Delete..lock.

I'll trade my Area 51 (XBX) for your Fatal Frame 1 (XBX). That's pretty much all I've got to work with at the moment. PM if interested... ignore if not!

[quote name='massermind19']I would trade you the Napoleon Dynamite DVD for Ace Combat 5[/QUOTE]

Thanks but Ill pass on that.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']Retail-Doom III?[/QUOTE]

My mint used copy of Doom 3 (reg edition) xbox for mint/good condition Mafia & RS: Black Arrow xbox?

PM me.

[quote name='retail sucks']My mint used copy of Doom 3 (reg edition) xbox for mint/good condition Mafia & RS: Black Arrow xbox?

PM me.[/QUOTE]

NO, not both.

[quote name='levi333']CML for 24 seasons 2 and 3 please.[/QUOTE]

Got any dvd season sets to offer in return?

Past several months I picked up one here and there and stashed back 5 that I really dont wanna keep back anymore. All 5 brand new factory sealed. No specific wants in mind. List any xbox, gc, ds games youre willing to offer in return.

That would be awesome if I had anything worth trading for it :p. I wish every store that had it in stock wasn't a bunch of liars...:cry:

[quote name='SpazX']That would be awesome if I had anything worth trading for it :p. I wish every store that had it in stock wasn't a bunch of liars...:cry:[/QUOTE]

What do you mean? How did they lie to you?

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']What do you mean? How did they lie to you?[/QUOTE]

Just buy.com and now fye.com, I jumped at both of those when I saw them on the deals forum, but buy.com didn't have it and fye doesn't seem any better (still "sent to warehouse") and if I had caught the time when walmart.com had them I would've gotten burned too. Those dirty hope-giving bastards. :cry:

You wouldn't happen to be willing to sell them at cost plus shipping without too much extra added in there for a fellow cag (and a poor, starving, etc. college student ;)) would you?

Any interest in Geist, Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, or a $50 Hollister gift card? Also, I'd be more than willing to buy one if you wish to just sell.

I have a sealed Sonic Rush, Viewtiful Joe and Mario & Luigi: PiT for the DS..I also have opened, but complete/mint games Trace Memory, Bomberman, Polarium, Mr Driller for the DS as well. I also have tons of GC, PS2 and XBox games if you have anything in particular you are looking for.

Spaz-Nothing personal but Ive vowed off selling anything at cost plus shipping. The karma for me doing for people doesnt seem to come back around when it comes to stuff I need.

Kendal-Thanks but Ill pass.

.JPG-Replied

2fast-Cant say Im interested in either of those and I dont have a Hollister's down here.

Zyvern-Interested in Trace Memory and M&L: PIT. What did you have in mind?

Rock-Gonna ask my gf about a game you have. If she wants it Ill hit you up.

Spam-If you wanna buy, offer.

Johnny Postman-Replied

RawisJericho-Cant say anything had my attn.

bread's done
Back