Let's Tap
Monster Vs. Aliens

:ps3:
Saints Row 2
Red Fraction Guerilla

:ps3::60:
Saw

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thebytewasbit']I find it REALLY amusing that I can buy a game from there for $10 or so & turn around & trade it in to them "used" for $17. :lol::lol::lol::applause:

If I had the cash, I would have bought multiple copies.[/QUOTE]

I tried that on Saturday night and now they only give you $14. Hastings gave me $20 :applause:

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']hmm Fairytale fights will be $20 this Sunday.

Metroid Prime Trilogy for $20 is tempting as hell.[/QUOTE]

how do you know this??

fairytale fights will be $20 this sunday. Fantastic. I'll get a shiny turd for free as long as it was shiny,...and free.

There is a post on slickdeals that this sunday Animal Crossing, Metroid Prime Trilogy, and Fairytale will be $19.99. If this is the case, it will give everyone exactly 1 day (sunday) to get Fairytale for free along with Animal Crossing for $15

Wish I had known this 3 days ago when the TIV @ amazon for MPT was $28.00. >:O

[quote name='LinkinPrime']In for Fairytale Fights if I can get it for free. Maybe I could trade it in somewhere for a decent amount of credit.[/QUOTE]

$9.25 on Amazon currently for the PS3 version, and $10 for the 360 version.

I'm in for 3/each if I can find somewhere with a bunch in stock.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon -- Explorers of Time & Darkness ---- 29.99/9.99

Saints Row 2 ----- 19.99/0.00????

Red Fraction Guerilla ----- 39.99/19.99

$10 for Pokemon
Confused on Saints Row 2
Red Faction for $20

Do the coupons stack with the sales next week? It says that markdowns are take from regular price on the coupon. I don't think this will work...

I read some reviews on Fairytale Fights... I kinda like mindless A-RPG button mashers so I certainly won't mind giving it a go on the cheap (or for free -- I'm still leaning towards YMMV for snagging it free, since the $20-coupon says not valid with any other offers, and I'm assuming the weekly BB ad price of $20 is an offer price).

[quote name='Hybrid5006']Do the coupons stack with the sales next week? It says that markdowns are take from regular price on the coupon. I don't think this will work...[/QUOTE]

It worked fine with GH: Smash Hits last week. I'd think it would work this Sunday too.

[quote name='dabamus']It worked fine with GH: Smash Hits last week. I'd think it would work this Sunday too.[/QUOTE]

Let's hope but in my experience they read the fine print on these coupons very closely. It very clearly says "Not valid on sales price". I'm still going to try but it you go up there with 2 or 3 copies and it rings up $0 you can bet they're going to take a second look. Not trying to be a buzz kill, just my 2 cents.

It depends on the cashier. I had no problems with 3 copies of X-blades or Warhammer Online a few months ago. The cashier thought it was funny.

[quote name='dabamus']It depends on the cashier. I had no problems with 3 copies of X-blades or Warhammer Online a few months ago. The cashier thought it was funny.[/QUOTE]

That's funny

[quote name='dramasetter929']if its free where's the coupon. Ive checked all over bestbuy.com gamer reward zone coupons and the only saints rows i see is for the PC[/QUOTE]
read the first post......:roll:

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']I'll grab Metroid Prime sometime this week and hope that they have fairytale fights on Sunday.

Still debating animal crossing for $15.[/QUOTE]

Fairytale Fights is not worth it.. unless you are twelve and never experienced violence. It has long levels, glitched achievements (with difficulty that doesn't stack), cheap deaths, poor platforming, and minimal laughs.

Use the $20 to buy a 1600 point care and get Castle Crashers instead

[quote name='reddjoey']Fairytale Fights is not worth it.. unless you are twelve and never experienced violence. It has long levels, glitched achievements (with difficulty that doesn't stack), cheap deaths, poor platforming, and minimal laughs.

Use the $20 to buy a 1600 point care and get Castle Crashers instead[/QUOTE]

Fairytale fights should be free on Sunday. I'll take it for free since I'll be there anyway to get Metroid price matched.

Man, one day to do this run before the coupon expires. I guess if I see anyone waiting outside at 9am, I'll just assume their CAGs! I can only hit up one BB before my work, may have to take the day off..

