Deepdiscount games

Formula65

CAGiversary!
Deepdiscount has some games for 3.99$ Ps4 Xbox one & switch
Might be price errors, some on backorder

Ps4
https://www.deepdiscount.com/search?mod=AG&pl=PlayStation%204#!?pagenum=1&sortby=PriceLowHigh

Switch
https://www.deepdiscount.com/search?mod=AG&pl=Switch#!?pagenum=1&sortby=PriceLowHigh

Xbox one
https://www.deepdiscount.com/search?mod=AG&pl=Xbox%20One#!?pagenum=1&sortby=PriceLowHigh

Ps4
Gold edition of division 2 is 4.36
Gold edition of ghost recon breakpoint 4.36

[attachment=35372:5EDE9EB9-1D93-4505-B701-9EC368EDCBAD.png][attachment=35373:207E4A87-CE3A-438B-8EE1-09DE18D3F2AE.png][attachment=35374:68A8EDD3-7C8F-430B-81B6-DFAB20539FF0.png]

Did all of you guys who are awaiting cancellation returns not use Paypal? When I got the email from my cancellation for two games Paypal immediately sent me an email following it saying I'll get that money back in my card in a few days. Also two games have now shipped, eight left.
I checked out via PayPal, and I never got any emails or notifications on the website either saying I'm getting any of my payment refunded. None of my orders have shipped either, though, so I don't know what will happen.

I suppose worst case scenario I'll just have to dispute.

Just got a cancellation email for one of the products that was listed as in stock at the time (and one that I actually wanted rip) about two hours ago now. Surprisingly the backordered game that I placed an order for still hasn't got cancelled yet.

Though if anyone was able to buy a copy of Spirit Hunter NG on PS4, I'd be glad to take it off your hands for double the listed price. :)

3 more games cancelled this morning so I'm down a total of 5 cancelled, 2 shipped, and 5 pending. On the plus side, those 3 cancelled games are already showing up pending refund on my Paypal so no real loss.

You saw it on Tuesday and didn't post about it? Boooo
He's not the only one. Someone also posted on the first page they did the exact same thing. I get that people are more selfish nowadays but at least give your fellow CAGs a heads up after you place the order. The whole point of this website used to be to share deals. Major props to the OP for actually doing that.

Got a shipping email for 9 of the games in my order. Got cancellation emails for 5 more and 4 are still in limbo, though I'm thinking they will be canceled. It seems this was an actual clearance event at Deep Discount and not a price mistake. The only issue being DD's online inventory system is terrible and they seem to oversell easily. All of my items were listed as in stock at the time of order and not backordered.

I received a shipping notification for 5 of my games. With 2 of them cancelled, there is only one left to go now. Even if I only get these 5, I'll be quite pleased.

I mean, lurking and not contributing... is kind of the whole issue here. The site is community driven, so knowing about a deal and not sharing can rub people the wrong way.

Just got an email stating that the rest of the games that were not shipped earlier today have been cancelled. 8 games shipped, 12 cancelled. Not too shabby for $4 each new game. Now to wait and see if the price gets adjusted and shipping remains free.

Got one final cancellation notice for Skyrim VR. I figured I would, since it was back ordered. Still a bit disappointed not to get it, though. I suppose it can't be helped, and I'm happy to get the games I was able to snag.

Still waiting on those PayPal refunds, though.

I just got an update cancelling pretty much the rest of my order. I ordered 7, of those 6 have been cancelled and one is "shipped" without an updated tracking number. They've only refunded 1 game so far, so I guess I'll be reaching out to PayPal tomorrow. 

Oh well~ glad to hear folks got in on this though. 

I was pretty surprised to get a shipping confirmation that all 7 of my games went out in the same order. So it looks like I'm golden. This is my first DD order so we shall see how it turns out in the end.

Still waiting for them to ship or cancel a few things, hopefully they didn't forget but did order Bloodstaine and other stuff added on Switch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't visit this site every day and am mainly just a lurker, think I'm going to go back to lurking though after this =(
there's users who post here actively that just say "thanks, grabbed a few!" and have never mentioned a deal before. Don't sweat it.

Paid with Paypal and of the 11 games in my order, 6 were cancelled and 5 shipped with UPS. I wasn't paying much attention and was in a rush when adding the games to my cart and 3 of them that had shown as 3.99 when I added to cart changed back to closer to retail prices when I ordered. I was disappointed, but they'd been games I'd been interested in getting anyway, so I'd hoped that maybe at least I'd get some other 3.99 games with them, but they wound up being among the other cancelled games.

I don't visit this site every day and am mainly just a lurker, think I'm going to go back to lurking though after this =(
That’s the opposite of what we want, we like it when people contribute. I’m lacking lately too, but I don’t often see good deals before they’re posted so...

I have purchased items (usually board games) from the site before and majority of the time, no issues. I did order 7 games and only 1 was cancelled. They advised in email today they are shipping the remaining 6. However, still waiting on refund for the canceled game. I'll have to watch that, however. Otherwise, we'll see how things go with the games when they arrive (condition, etc). Call me picky but I guess I have been burned before by game sales and merchants and just a little overly cautious these days. 

I hope everyone else who did manage to secure an order and items were in stock will receive their shipment(s) soon!

Ordered 15 games only 3 shipped. It wasn't until 2 days later after my order shipped I got multiple cancellations emails. Keep your eyes peeled folks, looks like I'll contact PayPal, since they only refunded me for 1 cancelled game.

My games are expected to be delivered on Tuesday, so I'm going to at least give them that much time to refund me the ones they cancelled. Though, I'm hoping they'll do it on their own and I won't have to dispute anything.

Blech, haven't gotten a cancellation notice but I noticed on my card that I was charged and then refunded the money.

Those posts read somewhat lighthearted to me. Don't let it get you down and spread the deals when you can/when you remember. I've tried posting in threads every now and then* about deals to return the favor.

*still just riding the high of posting about the availability of the RE3 CE on the Capcom Store in 2019

Received 14 games today. They haven't refunded me down to $57 yet. 

I got my order of 20 games today. I had ordered 21, so only one got cancelled. One weird thing was that both of the sports games I ordered were obviously used, and sealed with plastic and a blow dryer. One was fine, but the others case was all banged up and the disc was scratched up on the top and bottom. 

For those of you whose orders are backordered, just letting you know that if DeepDiscount didn't cancel your order, its system keeps those orders for 30 days, and if they can't stock it by then, they'll process a cancellation and refund.  I understand this is automatic.

Wow Tracking from this company is kinda meh... Didnt even get a notice anything shipped and the tracking didnt update for days now it just says transferred to DHL with not delivery date listed...   hahaha

All 9 of my games were delivered yesterday.  All were new as described.  I paid by credit card and DD only charged for the 9 they sent (and not the 18 I ordered).  I'm assuming if you paid by Paypal they may have charged you for the amount you ordered and likely will have to issue discounts.

Got six of the seven titles I ordered, including the steelbooks for The Division 2, Ghost Recon Breakpoint and SoulCalibur VI. Had no idea SoulCalibur was even a steelbook. Bonus!

Received my 6 of 7 games I ordered (1 was cancelled/not in stock). After several days of back/forth, they finally admitted an oversight with the refund on the 7th game (cancelled) and started the process on that refund. So now I have several games to try out over the wknd.  :whistle2:

Blech, haven't gotten a cancellation notice but I noticed on my card that I was charged and then refunded the money.
I take that back the items arrived at my house today, both division 2 steelbook and eso. They charged my card. They got some weird IT systems, would've expected better communication but hey I got two cheap games. Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back