Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='omipatrick']I do keep people on the wait list. If you're already on it, no need to re-PM me. And if anyone has any questions whether or not they are on the list they just need to post on the thread.

ilRadd, you're not currently on the wait list though. Get a PM in.[/QUOTE]

OK will PM - Odd, I did a survey about 2 weeks ago

[quote name='omipatrick']I do keep people on the wait list. If you're already on it, no need to re-PM me. And if anyone has any questions whether or not they are on the list they just need to post on the thread.

ilRadd, you're not currently on the wait list though. Get a PM in.[/QUOTE]

I sent in a PM about a week ago, but I want to confirm that I am on the waiting list

[quote name='ilRadd']OK will PM - Odd, I did a survey about 2 weeks ago[/QUOTE]

Once you take a survey, you spot is gone. I don't automatically put CAGs to back of the line. The wait list is my INBOX queue.

JANUARY WEEK 4 Winners . . . #887 & #733

CAGs with the winning numbers have 5 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - JANUARY WEEK 4 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

If you didn't win, try again ... it's free.

Congrats to JANUARY WEEK 4 Winners -

#887 - MigueelDnd

#733 - Random24

All JANUARY WEEK 3 prizes have been claimed

Do Not forget this is an ongoing contest, so don't hesitate to send those PMs to get on the wait list.

[quote name='omipatrick']Congrats to JANUARY WEEK 4 Winners -

#887 - MigueelDnd

#733 - Random24

All JANUARY WEEK 3 prizes have been claimed

Do Not forget this is an ongoing contest, so don't hesitate to send those PMs to get on the wait list.[/QUOTE]

Thanks A LOT man! You're the real deal! I got really happy when I saw that I won :D Now I can buy my sis' Hyrule Historia.
Good luck everyone who didn't win, don't give up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back