Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='kujen']I am one number off from the grand prize. Bummer[/QUOTE]

Get in on the JULY contest it has way more chances for winners.

[quote name='omipatrick']Get in on the JULY contest it has way more chances for winners.[/QUOTE]

Think I PM'ed you a while ago. Am I on the wait list?

[quote name='kujen']Think I PM'ed you a while ago. Am I on the wait list?[/QUOTE]

You are, you're at #10 on wait list right now

Just a heads up, I will be on vacation for the next couple days.

I will still be sending out a couple surveys while I'm gone, but I will not be announcing the WEEK 1 winners until I return. The cut-off is till the 7th, so I'll switch the contest over while I'm gone.

#44 has until Thursday July 5th to contact me with their email address and winning number.

If #44 fails to do so I will begin picking 2 numbers every 48 hours for 10 days or until it is redeemed.

Updated the main post.

Also, At 5PM central time I will be announcing new numbers for the JUNE GRAND PRIZE. I will announce 2 numbers every 48 hours for 10 days until the prize is claimed. After the 10 days I will randomly hand out two 10$ GCs to some lucky CAGs in the JULY contest.

When you say to pick the Chicken Burrito, there wasn't one, so I picked burrito. :) Then I picked grilled chicken in the next part. Was that correct? What happens if you choose, Didn't order any of those? Does it bring up a different menu or what? I would've tried that, but I didn't know if it'd let you go back a screen when doing the survey. Thanks for any info.

[quote name='Green-Bull']When you say to pick the Chicken Burrito, there wasn't one, so I picked burrito. :) Then I picked grilled chicken in the next part. Was that correct? What happens if you choose, Didn't order any of those? Does it bring up a different menu or what? I would've tried that, but I didn't know if it'd let you go back a screen when doing the survey. Thanks for any info.[/QUOTE]

From the looks of it you did it right

I'm back from vacation and will begin tomorrow sending out codes for WEEK 2 and numbers for WEEK 1.

Continue to get your PMs in for a chance to win.

[quote name='omipatrick']Updated the main post.

Also, At 5PM central time I will be announcing new numbers for the JUNE GRAND PRIZE. I will announce 2 numbers every 48 hours for 10 days until the prize is claimed. After the 10 days I will randomly hand out two 10$ GCs to some lucky CAGs in the JULY contest.[/QUOTE]

you forget about announcing the two new numbers for June contest? Just wondering if #44 claimed or not

[quote name='Rockinjs']you forget about announcing the two new numbers for June contest? Just wondering if #44 claimed or not[/QUOTE]

#44 did not claim, and I did forget. I thought I'd have access and time with the internet on my vacation. I had neither. I'll also start doing that as well later today.

Numbers have been sent out for JULY Week 1 contest. I will be announcing (2) winners in the next 24-48 hours.

For the unclaimed JUNE Monthly GRAND PRIZE I picked (2) more numbers - #63 & #117.
#44 is still eligible, but the prize is now on first come first serve basis.

Numbers have been sent out for JULY Week 1 contest. I will be announcing (2) winners in the next 24-48 hours.

For the unclaimed JUNE Monthly GRAND PRIZE I picked (2) more numbers - #63 & #117.
#44 is still eligible, but the prize is now on first come first serve basis.

Later today I will be announcing the winners for JULY WEEK 1.

Get your PMs in to be entered into the contest on the wait list.

Still waiting on #44, #63, or #117 to claim the JUNE GRAND PRIZE.

Winners for JULY WEEK 1 are ... #31 & #168, both win a 10$ AMAZON GC

Please PM with the SUBJECT LINE - JULY WEEK 1 WINNER ##
Have your email address associated with your AMAZON account. Both numbers have 5 days, or those prizes will be randomly handed out to any number over JULY.

