Let's Tap
Monster Vs. Aliens

:ps3:
Saints Row 2
Red Fraction Guerilla

:ps3::60:
Saw

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Derrick1979']Or you could get a real job and life and just buy these things outright to support the economy and Video game industry....

I think you should change your user to "IamthebiggestCAGhoarder"[/QUOTE]

Like I keep saying, I never said I wasn't a hypocrite. As for biggest CAG hoarder, there are people on here who hoard more. I know one of them personally and they sent me pics of their massive stashes of guides and games from all sorts of stores.

As for supporting the economy, why should I do that when there's a deal like this out there? And supporting the game industry is a joke when so many companies are releasing games that are one glitch away from being broken junk.

This game got a 3 on Gamespot, so it's pretty obvious that this game is total trash, which is why it's already on sale at Best Buy for $20 less than 2 months from it's release date(10/27/09).

It's destined to be $5 junk bin fodder soon enough. And in order to avoid further derailing this thread and continuing this mess, I'm going to put you on my ignore list now.

I apologize to everyone who may be offended by all the copies I grabbed who got shut down at their own stores, but I was there at 9 and 10 am at my two local stores and they even let me come back at 11am to the second one and grab another 3 copies or so.

So if someone else really wanted them, they would've grabbed them by then.

Again, sorry to anyone I offended, but the early bird(or CAG) gets the worm(or deal).

Got my copy and one for a buddy that was snowed in due to plow trucks blocking his car.

Also got Wolfenstein just for fun. So tempted to get more to trade them in but that would be hoarding and I hated that shit during the CC days so I won't

I went to an out of the way bb that is usually barren and scored some copies. Next, I went to the bb that shot me down for the messenger kit on Friday and scored one :360: cause that was all that was left. I even took the time to play guitar for Beatles Rockband "come together" on stage. They were giving out beatles rockband t-shirts but I'm not sure what the catch was after some clapping I made my way to the front post haste. I came back home to get my free bbv rental coupon and it looks like I will have to take one of each to the store for 44 credit. Hopefully, Let's tap and Sr2 is in stock tomorrow.

[quote name='derrick1979']or you could get a real job and life and just buy these things outright to support the economy and video game industry....

I think you should change your user to "iamthebiggestcaghoarder"[/quote]
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

is Fairytale Fights (360) the only "FREE" game available today or am I missing others? And how many can be bought? My store has a few so I'd be willing to hook up my fellow CAGers if anyone is interested, just PM me.

I got 3, after arguing with the manager after she got a chance to read the coupon. I need to switch a 360 for a PS3 though.

[quote name='speedy05']is Fairytale Fights (360) the only "FREE" game available today or am I missing others? And how many can be bought? My store has a few so I'd be willing to hook up my fellow CAGers if anyone is interested, just PM me.[/QUOTE]

The same game for PS3 is also free.

Sweet deal. I grabbed 4 PS3 and 5 360. I also grabbed 2 extra 360 copies and gave them to one of the guys who rang me up because I use to work with him and he helped me out since I didn't have a copy of the actual coupon.

Im gonna use these to get some points cards at blockbuster, thanks guys!

I'm all for screwing blockbuster over. been doing that for years.

[quote name='buster90']Also keep in mind folks Saints Row 2 on the PS3 is $5 tomorrow with coupon. I actually hope to get it.[/QUOTE]

That's assuming they even release the coupon, which should have been out on the Gamer's Club side site by now, so unfortunately I wouldn't hold my breath on it being released tomorrow.:cry:

If it were though, I had every intention of buying ONE copy for my buddy, since he liked the game when he borrowed my copy.

[quote name='david12795']Weird they charged me $21 for 6 copies of Fairy tales fight[/QUOTE]

The coupon only works for FIVE copies of the game regardless of platform, so you would've needed a second coupon to be scanned for that sixth copy.

does blockbuster have anything worth getting? I called my store up and they don't sell new systems...doh
n OMG i hope they release the SR2 coupons! if they put those up though they would have to take down the fairytale fights coupon so I think we are still good, let's wait til midnite. They have alot more deals than just the sr2 coupon including the let's tap, pokemon, avatar, silent hill, rfg...etc
I already traded my copy of SR2 last week and freaked when I got to bestbuy and thought they were sold out this morning. They weren't, lol, with 13 copies still left. I will gladly pay $20 if they don't release the coupon tho, this game is really that good. opposite of this sad game.

hit 2 bb in meriden and walingford ct. got 4 copy's for ps3 and 5 copy's for 360. everyone i know who has a 360 or ps3 is all set for x-mass. if anyone is interested the meriden mall had 1 copy of 360 left and out of ps3. the bb on the berlin tpke in walingford ct still had several copy's of both

Will Blockbuster accept multiple copies of the same game? I got 2 copies of Fairytale Fights for the 360 today, but left the PS3 versions.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That's assuming they even release the coupon, which should have been out on the Gamer's Club side site by now, so unfortunately I wouldn't hold my breath on it being released tomorrow.:cry:

If it were though, I had every intention of buying ONE copy for my buddy, since he liked the game when he borrowed my copy.

