Dell Promo Deals (now Wiki)

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Promo Deals Page:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals

Deals Currently Active (use promo link above to see all listings):

NOTE THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO MANUALLY SEARCH FOR SOME TITLES

$25 Gift Card with free shipping:

FIFA 17

NHL 17

Final Fantasy XV

Battlefield 1

Kingdom Hearts III

Forza Horizon 3

Dead Rising 4

Halo Wars 2

Madden NFL 17

Gears of War 4

Skylanders Imaginators

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Dishonored 2

Gran Turismo Sport

Days Gone

Death Stranding

Detroit: Become Human

God of War PS4

Prey

Spiderman PS4

Injustice 2

NBA 2k17 

Horizon Zero Dawn 

The Last Guardian

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8

$15 Gift Card with free shipping:

F1 2016

PES 2017

Dragon Quest Builders

MGS V Definitive

Ride 2

Agents of Mayhem

Recore

Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

World of Warcraft Legion

XCOM 2

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls

Skyrim Special Edition

Batman: Return to Arkham

Gravity Rush 2

Nier Automata

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Star Ocean

World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

World of Final Fantasy (PS4)

Hitman

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

$10 Gift Card with free shipping:

None currently

Gift Card Notes:  Please remember that eGift cards take about 20 days to be issued after the item ships and usually expire within about 90 days of issuance.  You should wait AT LEAST 20 days from the ship date before contacting Dell for missing cards.  Also, keep in mind that you may receive smaller gift cards (usually 5% of your order total) for the Dell Advantage Rewards program which is in addition to their advertised $15 or $25 gift cards.  Don't assume Dell is not giving you the full gift card amount simply because you receive a Dell Advantage Rewards gift card.  These are issued earlier than the promo gift cards.

Screenshots of website showing gift card amounts, etc. (provided in case you are having trouble receiving gift cards):

Yoshi's Wooly World

http://s16.postimg.o...l/yoshidell.jpg

Zelda Tri-force Heroes

http://s24.postimg.o.../zeldadell2.jpg

Dishonored: DE

http://imgur.com/Ygd6yus

WWE 2K16

http://i.imgur.com/Znzb410.png

CoD BO3

http://i.imgur.com/nyk3KLS.png

Fallout 4

http://i.imgur.com/KYPBKap.png

Shipping: Shipping is usually release date or the day after, but Dell can be hit or miss with shipping speed, so be warned if that is important to you.  DON'T trust release date delivery even if advertised.  Expect to receive most items within 1-3 days after release date.

DEAD DEALS:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a $2 gift card... I still haven't received the $25 for Triforce... What is this I don't even....

I never received Triforce Heroes. Finally spent 38 minutes in chat to get a replacement sent. If you ever consider doing a chat with them expect half a dozen "Please hold for 1-2 minutes while I research this for you". Then, 5-7 minutes later, you will receive a "Thank you for being patient."

Then, two minutes later "Please hold 1-2 minutes while I research this for you".

How many gift cards can you combine together? I have a $15 (from Mario Maker) and a $25 (from Wooly World) as well as 2 $3 promotional credits. I think it is only 2 but can't the CS reps allow all of them (in my case 4 of them?)

Strangely I haven't gotten my dell rewards on any of the missing gift cards..... So they are double screwing me. You'd think they'd send one or the other. 

lol at the people wanting double gcs
Lol at people wanting to get what the website clearly offered

Lol at people wanting Dell to honor the agreements we still have screencaps of

Lol at people wanting Dell to fulfill their end of this transaction or provide a refund with return

Lol, you crazy kids! Absolute madmen, the lot of you!

Lol at people wanting to get what the website clearly offered

Lol at people wanting Dell to honor the agreements we still have screencaps of

Lol at people wanting Dell to fulfill their end of this transaction or provide a refund with return

Lol, you crazy kids! Absolute madmen, the lot of you!
This isn't a matter of demanding satisfaction over deceitful promises or a bait-and-switch, it's trying to take advantage over what was very obviously a screw-up on Dell's part. Let's be honest: this isn't an issue of "let's make this right" so much as "let me see how much I can get away with"... everyone here knew that it was clearly not a legitimate deal, which is is what makes all of the foot stomping and airing of grievances over their missing extra gift cards so especially obnoxious.

