Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to DECEMBER WEEK 2 Winner -

#291 - TarHeelTalent

Still waiting on #264

CAGs with the winning numbers have 24 hours to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - DECEMBER WEEK 2 WINNER ###

Due to the holiday's I'm going to wait until December 26th to announce the WEEK 3 winners. I want to be fair to everyone, and the people who don't have sufficient access to the internet.

I will also wait to announce a new WEEK 2 winner until the 26th, as well.

I hope this does not offend anyone.

DECEMBER WEEK 3 Winners . . . #219 & #232

CAGs with the winning numbers have 5 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - DECEMBER WEEK 3 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

If you didn't win, try again ... it's free.

Since #264 from WEEK 2 never claimed their number, a new number will be picked.

That new number is . . . #166!!

#166 has 72 hours to claim their prize. Happy hunting.

DECEMBER WEEK 4 will last until December 31st instead of the 28th. After that I'll revert to the normal schedule for future WEEKLY contests.

Congrats to DECEMBER WEEK 3 Winners -

#219 - FugueState

#232 - Mirailink

All DECEMBER WEEK 3 prizes have been claimed

Do Not forget this is an ongoing contest, so don't hesitate to send those PMs to get on the wait list.

Since #264 from WEEK 2 never claimed their number, a new number will be picked.

#166 has 60 hours to claim their prize. Happy hunting.

#166 has not claimed their prize, so whoever has a number from WEEK2 can claim this prize. Be the first person to PM me with you number and letters.

[quote name='Progamer665']I haven't recieved a survey this yet. Will my entry count as January week one or December week 4?[/QUOTE]

You're currently #7 on the waitlist, you'll likely be a JANUARY WEEK 1 person.

[quote name='omipatrick']Since #264 from WEEK 2 never claimed their number, a new number will be picked.

#166 has 72 hours to claim their prize. Happy hunting.[/QUOTE]

How do I know if I'm a winner or not? are you gonna PM the winner?

Don't think I made it for Week 2, I have been checking most of today and yesterday waiting for a new number. Same thing happened last time, oh well I will have to try again. :)

[quote name='hotpocketninja']How do I know if I'm a winner or not? are you gonna PM the winner?[/QUOTE]

You did a survey for DECEMBER WEEK 4, I haven't sent those numbers out yet. I will be doing so on the January 1st.

That prize was for the people who participated in DECEMBER WEEK 2.

[quote name='omipatrick']Congrats to BornVillain for winning DECEMBER WEEK 2 speed round[/QUOTE]

Thanks once again Omi! I received the Amazon GC this morning and redeemed easily with no problems. Looking forward to the next round I am in.

[quote name='omipatrick']You did a survey for DECEMBER WEEK 4, I haven't sent those numbers out yet. I will be doing so on the January 1st.

That prize was for the people who participated in DECEMBER WEEK 2.[/QUOTE]

Oh okay, thanks for letting me know.

Numbers have been sent out for WEEK 4. If you didn't receive a number but did a survey for WEEK 4, please let me know on this thread.

JAN WEEK 1 has begun.

FYI

Please do not send me more than 1 PM. If you are curious whether or not you are on the list, ask on the thread and I'll let you know. I do delete multiple PMs, I want to be fair to everyone who enters the contest and follows the rules. I will be deleting the older PMs if a person has more than 2 on the wait list (INBOX), and the newer one if it is the second one (might have been an accident).

Once again thanks for your support.

Numbers have been sent out for WEEK 4. If you didn't receive a number but did a survey for WEEK 4, please let me know on this thread. Will be announcing winner within 36 hours.

JAN WEEK 1 has begun.

DECEMBER WEEK 4 Winners . . . #18 & #227

CAGs with the winning numbers have 5 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - DECEMBER WEEK 4 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

[quote name='omipatrick']DECEMBER WEEK 4 Winners . . . #18 & #227

Please use the subject line - DECEMBER WEEK 4 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

If you didn't win, try again ... it's free.[/QUOTE]

I sent you a PM.

DECEMBER WEEK 4 Winners . . . #18 & #227

[quote name='Puppet Master']Since it's not specified in the op omipatrick are you able to enter again if you have won previously?[/QUOTE]

most definitely, just need to wait 2 weeks before re-entering.

Congrats to DECEMBER WEEK 4 Winner -

#18 - hotpocketninja

Still waiting on #227

Please use the subject line - DECEMBER WEEK 4 WINNER ###

Last edited by a moderator:

#18 - hotpocketninja

Still waiting on #227

CAGs with the winning numbers have 4 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='omipatrick']Congrats to DECEMBER WEEK 4 Winner -

#18 - hotpocketninja

Still waiting on #227

CAGs with the winning numbers have 2 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - DECEMBER WEEK 4 WINNER ###[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much! Redeemed the Amazon giftcard :)

#18 - hotpocketninja

Still waiting on #227

CAGs with the winning numbers have 3 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

JANUARY WEEK 1 ends today, but I'm still waiting on a couple surveys to expire or be taken before I send out numbers.

JANUARY WEEK 2 begins today.

[quote name='omipatrick']JANUARY WEEK 1 ends today, but I'm still waiting on a couple surveys to expire or be taken before I send out numbers.

JANUARY WEEK 2 begins today.[/QUOTE]
Do you still have me on the waitlist? If not, can you add me. Thanks!

Congrats to DECEMBER WEEK 4 Winners -

#18 - Hotpocketninja

#227 - CMoney

All DECEMBER WEEK 4 prizes have been claimed

Do Not forget this is an ongoing contest, so don't hesitate to send those PMs to get on the wait list.

[quote name='d_nash']Do you still have me on the waitlist? If not, can you add me. Thanks![/QUOTE]

You're #2 on the wait list, so in the next 48 hours you'll have a survey.

Congrats to DECEMBER WEEK 4 Winners -

#18 - Hotpocketninja

#227 - CMoney

All DECEMBER WEEK 4 prizes have been claimed

Numbers for JANUARY WEEK 1 have been sent out, and a winner will be announced within 48 hours. If you did a survey for WEEK 1, but did not receive a number post on this thread.

Thanks again.

JANUARY WEEK 1 Winners . . . #107 & #21

Please use the subject line - JANUARY WEEK 1 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

[quote name='jgiovanni']Omi, i took the survey today, I am assuming I am week 2 in January?[/QUOTE]

That is correct

FYI - (All CAGs participating)

At the very top of the PM I send you with the code tells which week you're a part of.

Thanks again for all the support.

[quote name='omipatrick']That is correct

FYI - (All CAGs participating)

At the very top of the PM I send you with the code tells which week you're a part of.

Thanks again for all the support.[/QUOTE]

Never noticed this, thanks! :)

[quote name='omipatrick']JANUARY WEEK 1 Winners . . . #107 & #21

Please use the subject line - JANUARY WEEK 1 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

If you didn't win, try again ... it's free.[/QUOTE]

Wow I won on my first attempt, so stoked. Sent you the PM and thanks again

Congrats to JANUARY WEEK 1 Winners -

#107 - tk_tymes

#21 - Burning Karma

All JANUARY WEEK 1 prizes have been claimed

[quote name='tk_tymes']Just redeemed my gift card. Thanks again omi. So my next possible entry is for January Week 3 right?[/QUOTE]

Correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back