The coupon only works for FIVE copies of the game regardless of platform, so you would've needed a second coupon to be scanned for that sixth copy.[/QUOTE]

I hope they post this coupon because im all for a $5 copy of the game.. Just wish they all have the Bullet shaped USB thumb drive with them though :lol:

Left you a nice post for a change in the BB thread IATCG

If you printed the coupon for Fairytale fights and went in and got 5 copies,could you go back in later with another coupon and get more copies or is it linked to your rewards zone account? Just wondering.

I got 3 360 and 2 PS3 copies. I might keep one for myself....trying to decide what system. I was thinking about heading out again today to get some more, but we'll see. I don't want to be too greedy. 1 of my stores is OOS of the PS3 anyways.

[quote name='Birbo']Will Blockbuster accept multiple copies of the same game? I got 2 copies of Fairytale Fights for the 360 today, but left the PS3 versions.[/QUOTE]

It depends on your individual Blockbuster. Unfortunately, the only local Blockbuster that used to take in duplicates with no problem(sealed dupes, no less)is the one that's shutting down due to liquidation sale right now.

But it never hurts to call and ask.

[quote name='bdrsvt']If you printed the coupon for Fairytale fights and went in and got 5 copies,could you go back in later with another coupon and get more copies or is it linked to your rewards zone account? Just wondering.[/QUOTE]

If that's the case(linked to acct), I have no doubt I may receive an e-mail from them saying I'm banned from their stores from here on out. No big loss for me though, since I only buy loss leaders and penny guides from them when I buy anything outside of these glitched deals of theirs.:lol:

[quote name='gi60']No go in BestBuy - Tustin Marketplace by 5 freeway. I wish I was at the cashier 3 minutes earlier.

A team of father and son brought 12 copies and tried to use 2 coupons. Of course, the manager was called over. If you're going to get 12 copies, at least be a little smarter. Go to the cashier one person at a time and maybe buy something else so the total is not 0. You can always return the other stuff later.

Lake Forest store still has 1 PS3 left and 0 X360.
The District has 1 X360 and 0 PS3.[/QUOTE]
i snagged the last x360 in district
and tustin market place is picked clean, and i got the last 2 FF on the stock shelf

How the heck can I find this coupon for saints row 2 and fairy tale fights, I have searched for an hour. I even went to best buy and they didn't know what the hell I was talking about either. Please help.

[quote name='Joe Sparxxx']How the heck can I find this coupon for saints row 2 and fairy tale fights, I have searched for an hour. I even went to best buy and they didn't know what the hell I was talking about either. Please help.[/QUOTE]

it is not out yet

[quote name='Joe Sparxxx']How the heck can I find this coupon for saints row 2 and fairy tale fights, I have searched for an hour. I even went to best buy and they didn't know what the hell I was talking about either. Please help.[/QUOTE]

Are you a Reward Zone member? Have you signed up for the Gamer's Club?

If you answered YES to both of those questions, then go to Best Buy's site and sign into the RZ site(says Reward Zone under the various product catergories on the right side of the page).

From there, go to the heading 'community and clubs' at the top of that page. A menu will come down from there, select Gamer's Club. From there either select 'special offers' or just wait for the $20 off Fairytale Fights offer to come up in the middle of the screen, click 'learn more' and it should take you to the page with the coupon.

Then just print up the coupon, go to Best Buy and 'grab dem shits'.:D

NOTE: You will need them to scan your RZ card, then scan the games, then scan the coupon(s) and hit TOTAL before they become FREE.

As for the Saint's Row 2 coupon, it's not out yet, though there IS one out to take off a bit from the PC version of SR 2.

Saint's Row 2 coupon is still unconfirmed (hasn't come out yet).

The Fairy Tale Fights coupon is $20 off either FTF or Wolfenstein, and it's in the Best Buy Reward Zone offers. You have to join to see them.

I didn't want to be greedy. Bought 2 FTF for PS3 and 1 for XBOX, plus a copy of Fallout 3 GOTY. The cashier was a bit suspicious, and I think if I'd tried to grab more copies or didn't have Fallout in there, I would have been denied.

Went next door to TRU and flipped them for $10.50. Took a long time, and a manager was called over, because they were still in the shrinkwrap.

Thanks, CAG!

My local Best Buy won't honor the coupon at the current price. Says it doesn't apply to the sale price of $19.99. They said they can apply it to the non sale price of $39.99 though. Which would make it pretty pointless. I know...WTF...

[quote name='Zippon']Saint's Row 2 coupon is still unconfirmed (hasn't come out yet).

The Fairy Tale Fights coupon is $20 off either FTF or Wolfenstein, and it's in the Best Buy Reward Zone offers. You have to join to see them.