You're more than welcome to continue your attempt to milk as much as you can from Dell, but if you still fail to understand why not everyone is completely on board with your crusade to hold someone to a higher standard than you would ever apply to yourself, well... I don't know what the hell to tell you.

So I opened the WWE 2K16 and it doesn't include the Terminator DLC, which is kinda stupid since they advertised it on the description. Not like it matters too much though. 

Great game so far, first WWE game since 2K14 for me and this one has huge graphical and gameplay improvements. The animations look great, and even the commentary is much better. Every match feels like it's the main event at Wrestlemania, so much tension with the limited reversals and stuff. Not perfect though, some of the game feels really unpolished, like the crowd and the commentator's table look like they were ripped from SVR 2006. Some of the lighting looks really weird too, and while Stone Cold looks great, Seth Rollin's hair looks like spaghetti... well it usually does anyway...

If you are even the slightest WWE fan, either from the old days, the attitude era, or even now, or just a wrestling fan in general, I definitely recommend this one.

Edit: Ok so Bottom Line (Ha ha!) they didn't have the Goro preorder bonus DLC either for MKX if I remember correctly. So if preordering anything from dell, don't expect any preorder bonuses, so for Black Ops 3, don't expect the Nuke Town 2065 map.

So I opened the WWE 2K16 and it doesn't include the Terminator DLC, which is kinda stupid since they advertised it on the description. Not like it matters too much though.

Great game so far, first WWE game since 2K14 for me and this one has huge graphical and gameplay improvements. The animations look great, and even the commentary is much better. Every match feels like it's the main event at Wrestlemania, so much tension with the limited reversals and stuff. Not perfect though, some of the game feels really unpolished, like the crowd and the commentator's table look like they were ripped from SVR 2006. Some of the lighting looks really weird too, and while Stone Cold looks great, Seth Rollin's hair looks like spaghetti... well it usually does anyway...

If you are even the slightest WWE fan, either from the old days, the attitude era, or even now, or just a wrestling fan in general, I definitely recommend this one.

Edit: Ok so Bottom Line (Ha ha!) they didn't have the Goro preorder bonus DLC either for MKX if I remember correctly. So if preordering anything from dell, don't expect any preorder bonuses, so for Black Ops 3, don't expect the Nuke Town 2065 map.
Does dell get different SKU? that they don't include DLC seems odd. I went ahead and preorder call of duty so i hope it includes the dlc.

This isn't a matter of demanding satisfaction over deceitful promises or a bait-and-switch, it's trying to take advantage over what was very obviously a screw-up on Dell's part. Let's be honest: this isn't an issue of "let's make this right" so much as "let me see how much I can get away with"... everyone here knew that it was clearly not a legitimate deal, which is is what makes all of the foot stomping and airing of grievances over their missing extra gift cards so especially obnoxious.

You're more than welcome to continue your attempt to milk as much as you can from Dell, but if you still fail to understand why not everyone is completely on board with your crusade to hold someone to a higher standard than you would ever apply to yourself, well... I don't know what the hell to tell you.
I just want to verify out of curiosity. Are you saying if I agree to pay an amount for the products offered on the website it is ok for said website to renegotiate those terms after payment? This isn't best buy cancelling an order for 200 gift cards for 15 bucks. This is me buying 3 products-2 giftcards and a game and the the company only delivering 2 of those products.

Look at it this way, you order 3 love dolls from amazon, amazon withdraws your payment and only send you two. Are you satisfied with a threesome when you paid for
a foursome?

