Delete. Captmurphy started a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='nonrandomhero']this doesnt seem to be workin so well for me, ive contacted like 10 people, gotten like 3 responses and none went through.[/quote]

Same here. Nobody fuck n responds. I've contacted Johnny Postman and Sarge and neither have sent back. Well it doesn't matter now unless the PM me back within the next two days or else my games will be property of gamerush.

[quote name='mvp828']Same here. Nobody fuck n responds. I've contacted Johnny Postman and Sarge and neither have sent back. Well it doesn't matter now unless the PM me back within the next two days or else my games will be property of gamerush.[/quote]

yeah but i refuse to do that, i just wanna trade games with people.

So do I but, if nobody's going to answer and I can get a good amount of credit at GameRush (97 for three games I only paid 95 for) than screw em.

please remove COD2 from wants and add the following to my available...

Play and Charge kit
Wireless Controller (official MS brand)
Component/AV cable (Pelican brand)
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Condemned: Criminal Origins

I have DOA4

Want to trade it for (in order):

Call of Duty 2 GOTY
Fight Night Round 3
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Far Cry Instincts
Burnout Revenge
Full Auto
GRAW

I have DOA4 for trade

Want:

Call of Duty 2 GOTY
Fight Night Round 3
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Far Cry
Burnout Revenge
Full Auto
GRAW

Add Perfect Dark Zero: Collector's Edition to my available list.

One item to note, as a warning to potential traders that while the case, inserts, manual and disc are all mint, the actual game itself blows chunks.

It's really hard to believe that once upon a time, Rare was considered a great developer. Of course anyone there with any actual talent must have bailed out long ago since they've made nothing but junk (or average at best) games for years.

Yeah, in order for this to work, people are actually going to have to respond to PM's... there are a lot of dead beats on the list... Smartdye still hasnt left me feedback after 2 weeks.

please take gun and pdz off of my haves.

[quote name='nonrandomhero']i was just wondering if theres anyway i can tell how days i have left until i can post up my trade list??[/quote]
a month after you have joined.

I agree with captmurphy, I contacted all three people whose names are under PD0 and none of them have answered and it has been anwhere from 4-10 days.

well, just keep trying guys. Believe in the system, it works... I hope.Maybe Im too optimistic, or maybe Im still riding the high of getting a 360 2 weeks ago. But one day, one day dammit. One day I will trade!

Haves:
Kameo
Project Gotham Racing 3

Wants:
Call of Duty 2
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Hitman: Blood Money
Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II (Hey, it comes out tomorrow)
Table Tennis

I honestly think we should compile a new list every month.

It's pretty obvious that a good amount of the people on that list don't have what they said they had or just don't want to trade anymore.

I am looking for maybe the following
FIFA Road to the World Cup
Ridge Racer 6
Dynasty Warriors

I have that im willing to trade
MLB 2k6
Top Spin
Play and Charge Kit (with battery)

You can take me off the lists as I've fulfilled most of my trades or trade ins with those games already. Thank you though for helping me get some great games.

Kennistod, you ARE doing a bang up job... it is everybody else who is sucking. I say you should compile a new list, and start over. It would make the list easier to read because it would have fewer people on it, and the deadbeats would be gone.

Another thing - I wouldn't want to run it forever, but if we could intermittantly rotate the people who run it, I wouldn't be opposed to helping out.

[quote name='captmurphy']Kennistod, you ARE doing a bang up job... it is everybody else who is sucking. I say you should compile a new list, and start over. It would make the list easier to read because it would have fewer people on it, and the deadbeats would be gone.

Another thing - I wouldn't want to run it forever, but if we could intermittantly rotate the people who run it, I wouldn't be opposed to helping out.[/quote]

ditto. Kennistod is doing a great job.

Well, honestly this is getting tough so if anyone wants to make a new one that'd be great.
Otherwise I'm not sure if I'm goona be able to keep this up with my new (first!) job and vacations with my family since both my parents have the summers off (teachers).

So someone let me know if they can make a new list because it would really help and maybe in a month or two, once it has some more deadbeats like it does now, I'll take over again.

Let me know.

Well, CaptMurphy and I could tag team a new one? I check the thread at least 2 times a day, because I get bored at work.

Is it possible to have it so 2 people could edit it? Probably not. So Id let Capt do it this time if he thinks he can handle it. Also, I cant start a thread for another 3 days on this forum.

Thanks Capt and everyone else who said they'd help.
I'll keep this up until I see that Captmurphy has started a new one and then I'll notify a Mod that you are doing it now and get it Stickied.

[quote name='Redeema']I want to be first with the wanting of Battle for Middle Earth II! w00t! First![/QUOTE]

Sorry, somebody already requested it on the 4th. Look above.

just an idea but wouldnt it be easier to create a new CAG account and have like 3-4 people know the password, and start a 360 trade thread, and that way the 3-4 people can maintain the thread from that account?

[quote name='nonrandomhero']just an idea but wouldnt it be easier to create a new CAG account and have like 3-4 people know the password, and start a 360 trade thread, and that way the 3-4 people can maintain the thread from that account?[/quote]

Good idea, I was thinking the same thing, but you have to wait that 30 days before you can create a thread in the Trading Forums.

[quote name='kennistond']Good idea, I was thinking the same thing, but you have to wait that 30 days before you can create a thread in the Trading Forums.[/QUOTE]

Why don't we just compile the list/updates and have a mod make the thread/update the topic?

It's basically what we did back in the day with the feedback system. Me and a few other person would compile the results of the feedback and then PM them to the mod who would put them in the main post.

I wouldn't mind helping with the updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back