I didn't want to be greedy. Bought 2 FTF for PS3 and 1 for XBOX, plus a copy of Fallout 3 GOTY. The cashier was a bit suspicious, and I think if I'd tried to grab more copies or didn't have Fallout in there, I would have been denied.

Went next door to TRU and flipped them for $10.50. Took a long time, and a manager was called over, because they were still in the shrinkwrap.

Thanks, CAG![/QUOTE]

Gamecrazy gives 17 dollars rite now for FTF

[quote name='steve967']My local Best Buy won't honor the coupon at the current price. Says it doesn't apply to the sale price of $19.99. They said they can apply it to the non sale price of $39.99 though. Which would make it pretty pointless. I know...WTF...[/QUOTE]

Go to another Best Buy and try buying it with something else so a $0.00 total does not raise suspicion. I know if I can get myself out of this snowdrift I plan on picking it up with $19.99 Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Despite earlier deciding that I didn't need Fairytale Fights for the PS3, I went ahead just now to try getting a free game from BB. After fighting through the hoards, I found 1 copy left (there was 1 other copy left for the 360 in the Henrietta, NY location). Went through the very nice lady at checkout and she scanned the coupon I printed and was shocked it came free. As she handed me a bag and receipt, she said that this had made her day!

[quote name='snatcher33']I don't have a printer to print the Fairytale coupon. Do you guys have any suggestions on how I can still get them to honor the discount?[/QUOTE]

Use their in store customer kiosk that allows you to search BestBuy.com in store and ask one of the employees if you could print up a copy(or three) of the coupon from the printer that's underneath the counter there.

I just cracked open one of each and the 360 version has the 'cheaper' cases(the 'eco friendly bs ones with chunks of plastic missing on the front and under the disc). So if you're grabbing these for replacement cases, you'll be stuck with the weaker cases for 360.

[quote name='Josef']Go to another Best Buy and try buying it with something else so a $0.00 total does not raise suspicion. I know if I can get myself out of this snowdrift I plan on picking it up with $19.99 Metroid Prime Trilogy.[/QUOTE]

I did. Was going to buy a xbox controller too. And I tried it at two different Best Buys. Colma and San Bruno, CA. Both gave me the same excuse. I must be doing something wrong.

Are most people buying "buffer" items so there total is not just zero? Just got five copies no problem but also picked up Prime Trilogy and some printer ink. Was considering going to another Best Buy nearby but not sure if I really need any more Blus right now (cheapest thing I would probably get, but not as cheap as with the epic Target coupon lol).

I stand corrected from my earlier post. My cousin went to another location and grabbed 4.

For some of you on the fence on whether or not to do it, if you have enough fillers (Which he did. He was buying games anyway), they might not notice. Walk up there with 5 copies and you're taking your chances (however, it worked without fillers for me).

And it seems for some odd reason at all the stores, they had a ridiculous amount of them (on both consoles). Even if you grabbed 5, there were a lot left for others. So before anyone starts the "hoarding talk", you should have got up early (it's Sunday so unless you were hit by the storm, you had no excuse or didn't want the game bad enough).

Congrats to all the CAGs that beat out all those SD people and grabbed theirs!!

I was able to score 3 copies for the 360 for stocking stuffers at the Wilkes-Barre, PA store this morning. There were many copies on the shelf for both the PS3 and 360... Go for it!

I got 5

He scanned the games. I had 6 originally. Then scanned my rewards zone card then coupon. one of the games didnt get discounted. Told him to take it off and he said "you cant games for free" i told him to try anyways.

It worked. Walked out with 5 copies. 3 ps3 and 2 xbox 360. now to figure out where im going to trade this in..

When trading at Blockbuster it all goes to your one card right?

So trading at multiple blockbusters you still get all the credit onto your account right?

No problems! Happy Holidays!

ffbbfree.jpg

BBV credit will either go on the store account, gift card or value cards(I just flipped one of each to bbv and found I still had 34 credit on my value card I didn't know about).

never got an actual reward zone card but i did sign up for it a while back--think i can just give them my reward number to type in?

I picked up two copies of Fairytale Fights for each platform just now. It was funny, because the cashier girl looked at the coupon, and said "You know, you can go back and get one more for each system if you want!" but I laughed and told her I felt better leaving a few for other people.

I went this morning to the store in Smyrna, GA and got Fairytale Fights (PS3). The cashier just scanned the coupon and the game and said "huh, looks like the coupon zeroed it out... ok". I felt shady as hell getting just one copy, and I had Dead Space Extraction and a Nyko Perfect Shot to go along with it. I can't believe people are able to walk out with 5 copies without even buying anything. I don't have the balls to even try.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']BBV credit will either go on the store account, gift card or value cards(I just flipped one of each to bbv and found I still had 34 credit on my value card I didn't know about).[/QUOTE]
Time to go to BBV and get the kids their Snuggies!!!

bread's done
Back