Does dell get different SKU? that they don't include DLC seems odd. I went ahead and preorder call of duty so i hope it includes the dlc.
Now that I think about it, I'm not really sure, I remember getting the cardboard box and extra DLC for MGS:V. So it's possible that it's only for certain games. I hope they give the day one extras for BO3 also.

This isn't a matter of demanding satisfaction over deceitful promises
Yes it is. The website clearly offered two giftcards per order. They are no longer fulfilling that agreement. Legal? Perhaps. Deceitful? By definition, absolutely.

Let's be honest: this isn't an issue of "let's make this right" so much as "let me see how much I can get away with
Not to me, and I suspect it isn't to most others who were taken. I want what Dell and I agreed upon when I made the purchase. As I have already posted, If they will not honor their agreement I will want a refund with return. How am I "getting away with" anything?

which is is what makes all of the foot stomping and airing of grievances over their missing extra gift cards so especially obnoxious.
Why are you reading and posting in a thread you find particularly obnoxious? Have you no other hobbies?

You're more than welcome to continue your attempt to milk as much as you can from Dell
It's none of my business if you're content getting less than what you paid for, but I really don't think the majority of us here would consider honoring an agreement "milking".

Nobody here needs your permission to contact Dell and demand that they provide what they promised or offer a refund.

but if you still fail to understand why not everyone is completely on board with your crusade to hold someone to a higher standard than you would ever apply to yourself, well... I don't know what the hell to tell you.
Crusade? The hell you talking about?

Higher standard than I would ever apply to myself? How would you know?

I'm a stranger on the internet. You don't know anything about me.

The only thing I know about you is that your CAG handle is grossly inaccurate.

Looks like we have some Dell.com representatives on here. 

I got my $25 from Zelda, I'll be contacting them over the free $15 in a few days. 

Yes it is. The website clearly offered two giftcards per order. They are no longer fulfilling that agreement. Legal? Perhaps. Deceitful? By definition, absolutely.

Not to me, and I suspect it isn't to most others who were taken. I want what Dell and I agreed upon when I made the purchase. As I have already posted, If they will not honor their agreement I will want a refund with return. How am I "getting away with" anything?
You weren't "taken" and neither was anyone else on this website. Everyone knew that extra gift card was a glitch. The website did NOT "clearly" offer two gift cards. There was no "deceit" on Dell's part because they had a website glitch. The website stated a $25 GC. Yes, both gift cards showed up in the cart, but Dell never advertised two gift cards and no one on this site ordered something legitimately thinking that was the legitimate deal from Dell. You and other people complaining are trying to get as much as you can out of the deal. I'm not saying it's wrong to complain and I'm not saying Dell shouldn't compensate, but don't act like you're some helpless victim that was fleeced.

The DLC is a code given by the retailer, they didn't make launch edition copies.

Dell either didn't get codes or didn't give them out.

Dell is a terrible company. I mean, really, what kind of crappy company goes and increases the value of a free gift card with purchase of a video game from $15 to $25, then doesn't honor a glitch that showed you would get two gift cards? Dell should do what's right and give everyone what they obviously thought was was legitimate deal. We all know we're too stupid to realize getting two gift cards was an error. The worst part is that they don't honor it despite the proof I have. I always take screenshots. It's not that I anticipate issues because I suspect it is a mistake they won't honor before I place the order. It's because I just like taking screenshots. I bought a cheeseburger at McDonalds. I took a photo of the menu price for my records.

This horrible experience has cost them a customer. What a scam operation they're running... baiting us into thinking we're getting two gift cards free when they're really only increasing the value of one.

Terrible. Just terrible.

