Delete me, I'm outdated.....

Sry, I'm sort of new to this... But I wanted to know if you were interested in trading GRAW for FNR3?

If not, add a section "Previously Owned" so I know what you've already traded away.

[quote name='tekssx']Sry, I'm sort of new to this... But I wanted to know if you were interested in trading GRAW for FNR3?

If not, add a section "Previously Owned" so I know what you've already traded away.[/quote]

I already have it stated that none of my 360 games are for trade. I have that list there just in case someone wants to offer me something in trade, so they know if I have it already or not.

Thanks for the offer though. But I swore to my wife that after selling off the PS2 and old Xbox stuff, I wouldn't sell off or trade any of the 360 stuff. :D

[quote name='sp00ge']I already have it stated that none of my 360 games are for trade. I have that list there just in case someone wants to offer me something in trade, so they know if I have it already or not.

Thanks for the offer though. But I swore to my wife that after selling off the PS2 and old Xbox stuff, I wouldn't sell off or trade any of the 360 stuff. :D[/quote]

I understand, not a problem! :lol:

SNES+Mario Paint and Genesis (plus some games and one controller) sold!

Will update the OP to reflect if I can ever get it to load properly.

damnit... something happened to my server. I can email pics of whatever you're interested in, until I can get this sorted out.

tunermonkey.com has been lost in limbo. The holding company is denying transfer and won't let go of it. So now I need to come up with a clever new domain name.

Any ideas?

BrokenPinata.com will be my new home. Things should be registered and ready to go shortly. Pics won't be back up until tomorrow, at the earliest. I'm going to bed. ;)

bread's done
Back