*DECEASED* FREE Mass Effect LE (Xbox 360) - First 2K

XD I won a copy also, I don't even remember signing up. I don't know why I would since I don't even on a XB360 unless it was on a whim. I'm a member of Scifi.com and I'm guessing I got an e-mail for the contest as soon as it started. I was half laughing when I saw the box since it says "Mass Effect" on the label and sure enough I opened it and there it was.

I guess maybe I'll have to buy a XB360 now hahaha... I would if I had the money. At least I'd have a game to play, heh.

EDIT: When did the contest start, how long after the topic was made? 2,000 isn't a lot and they probably sent e-mails to everyone who's a member of the site. That and maybe if I was watching Sci-Fi at the time are the only ways I'd known about it. I wish my e-mail account that's used had more than six measly megs of storage.... Stupid ICQMail.... That's why I don't use it that much anymore.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']When did you sign up and did you receive any sort of email or phone call letting you know you got one?[/QUOTE]

I think I signed up within the first day or two of the contest being up. I've never gotten any kind of email or phone call letting me know I won. I just check the mail today and surprisingly find a box with Mass Effect in it.

I guess I'll be checking the mail then for the next few days, just incase.. I signed-up for this literally two minutes after it started, so I'm hoping I got one.

Although, I already have M.E. now, so I guess I'll just give this to a friend or sell it if I get one.

I just got one randomly too! The contest had been running for at least a week before I signed up, but I did anyway just for the heck of it.

I've already got Mass Effect, so I've got to decide what to do with my current copy, as I'd rather have the collector's edition anyway.

What a great surprise the package was today, I completely forgot about registering for this. I signed up that night after seeing a commercial during ECW so somewhere between 10:00 and 11:00. You rock Sci-Fi!! Now if only fucking Dish Network could launch your HD channel by ECW on Tuesday...

[quote name='Togepy']What a great surprise the package was today, I completely forgot about registering for this. I signed up that night after seeing a commercial during ECW so somewhere between 10:00 and 11:00. You rock Sci-Fi!! Now if only fucking Dish Network could launch your HD channel by ECW on Tuesday...[/QUOTE]

Yes I was also watching ECW when I saw the commercial

I got mine the other day as well, no email or anything just a box showed up in the mail

I signed up within the first few hours of the contest btw

Holy crap! I got one today too! I already bought the regular version at the GameStop B2G1 Free used sale but maybe I can sell it or trade it.

I signed up the next morning after it was posted (around 7:00 am), but I have not received one. I wonder if it was a random drawing type thing.

I just got mine in the mail a minute ago, it came in a small cardboard box, and as others have said, it says "Mass Effect" right on it (although in small lettering), I'll try and get a picture of it for everyone so they know what package to look out for.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: This is the best photo I could get of it with my crappy camera, but here's what the box looks like (got a scan of the slip inside aswell).

012208_1428b.jpg

scifi.jpg

I can't wait to check the mail, I was in seconds after the commerical (Just happened to hear it while I was on the PC), hopefully I'll be lucky!

[quote name='reicaden']i guess i didnt make the cut or something.... nada yet for me :([/quote]

Give it another day or two, I figured I didn't get anything either when everyone got theirs before the weekend, but I finally got mine today. If you don't get one sometime this week though, then yeah, you probably didn't make the cut or something.

I got mine today. I had completely forgotten about it too! My roommate didn't get one! This is awesome because I can laugh at him for weeks now! :D

Yeah I woulda also like to know if anyone from CAG that signed up for this when it was first posted here recieved a copy. Just wondering because I signed up when there were only like 3-4 posts in this topic.

[quote name='Indiana']I think these people are saying they already purchased the game and need to figure out what to do with the "extra" copy because now they have 2 total copies.[/quote]

No that guy on SD put up a pic of the three limited edition ones he got for signing up three times for the contest.

I recently got a copy from this contest, but it was only the regular edition and not the LE. Did this happen to anyone else? The note says it is for the LE, but I get the regular for some reason. I'm a little irritated that I didn't get what was stated.

Thats odd. At least you got a copy. Yesterday I got an unexpected package and it was the free Halo 3. I hope I get Mass Effect in the coming days.

bread's done
Back