You werth "taken" and neither was anyone else on this website. Everyone knew that extra gift card was a glitch. The website did NOT "clearly" offer two gift cards. There was no "deceit" on Dell's part because they had a website glitch. The website stated a $25 GC. Yes, both gift cards showed up in the cart, but Dell never advertised two gift cards and no one on this site ordered something legitimately thinking that was the legitimate deal from Dell. You and other people complaining are trying to get as much as you can out of the deal. I'm not saying it's wrong to complain and I'm not saying Dell shouldn't compensate, but don't act like you're some helpless victim that was fleeced.
I'm completely with you, Dell never actually advertised it. Really seeing a ton of butt hurt here. It was a glitch, you didn't get the second gift card? Fine, try to get them to compensate, but let's not pretend like that was a total surprise. It's not like buying a piece of meat and dell purposely had their finger on the scale

Dell is a terrible company. I mean, really, what kind of crappy company goes and increases the value of a free gift card with purchase of a video game from $15 to $25, then doesn't honor a glitch that showed you would get two gift cards? Dell should do what's right and give everyone what they obviously thought was was legitimate deal. We all know we're too stupid to realize getting two gift cards was an error. The worst part is that they don't honor it despite the proof I have. I always take screenshots. It's not that I anticipate issues because I suspect it is a mistake they won't honor before I place the order. It's because I just like taking screenshots. I bought a cheeseburger at McDonalds. I took a photo of the menu price for my records.

This horrible experience has cost them a customer. What a scam operation they're running... baiting us into thinking we're getting two gift cards free when they're really only increasing the value of one.

Terrible. Just terrible.
Please run for president. I don't care about your platform as long as it's anti-Dell.

I always take screenshots. It's not that I anticipate issues because I suspect it is a mistake they won't honor before I place the order. It's because I just like taking screenshots.

I remember reading to screenshot my cart when I bought Sm4sh last year because a lot of users had issues getting previous promo gift cards from Dell. Whatever system they use to give out the gift cards has had a long history of being unreliable.

How many gift cards can you combine together? I have a $15 (from Mario Maker) and a $25 (from Wooly World) as well as 2 $3 promotional credits. I think it is only 2 but can't the CS reps allow all of them (in my case 4 of them?)
I'm not sure if you ever got an answer, but Dell allows up to three forms of payment, but those three forms must cover the entire amount. If you have three gift cards that are the same or more than your checkout total, you can use all three. If not, you can use 2 gift cards and a credit card as the third form of payment. You can only use on GC when checking out online but up to three when chatting or calling.

You and other people complaining are trying to get as much as you can out of the deal.
No. I am trying to get the deal I agreed to when I placed the order. No more, no less.

If they won't honor their end, I think it's a bad business practice but I'll take a refund with return and be done with it. And I'd still buy from them if I found another really good deal.

I don't know why so many posters in here claim to know my intentions.

Let's say I sold a game on eBay, and I mistakenly said it included a voucher for DLC when in fact it did not; what are they chances the buyer will see a refund from paypal? I'd say pretty damn good.

What if I had included pictures clearly showing only a case and disc, and by accident my description included a DLC voucher among the contents? Would the buyer be wrong for demanding their order, even though it was an honest mistake? Would they be "milking it" for pursuing a partial refund, or total refund with return? I don't believe so.

If I were the seller in that position I would refund payment equal to the value of the DLC that was erroneously listed, because it was my mistake as a seller.

So according to some of  the DELL white knights (and I'm shocked that there is such a thing) we're not supposed to take advantage of a deal on the grounds that "it could be a glitch so they won't honor it".

confused-o.gif

I remember reading to screenshot my cart when I bought Sm4sh last year because a lot of users had issues getting previous promo gift cards from Dell. Whatever system they use to give out the gift cards has had a long history of being unreliable.
This as well.

I take screenshots of deals frequently for exactly this sort of circumstance. This is not the first time I will have had to rely upon them.

So according to some of the DELL white knights (and I'm shocked that there is such a thing) we're not supposed to take advantage of a deal on the grounds that "it could be a glitch so they won't honor it".

confused-o.gif
You are "trying to get the most out of it" by "milking it for all it's worth".

Don't try to pretend those weren't your intentions when your placed your order.

Hang your head in shame.

