Delete this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the soundtrack is really really hard to fine with the cd biz dead

i have not seen it in stores since when i got vice city on launch

good luck

check the rockstar store

Thanks Pinko!

[quote name='Gombay']Don't know if you're only interested in GTA Trilogy, but I have the Double Pack for Xbox.[/quote]

Hey Gombay, SlammedNiss is sending me a GTA3... would you be willing to part with Vice city only? If not i would take the double pack... what did you exactly like from my list. :)

Bump.. today am shipping out SH2 and RE2 to traders here, but i still got some ok stuff left!
Only need GTA Vice City and i will be able to have all the xbox GTA games... might add some of my personal collection stuff to obtain it... also still looking for Vice city soundtrack :)

[quote name='hawkhogan']Thanks Pinko!

Hey Gombay, SlammedNiss is sending me a GTA3... would you be willing to part with Vice city only? If not i would take the double pack... what did you exactly like from my list. :)[/quote]
Is the stuff on your have list what you're offering for Vice City?

[quote name='Gombay']Is the stuff on your have list what you're offering for Vice City?[/quote]

Yes... i have plenty of unlisted items, just for reference they are a complete Age of mythology for PC, Age of empires 2, 007 games for PS2, even a Bioshock LE (No way am i trading this for any GTA game LOL) i bought from ebay UK... but reason i didn't list them was i wanted to start simple with trading here :)

[quote name='MillerTime2523']How much are you looking to pay for the GTA VC Soundtrack?[/quote]

Heya Millertime! Depends on the condition, really... is it in good condition overall? :)

I would be interested in trading it for PGR3. It's my brother's game though, so I'll ask him when I can and let you know.

The CD's are in good condition, but the outer box on the bottom leaves a little to be desired as it was purchased used. On one side where the two corners meet its kind of ripping. I'm not sure what i'd want for it, so just make an offer. Bottom corners seem to be a little bent as well, but yeah. Let me know, thanks!

[quote name='MikeHoncho']why don't you sell it on ebay? You can easily get $70+ on there[/quote]

I've thought of that but to say that i need this money urgently is an understatement! I've had an auction i won that's passed by for a few days and i need to send money asap before they file an NPB on me...

[quote name='MikeHoncho']Should have thought of that before buying something you can't afford[/quote]

Haha, trust me, i was able to, right up until i tried to do one of those offers @ yourfree360games and i got low-blown to hell. ;)

[quote name='hawkhogan']Haha, trust me, i was able to, right up until i tried to do one of those offers @ yourfree360games and i got low-blown to hell. ;)[/quote]

Which offer was it?

The Reunion.com offer, at the yourfree360 site it said the offer was "free" to try and one of those that credited instantly, so when i got done adding the card # etc, i ended being charged 60 dollars for it.

Links to where i mentioned it:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4226051#post4226051

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4226520#post4226520

And Reunion.com does not offer refunds, even if you cancel. So yeah, my reason for having to sell my beloved Bioshock to raise some money.

[quote name='MikeHoncho']for those that are interested. $70 shipped is an really good deal. I've seen just the sealed Big Daddy statue go for $45[/quote]

Thanks for that Mike :) I usually see the whole deal sell for higher than 100 dollars, so i think i'm being fair.... especially since god knows i'll have to pay about 10 dollars for shipping, with the size of the package and how it'll have to be insured, etc.

They're selling in between $50 and $70 on Ebay for the set. If you want to sell it fast, you might think about dropping the price from the standard Ebay price.

Bump. I'll soon have a copy of Orange Box for the 360, sealed, but i no longer have the XBox 360... looking for Playstation 3 games!

My life situation is getting horrid.... things are at a bad point... considering selling my 60 GB PS3 to someone here....

With the following:

GTA IV Special Ed
2 sixaxis controllers
Reservoir Dogs bluray and Brice lee enter the dragon

These items will soon be coming in the mail (had ordered from ebay)
Gran turismo 5 prologue
Formula 1 Championship
Ferrari GT steering wheel

Send offers my way and i'll contemplate them....

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Why are you selling it?

EDIT: Just saw why, nevermind.

How much for a SixAxis?[/quote]

Not sure to be honest... how much do they usually go for?

[quote name='hawkhogan']Not sure to be honest... how much do they usually go for?[/quote]

They don't even go for $20 on eBay. I also like the LE GTAIV. I'd trade for it, but doesn't seem like you wanna trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back