Delete/close thread pls.

A bump for you sir.

I'm still hesitating on Gotham Knight, so let me know if anything new shows up on my list that you are interested in. I did remove GK, but feel free to keep it in mind.

quote=thelonepig;4718040]A bump for you sir.

I'm still hesitating on Gotham Knight, so let me know if anything new shows up on my list that you are interested in. I did remove GK, but feel free to keep it in mind.[/quote]

Thanks!

No problem, I'm more interested in DS games ATM (like yourself, I've been playing my DS mostly). So no worries on the debating regarding GK. But lmk if want to trade it.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I want COD4 PS3. CML.[/quote]

sent you a pm. mostly looking for DS games...

[quote name='thelonepig']So is TWEWY still under the "trade for FF IV" restriction?

Bump.[/quote]

Nope, but I'll have to ask him if i trade it lol.

[quote name='refusedchaos']there is a CAG named xcopy that has a LE of DMPII

bump[/quote]

Thanks buddy, but I'm not looking for the LE - I don't need the extra stuff. Just the game.

BUT looks like it's finally localizing!! HAHAHA Just in time!! YESHHH!!

BUMP - mario kart wii anyone?!

hey if you are just looking for starcraft or warcraft "game" without the box and cds, just go to mmo1st and buy a cd key, enter it in at blizzard.com/store
and download it there

Enjoy bro, its only about 5$ if you get it from there

I'm been looking to pick it up cheap since playing it way back in middle school, since I shared it with my bro back then. Is that MMO1st legit?

[quote name='guynextshore']long over due bump!
Didn't like persona 4?[/quote]

Not as much as 3. It was good, but I don't think I'll play it again.

Long time no see; how have you been?

[quote name='guynextshore']Ahh, I guess Fes is just THAT much better hehe.
How's Symphonia 2? I haven't touched my wii since my cousins took/borrowed it.

BUMP![/quote]

I haven't actually played the Tales games. That's my wife's area. We're borrowing my brother's Wii right now and I thought it would be nice for her to play through the Symphonia 2, but she wanted to play Symphonia again (we don't have a GC either). She's halfway through that one and then plans to start up the sequel, so I shall keep you posted with her impressions.

[quote name='guynextshore']Hey!! it's been awhile!
..yea pretty much.[/quote]
Yea dude, it's funny since I got you on myspace also but this is like the only place we "conversate"

[quote name='guynextshore']BUMP this,
my collection is similar to yours.. only with a bit more FFs... lol.
Not a fan i take it?[/quote]

Kinda. I love FF I, IV, VI, and VIII. X is so-so and XII is fun, but the story is too boring. I'm looking forward to XIII and hoping it'll be closer to 4 or 6, but I'm afraid that it'll be more like the recent Final Fantasy titles.

FF VII was a step in the wrong direction as far as I'm concerned.

Bump otherwise. :D

I can't trade right now since I'm back in school but I don't know if I wanna give it up so easily since I really want to play it (and it's RAREZ!!!:p). But I'll put it on hold for you until then so I can think on it.;)

Counter-bump.

hey plz CML for:
Cowboy Bebop Remix Anime Legends (complete collection - Sealed)
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Platinum Complete Collection (silver box) (Sealed)
TY! :)

hey ty 4 the bump! :)
I'm not too eager to let go of Valkyria Chronicles just yet, haven't played it enough sorry :(
Star Ocean TTEoT does include the outer box, although its a bit worn. I can provide pics if necessary. Let me know, thanks! :)

[quote name='guynextshore']My thoughts exactly addition to what you listed - I also like IX, it went back to the classic airships, knights, mages, and rustic feel of an original FF.
I would love if they would make something similar style of FF4 and FF6... however I don't feel like that will ever happen again. It seems that they wish to fuse magic with technology and produce these games for modern times.
[/quote]

I couldn't get in to IX. I didn't really care for any of the characters and I ran into so many bugs I was lucky to finish the game. I'm told that the game really wasn't that buggy, so I'm guessing I must have gotten a bad set of discs... :lol:

Bump to the top!

bread's done
Back