So according to some of the DELL white knights (and Ibusinessd that there is such a thing) we're not supposed to take advantage of a deal on the grounds that "it could be a glitch so they won't honor it".

confused-o.gif
Nobody is saying that. I'm more surprised at the amount people claiming to be a victim to shady business practices... It was a glitch, that second gift card isn't coming. Dell will compensate you, no its not an easy process, but the whole thing from the get go was questionable

Dells gift card system is indeed glitchy.  I've bought 

3 Zelda Triforce

1 Fallout 4

1 Star wars battlefront 

I used 3 $25 gift cards between all 5 of these games, I spent $75 of my own cash. That's $150 altogether for $240 worth of video games. How did I do that? Well guys... Dells gift cards and that's really why I'm not making a big deal over the lost $15 gift cards muahaha

Ah. Sounds like all the reason one would need to continue ordering from Dell. But since you were ordering from them yet again for some bizarre reason, did you remember to screenshot the page where the deal was advertised? What did that page say? You should show that to Dell too, because that's probably what prompted you to add the game to your cart, right? Right?

So according to some of the DELL white knights (and I'm shocked that there is such a thing) we're not supposed to take advantage of a deal on the grounds that "it could be a glitch so they won't honor it".

confused-o.gif
Who said you're not supposed to take advantage of it?

Go for it. Just don't whine and cry when the obvious price mistake turns out to be an obvious price mistake and demand that Dell rights this injustice. If you're really upset about being mislead (lol), and not just trying to exploit an obvious error that popped up AFTER you added something to your cart, return it, get your money back, and be rid of this awful, awful company. Dell will be more than willing to help you out with that.

You weren't "taken" and neither was anyone else on this website. Everyone knew that extra gift card was a glitch. The website did NOT "clearly" offer two gift cards. There was no "deceit" on Dell's part because they had a website glitch. The website stated a $25 GC. Yes, both gift cards showed up in the cart, but Dell never advertised two gift cards and no one on this site ordered something legitimately thinking that was the legitimate deal from Dell. You and other people complaining are trying to get as much as you can out of the deal. I'm not saying it's wrong to complain and I'm not saying Dell shouldn't compensate, but don't act like you're some helpless victim that was fleeced.
First, I agree with you IF dells website had a glitch. I have seen website glitches in the past and would not have any issue had dell sent me an email stating there was an error. Here is what we meant to say and here is what we our website said, if you want to proceed with your order click here, otherwise we will just cancel your order. I get it, no harm, no foul.

Honestly, had they done that, this thread would just be people saying "oh, well, It seemed to good to be true" (outside of a few remarks about bait and switch and a few responses about Target).

Go for it. Just don't whine and cry when the obvious price mistake turns out to be an obvious price mistake and demand that Dell rights this injustice.
While everyone is reporting getting their $25 Gift Cards for Triforce I received a $2 GC, I guess it must have been a glitch too and I should be grateful that they're even honoring the pleasure of getting a $2 gift card, instead of the $25 I'm owed... ("owed" strong language much?!)

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that they're incompetent and it's been proven by anyone dealing with their customer support...

2863548_0718468458_Hiira.jpg

Gimme a fucking break...

Ah. Sounds like all the reason one would need to continue ordering from Dell. But since you were ordering from them yet again for some bizarre reason, did you remember to screenshot the page where the deal was advertised? What did that page say? You should show that to Dell too, because that's probably what prompted you to add the game to your cart, right? Right?

Uhh I never had an issue getting my gift card and continued to purchase more games from them, this is the first "issue" I've come across. I was just relaying that long before this issue people were advising taking screen shots because their system was unreliable.

While everyone is reporting getting their $25 Gift Cards for Triforce I received a $2 GC, I guess it must have been a glitch too and I should be grateful that they're even honoring the pleasure of getting a $2 gift card, instead of the $25 I'm owed... ("owed" strong language much?!)

It's got nothing to do with the fact that they're incompetent and it's been proven by anyone dealing with their customer support...

2863548_0718468458_Hiira.jpg

Gimme a fucking break...
Well, see, the $25 was a legitimate deal. The extra $15 was a mistake.

