Def Jam Rapstar Bundle 19.99 (wii, 360, ps3) [Giant Tiger] YMMV

novascotian

CAG Veteran
Hope its not a problem that I posted this at the other site. Thought someone here might be interested. I know in the other thread people mentioned they found this in NB and Ont and I found it in NS.

Def Jam Rapstar Bundle at the Giant Tiger.

Hope someone who wants it can find a copy!
Cheers

never a problem to post and share your own deal. I think its more when deals are just ripped off of here and posted on "other" sites... Most don't mind?

[quote name='novascotian']Hope its not a problem that I posted this at the other site. Thought someone here might be interested. I know in the other thread people mentioned they found this in NB and Ont and I found it in NS.

Def Jam Rapstar Bundle at the Giant Tiger.

Hope someone who wants it can find a copy!
Cheers[/QUOTE]

when you say you saw this .. was it for a specific system ? i wonder what they have for PS3 Games, hmmmmmmm

Thanks OP decided to check this out after I saw some of the DLC thats been released, takes me back to my high school days.

They had a bunch of copies at the store in Mississauga. 360, PS3, and Wii all 19.97.

Lots of 'em in Calgary. Also noticed a whack of 360 games and Wii games, nothing special but all were marked just under 10 bucks. Also had a few gamecube games like Harvest Moon.

oh nice. i 'd consider buying a second copy at that price. Maybe sell it and use it to fund my PSEye purchase.

the most bloody annoying thing in this game. Even more than hearing "I Put On" instrumental non-stop while you pick songs is that unlike SingStar it doesn't support the EyeToy. Even more than getting ranked on songs and the game never explains what the rank means.

[quote name='JamesSoprano']when you say you saw this .. was it for a specific system ? i wonder what they have for PS3 Games, hmmmmmmm[/QUOTE]

Saw it for all systems. I did not notice any other PS3 games at the time but have seen others in the past. Usually just stuff like rock band track packs and bionic commando.

bread's done
Back