Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to OCTOBER WEEK 4 Winners -

#232 - jgiovanni

#288 - Ruuku1012

All OCTOBER WEEK 4 prizes have been claimed

Do Not forget this is an ongoing contest, so don't hesitate to send those PMs to get on the wait list.

Congrats to OCTOBER WEEK 4 Winners -

#232 - jgiovanni

#288 - Ruuku1012

All OCTOBER WEEK 4 prizes have been claimed

Do Not forget this is an ongoing contest, so don't hesitate to send those PMs to get on the wait list.

I just realized I sent the WEEK 1 numbers out 2 days early, I had got accustomed to sending them out on Sunday's that I didn't pay attention to the date.

Typically numbers will be sent out on the 7th for WEEK 1, the 14th for WEEK 2, the 21st for WEEK 3, and the 28th for WEEK 4. I will continue using this format for the remainder of NOVEMBER.

[quote name='omipatrick']Numbers for NOVEMBER WEEK 1 have been sent out, will announce winners within 24 hours.[/QUOTE]

I haven't received my number for November week 1.

NOVEMBER WEEK 1 Winners . . . #12 & #113

CAGs with the winning numbers have 5 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - NOVEMBER WEEK 1 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

If you didn't win, try again ... it's free.

Congrats to NOVEMBER WEEK 1 Winner -

#12 - chssnaredrum04

Still waiting on #113

CAGs with the winning numbers have 5 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - NOVEMBER WEEK 1 WINNER ###

[quote name='omipatrick']Congrats to NOVEMBER WEEK 1 Winner -

#12 - chssnaredrum04

Still waiting on #113

Please use the subject line - NOVEMBER WEEK 1 WINNER ###[/QUOTE]
I'll happily be #113 :bouncy:
I don't think I ever got a number though, Congrats to whoever won!!! You can buy Prototype 1 and 2 with all DLC come Sunday.

#12 - chssnaredrum04

Still waiting on #113

#12 - chssnaredrum04

Still waiting on #113

#12 - chssnaredrum04

Still waiting on #113

CAGs with the winning numbers have 3 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

#12 - chssnaredrum04

Still waiting on #113

CAGs with the winning numbers have 3 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Hey omni, I never gotten a pm back with my drawing number after I sent you a pm after completing the survey. Still interested to enter your contest whenever you have the chance.

[quote name='Falcongamer']Hey omni, I never gotten a pm back with my drawing number after I sent you a pm after completing the survey. Still interested to enter your contest whenever you have the chance.[/QUOTE]

You're part of WEEK 2, which means I will be sending out your number on the 14th.

#12 - chssnaredrum04

Still waiting on #113

CAGs with the winning numbers have 2 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

#12 - chssnaredrum04

Still waiting on #113

CAGs with the winning numbers have 2 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

750px-US_113.svg.png

#12 - chssnaredrum04

Still waiting on #113

CAGs with the winning numbers have 1 day to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

First WEEK 3 Survey is being sent out now, still waiting on a couple surveys to be taken or expire. Then I will send out WEEK 2 numbers.

[quote name='omipatrick']Waiting on a couple surveys to be taken or expire, then I will be sending out WEEK 2 numbers.[/QUOTE]

Just finished the week 2 survey. Thanks for the opportunity!

Cool! I won. That's unfortunate for whoever didn't claim their's though. I sent you a PM with my verification & email address associated w/ my Amazon account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to NOVEMBER WEEK 1 Winners -

#12 - chssnaredrum04

#135 - betobuster

All NOVEMBER WEEK 1 prizes have been claimed

NOVEMBER WEEK 2 numbers have been sent out. If you did not receive a number and are part of WEEK 2, please post on this thread.

Will announce winners within 36 hours.

NOVEMBER WEEK 2 numbers have been sent out. If you did not receive a number and are part of WEEK 2, please post on this thread.

Will announce winners within 24 hours.

[quote name='omipatrick']NOVEMBER WEEK 2 numbers have been sent out. If you did not receive a number and are part of WEEK 2, please post on this thread.

Will announce winners within 24 hours.[/QUOTE]

Am I in week 2?

[quote name='AyyScooby']Am I in week 2?[/QUOTE]

I don't believe you filled out a survey in WEEK 2, and it looks like you're still on the wait list. If I was to guess you'd be a late WEEK 3 entry or early WEEK 4 entry.

NOVEMBER WEEK 2 Winners . . . #69 & #119

Please use the subject line - NOVEMBER WEEK 2 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

[quote name='omipatrick']NOVEMBER WEEK 2 Winners . . . #69 & #119

Please use the subject line - NOVEMBER WEEK 2 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

[/QUOTE]
I never receive any numbers. :cry: I'll be 69

[quote name='sunasun']I never receive any numbers. :cry: I'll be 69[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, he'll get to you. It just takes a little while since now there are more people interested.

Congrats to NOVEMBER WEEK 2 Winner -

#69 - bos1014

Still waiting on #119

Please use the subject line - NOVEMBER WEEK 2 WINNER ###

[quote name='sunasun']I never receive any numbers. :cry: I'll be 69[/QUOTE]

It looks like you're still on the wait list. If I was to guess you'd be a late WEEK 3 entry or early WEEK 4 entry.

Congrats to NOVEMBER WEEK 2 Winner -

#69 - bos1014

Still waiting on #119

Please use the subject line - NOVEMBER WEEK 2 WINNER ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back