Delete/close thread pls.

[quote name='refusedchaos']:eek:

havent seen this guy around[/QUOTE]

Me neither, though he did update his OP on 6/6 so he must still be around. I guess I've gotten used to the here-again-gone-again-ness of GNS.

Put your hands up!
(Put your hands up!)

Swing them around!
(Swing them around!)

Drop it down!
(Drop it down!)

JUMPING JELLYFISH!

[quote name='guynextshore']No problem buddy :D.
I know! Classes has been keeping me busy especially ending quarter. Anyhow, Summer is in - let's get this ball rolling again yea?

Oh btw my friend, would you happen to have a Rogue Galaxy guide you'd be willing to sell or trade away?
I'm playing RG right now - didn't know how massive this game is lol.

BUMP THIS![/QUOTE]

Sorry dude, I don't. I'll keep an eye out though.

This is a rare Asian ぶmp.

If you look closely, you can tell by the strange markings not found on the standard and more common North American bump.

You promised that when you finished school you'd be around more, but you still never call. You never write. I'm beginning to think I don't even know you anymore.

:lol:

Hope all is going well!

[quote name='thelonepig']You promised that when you finished school you'd be around more, but you still never call. You never write. I'm beginning to think I don't even know you anymore.
[/QUOTE]

^this and add-in that you are never on AIM :cry:

[quote name='guynextshore']
capt.5d68e14f807eeaa62b8c351340f09732.jpg

UP!!![/QUOTE]

You must have a hangover because that's not UP. This is UP.
up.jpg

Ok, that was a pretty lame post by me.:p

Still looking for a Rogue Galaxy guide? I'm not having any luck on my end...

[quote name='guynextshore']Haha! Nice....

It's fine buddy, I think I'm more than halfway done - Ch. 8 right now. gamefaqs.com ftw!!

article-0-04C60AAA000005DC-354_468x555.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's good to hear. As long as it gets the job done.:joystick:

[quote name='guynextshore']Lies!!!!!
Btw if Dv8 asked you something unusual - I said nothing! haha

Also, been playing Prof Layton recently coughtokilltimecough at work. I like it - i didn't it would be as long as it is - I'm about 8 hours in still not sure what happening. Then again maybe I'm just slow on the puzzle solving V_v.[/QUOTE]

DV8 hasn't asked me a thing that I would consider unusual. Yet.

As for Prof Layton; it's an excellent game. I really appreciated the engaging storyline and cutscenes between the puzzles. I have finished all but two puzzles in the game and it took me roughly 12 hours.

[quote name='guynextshore']So I only have 4 more hours of this?? That's depressing. Then again, I think i've been spending so much time clicking on everything to make sure i get every puzzle, coin, and robodog lead possible (which i'm still uncertain what purpose those 'leads' do....)

Did you do the bonus puzzles as well? Such as updates, etc, etc?[/QUOTE]

Well, my understanding is that there will be six games, four of which have been released in Japan. Plus there is a full-length motion picture coming out. At the rate they're being released here, I'd say we have a few more years of Professor Layton. :D

Robodog will
randomly point out coins/puzzles for you.

And finally, yes, I did do all of the bonus puzzles. Of the two I'm missing, I haven't located one and the other is the final slide puzzle.

[quote name='guynextshore']Your title states it all! except the moving part (that doesn't happen til the end of the month for me).

BUMP!

Where did you move to??[/quote]

I only moved 7 miles, but it was from a condo we were renting into a home. So worth it.

[quote name='guynextshore']Slide puzzles you say? that's my weakness - I was never good with randomly placed pictures. I remember a part in Zelda Wind Waker where I had to do that for some item/triforce location thing.. ehh.[/QUOTE]

The slide puzzles I'm referring to are the series of blocks that you have to manipulate to get another block from point A to point B. I'm sure you've run into at least one of those already. I think there were three total.

bump did you like the twist in layton :D The new one looks good also, i was going to host a lowball, vesperia premium, suikoden 2 etc etc but i dont really need the monies right now and it would mainly be to pay off future purchases so i decided to let it marinate.

[quote name='guynextshore']I know right? Here's one for you, my friend!!

How's TWEWY btw??[/QUOTE]

Awesome story, stylish presentation... but the touch controls are a bit iffy, so I end up messing up a lot during battles.:p

bump,

Nope I bought the regular edition of Batman, I figured if i was dropping an extra 40, thats 40 towards Halo Odst, Murasama, Metroid Prime trilogy, call of duty mw2, nba 2k10, dragon age(did buy the ce of this) or many other holiday releases that send most gamers into brokesville.

bread's done
Back