delete please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarge I am vair interested in Saints Row. I can do some paypal but would prefer most of the value in games. Ok here's some of what I have right now:
XBOX 360
Prey COMPLETE Good>Very good
Table Tennis COMPLETE Very good>Excellent
Wired XBOX360 Controller - Very good
Nintendo DS
Metriod Prime Hunters DS - COMPLETE - Excellent
Tetris DS - COMPLETE - Excellent
Nintendo DS Wi-fi Adapter - Excellent

Hopefully theres now rules against this but you can check out my full list at gametz: http://gametz.com/usertab/tehschwartz/tab/Games.html

Thanks man :)

Scarface:
Far from it man; i've continued to have good experiences there and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. I like to browse a few trading sites in hopes of finding better deals :applause: .

I thought you understood why our trade was cancelled, and I'm not sure why you feel the need to follow me into threads on here. If you want to discuss past issues further you can contact me, we don't need to do it on a public forum.

Just thought I would respond to your comment but maybe we best keep our lashes or comments to pm in the future. Thanks.

If anyone I trade with is worried about the comment I'd be happy to explain what happened. Ok enough that is too long winded as is so instead we will just call this Free Bump :)

Hey Sarge, so I see you have time to bump your own thread, but no time to send me my game? Traders, I suggest you watch out for him. On GameTZ, I traded him Naruto 2(GC) for Tales of Symphonia over two months ago, and he only sent me disc two of ToS. Then, he goes on to tell me he's too busy to get back to me. Plus, he's been banned on TZ for immature behavior and bad trades.

You've been warned.

[quote name='Sarge']how many time did I tell you that I sent you game out?

Honestly, I don't know why you never got it.[/quote]

You never told me once that you sent it (if you like, I can post all of our AiM chats and emails as proof). But please, by all means, just keep lying.

Also, to anyone who deals with him, make sure he sends first (even if it's a cash deal), and don't believe a thing he says until you have your hands on his merch.

Interested in Howl's Moving Castle Image Album - maybe? It is like a picture CD or something? Also interested in your Howl's Moving Castle DVD. Please let me know on my TL or by message if I have anything that interests you in a trade for either or both. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back