Delete this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']They don't even go for $20 on eBay. I also like the LE GTAIV. I'd trade for it, but doesn't seem like you wanna trade.[/quote]

Yeah man ... cause right now i need money for this move.

[quote name='DerangedHermit']Do you still have the Unforgiven: IYH DVD? How much would you want for it? I don't have anything for trade though, so I'd just be willing to buy it.[/quote]

Hello yes i still have it, but i'm not sure how much i would sell it for.

I now have a copy of Orange Box for 360, sealed, if anyone would be interested on it let me know! :)

Bump ... interested in selling off GTA4 Special edition for the Playstation 3... Everything is there, (and duffel bag was never even opened out of it's packaging!) Will consider decent offers ...

Bump... selling GTA IV and Orange BOX for PS3, both for 56.99 shipped... they're both like new, i take GREAT care of my games.

[quote name='extremegamer1.5']did you also post this on craigslist, i just saw one with the same games. lol[/quote]

Haha! Indeed i did. Thats where i actually sold my 360 (gameless) before lol. :p If the other topic with the dude wanting to trade away his 360 for a PS3 goes through i'll take the posting down. Otherwise, i'm in for the money! :p

[quote name='bryenfury']are you taking any trades for the PS3 to bring down the total price?[/quote]

I would consider it. :) Did you have anything specific in mind?

It's been ages... anyhow, i'm looking to sell my Modern Warfare 2 (360) and Bioshock 2 ... my bank account is overdrafted and i am just so inundated in bills that (yet again) it seems like i have to part with some of my stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back