... I'm guessing this was some BS type of event? with no payout? cause its odd that not even emails have been sent out.

If I'm getting spam it doesn't really matter because with 2 clicks of the mouse my spam folder is emptied. Wish something would have come from this for someone, but we can't win them all.:p

Guess what? My brother won! I went to get the mail today, and it had a package we weren't expecting. So I got to looking on the label and it said "Mass Effect" on it. I called him at work and he told me to open it up --- and there it was! He never received any type of e-mail or anything. Pretty cool.

[quote name='LordXenu']Guess what? My brother won! I went to get the mail today, and it had a package we weren't expecting. So I got to looking on the label and it said "Mass Effect" on it. I called him at work and he told me to open it up --- and there it was! He never received any type of e-mail or anything. Pretty cool.[/quote]

:O hope! on the horizon! when was the package postmarked?

I got mine in the mail today too! It was coming from Grand Rapids, MN without a post mark date. Mailed out Parcel Post. Quite excited, I had given up hope. :bouncy:

Edit: I never got a confirmation email either

I'm not sure whether to be pissed or filled with joy because I already bought Mass Effect believing that these prizes would never come.

[quote name='Violentj6969']I just got it in the mail today! WOOT WOOT! I didn't think Id get one.[/quote]

When did you sign up and did you receive any sort of email or phone call letting you know you got one?

This contest was rigged from the start. I had the first reply on this so I was hoping that I would have gotten the game, since I signed up a minute after my post. I got no game.

bread's done
Back