I can't wait for castle crashers on ps3. Thanx for the answers.
My BestBuy had 13 copies left of SR2 for ps3. I just want a copy for myself and as a free xmas gift for a friend. I don't think they should sell all those copies in the next week, and I don't trust the buy/return/rebuy as it seems more scammish then just going to the register as the coupon says is legit. Hopefully the coupon is up by sunday night :)

I printed the coupon to get $20 off of Fairytale Fights. It says not valid on sale prices. Has anyone had problems using the coupon on sale prices?

[quote name='dazed6201']I printed the coupon to get $20 off of Fairytale Fights. It says not valid on sale prices. Has anyone had problems using the coupon on sale prices?[/QUOTE]

Worked last week when it was on sale for $40. I'm either going to go get one for free and trade it or get my price adjusted. And before anyone cries about flipping this POS. I'm doing the world a favor keeping it that load off the streets.

If you want a Fairytale Fights experience, just beat yourself in the head with a copy of mother goose until you start to hallucinate that you are in the stories and you will come out ahead.

[quote name='sbaker44']Let's hope but in my experience they read the fine print on these coupons very closely. It very clearly says "Not valid on sales price". I'm still going to try but it you go up there with 2 or 3 copies and it rings up $0 you can bet they're going to take a second look. Not trying to be a buzz kill, just my 2 cents.[/QUOTE]

Thats why you should take extra items with you and return the extra items at another bestbuy or later on in the week.

I will try the Fairytale Fights...not a bad deal. I still see SAint's Row 2 in stock also....hope to get that next week.

I will just get one of each though...try no to push my luck. I know the coupon states you can get 3...hmmm. MAybe I can hit up a few stores.

Haha! The current Best Buy trade in quote for Fairy Tale Fights for both PS3 & 360 is $15. So even just 6 copies of it traded in is $90 right there. :drool:

That is if they don't change the trade in price between now & then. :roll:

The normal BB 10%/etc off coupons don't work on sale prices anymore, but these special RZ coupons seem just fine to stack on top of sales. Lots of people had issues last week with overzealous managers/cashiers flipping out about the prices but do you really think most cashiers know what a sale price is on a c-list game? I think people get in trouble making a big stink about the freebie - throw the game at the register, say "This game is free! i'm not paying you!!!" and then they start reading. If you just act normal, maybe make a nice little pile for the cashier (RZ card on top, then coupon, then game) most will scan in that order and they'll never even know it was on sale.

Sometimes it helps to buy some other smaller things so you're not totally walking out for free; but I've had no issues either picking up free games. Most times the cashiers are pretty amazed... and I bet by next week they'll be getting so 'war weary' being on the front lines that the less trouble you are, the happier they'll be.

All this worry about "Not valid on sale items"..don't forget, if all goes smoothly, the cashier will hit total and the receipt will print out. Don't have your card out, have your wallet already in your pocket, be reaching, or have the bag in hand. Thank them, and walk out the door.

I'm just saying no one has to worry, just get there first thing, the coffee won't have even hit them yet. If you're absolutely paranoid then don't hoard. A lot of times the cashiers get a kick out of it, there really isn't much harm done. This is the second time in three months, and we're going to have back-to-back weeks of free games? Maybe this is what being a Reward Zone Member is truly about..(they've just got to know what they're doing...gotta!!)

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']This Sunday is free Fairytale Fights day. Day after that, Monday, free SR2 on PS3. LOL!

Keeping schedule. :)[/QUOTE]

At this rate w/ free games, I'll be able to afford that new PS3 Slim w/ just trade in credit! :D:bouncy:

I missed out on the free X-Blades awhile back. I hope to score 1 copy each of Fairytale Fights and SR2 free.

Has anyone had difficulty getting games for free from BB in the SF Bay Area? I'm trying to figure out which BB to go to in order to take advantage of these $20 off coupons.

This is actually 4 or 5 free games dating back til September. I found my receipt from september with free Warhammer Online and Neverwinter Night Exp. pack.

The month before that was X-blades, I believe. Last week we had $5 Guitar Hero for anyone lucky enough to find coupons, and then next week we have FF and SR2. :D

bread's done
Back