Are the numbers you assign random or are there 168+ people that are entered?
Any chance that I was actually 44? Maybe a typo in my PM? My assigned number thru PM was just one number away. I know that's not likely, but inquiring minds... :lol:

[quote name='kujen']Are the numbers you assign random or are there 168+ people that are entered?
Any chance that I was actually 44? Maybe a typo in my PM? My assigned number thru PM was just one number away. I know that's not likely, but inquiring minds... :lol:[/QUOTE]

the numbers are assigned at random through a spreadsheet I developed. there is not a 168 participants. On a weekly average is probably about 15.

the problem with the Monthly prize was CAGs were not holding onto their numbers until the end of the month and were losing interest. that is why I switch a double weekly prize. It's a quicker pay-off and I'm hoping for more CAGs to sign up. The more CAGs that sign up the faster I can cycle through my wait list.

Have your email address associated with your AMAZON account. Both numbers have 5 days, or those prizes will be randomly handed out to any number over JULY.

[quote name='Green-Bull']Haven't received a code for doing the July Week 1 survey yet. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

You didn't reply with the original text, and subject head. I overlooked yours, but I will put you in the WEEK 2 Drawing as I've already announced WEEK 1 winners. I apologize.

JULY WEEK 1 winners #31 & #168 still have not redeemed there numbers for the 10$ AMAZON GC.

Also, waiting on JUNE MONTHLY winners #44, #63, or #117.

Here are the two new JUNE GRAND PRIZE numbers -

#90 & #283

That means #44, #63, #117, #90, or #283 are eligible to redeem the singular 25$ AMAZON GC. First person to PM me with the correct verification letters gets it.

JULY WEEK 1 winners have until Sunday July 15th to redeem the numbers otherwise I'm picking new numbers from JULY WEEK 1

JULY WEEK 1 Winners - #31 & #168. 10$ AMAZON GC.

Got a question - there's a big cash sweepstakes associated with these surveys. In the rare chance that I happen to win, would I need to verify that I actually ate there? Or would they find out otherwise and I'd be disqualified?

[quote name='kujen']Got a question - there's a big cash sweepstakes associated with these surveys. In the rare chance that I happen to win, would I need to verify that I actually ate there? Or would they find out otherwise and I'd be disqualified?[/QUOTE]

In the chance you did win, hit me up with a PM and we'll figure out the details. But honestly, I've never actually heard of anyone winning. I think it's a ploy.

JULY WEEK 1 winners have until Sunday July 15th to redeem the numbers otherwise I'm picking new numbers from JULY WEEK 1

Is the contest really that hard that people can't hold onto their numbers for a week to claim their prizes?

Is there something I can do to avoid this situation?

[quote name='omipatrick']Here are the two new JUNE GRAND PRIZE numbers -

#90 & #283

That means #44, #63, #117, #90, or #283 are eligible to redeem the singular 25$ AMAZON GC. First person to PM me with the correct verification letters gets it.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if I was quick enough but one of those two new numbers is me, PM sent. :bouncy:

[quote name='omipatrick']Is there something I can do to avoid this situation?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, pick my number! ;) KIDDING, kidding! I don't think it's hard to hold onto the numbers. The winners likely forget, or since July is different, maybe the winners thought it was still at the end of the month.

[quote name='PrinnyJ']Yeah, pick my number! ;) KIDDING, kidding! I don't think it's hard to hold onto the numbers. The winners likely forget, or since July is different, maybe the winners thought it was still at the end of the month.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I try not to show any sort of favoritism or bias. That's why I do the number system and the wait list and all that other stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

[quote name='omipatrick']Congrats to WHEDON on winning the JUNE GRAND PRIZE - 25$ AMAZON GC[/QUOTE]

Got it, applied it, thank you!

Now I just have to decide what to buy. I'm leaning toward Rayman Origins, it's been forever since I've played a platformer.

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']Did you get my PM? I believe i sent it on June 27, 2012 if I'm not mistaken.[/QUOTE]

You're #5 on the list

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back