If you struggle to understand the difference between those two, and have trouble recognizing the signs that would help you determine which is which, I would recommend having a parent, teacher, or adult you trust help you when using the computer.

May god help you if you ever look in your email spam folder.

By the way, if you actually are confused then...

1. Wow

2. That $2 is your 5% back from the Dell Advantage program. You're $25 gift card will arrive in 10-20 days, just like their website advertises. That "triforce" game is the one that came out eight days ago, right? I'm sure you can see what I'm getting at here. I wouldn't get your jimmies rustled just yet.

So let's say you listed a Playstation 4 on eBay for $2, instead of the intended $200. Was this deceit, or did you just fuck up and forget to add two more zeroes? By definition, deceit is a willful act of misrepresentation; a screw-up is just a screw-up. Was Dell trying to trick you into buying the game with such a sweet deal, or did they mistakenly advertise an extra gift card? Now, let's flip that back on you: did you go into this deal thinking you were honestly getting forty dollars in gift cards for a forty dollar game, or did you say to yourself "this is clearly an error, but I'll give it a shot anyway?"

Honestly, I don't even mind you actually trying to milk the deal from Dell... people on here can do whatever the hell they please. What I don't like is having to see the whining and complaining by people that are acting as if they didn't know it was a fluke deal from the get-go.

Why are you reading and posting in a thread you find particularly obnoxious? Have you no other hobbies?
No, working for Dell takes up most of my free time.

My issue, and the reason most of these comparisons are invalid is that Dell didn't email customers and give them the chance to cancel before shipping. You can't offer $40 in gift cards,later fix the error,and then not bother to tell people you're not giving them what the order showed.

Quick Update: Received both $15 Gift Cards for Chibi Robo & Wooly World after a Customer Rep (the only capable one of the bunch that I spoke with) emailed me & told me they resolved my issue. Still got Triforce to go :wall:

Quick Update: Received both $15 Gift Cards for Chibi Robo & Wooly World after a Customer Rep (the only capable one of the bunch that I spoke with) emailed me & told me they resolved my issue. Still got Triforce to go :wall:
That's cool! Sometimes the reps are like that. Looks like you got lucky

Where are you all chatting with these reps about the $15? Each time I try they say they cannot help and give me a number to call. 

You should keep their information handy, when you work through the issue with TriForce Heroes.

Dell isn't as innocent as you are making them out to be. These were preorders and instead of emailing out a notice saying there was an error and they wouldn't be able to honor the $15 gift card or canceling the orders with an apology they chose to remain silent and do nothing. You're on people for seeing how much they can get away with when Dell did the same thing. There was a system error and they knew they weren't sending out the 2nd gift card. They wanted to see if they could still keep some of those orders though.

Anyway I ended up returning TriForce heroes when they told me I wouldn't get $15 with my Chibi Robo order but told me I would get a $10 coupon in 48 hours for Chibi Robo as a courtesy. That was 4 days ago. They refunded me for my order and then sent me a $25 GC I'm assuming will be zero'd out since I returned that game. I'll be trying to use it if they don't get me that $10 coupon this week.

Dell are fucking morons . Told them i dont want a game, they ship it, they tell me to refuse it what i did, now dell says item is lost and i have to pay for it ...  fuck you dell.    Paypal sided with me with the  animal crossing deal   and they will side with me on this one

Dell isn't as innocent as you are making them out to be. These were preorders and instead of emailing out a notice saying there was an error and they wouldn't be able to honor the $15 gift card or canceling the orders with an apology they chose to remain silent and do nothing. You're on people for seeing how much they can get away with when Dell did the same thing. There was a system error and they knew they weren't sending out the 2nd gift card. They wanted to see if they could still keep some of those orders though.

Anyway I ended up returning TriForce heroes when they told me I wouldn't get $15 with my Chibi Robo order but told me I would get a $10 coupon in 48 hours for Chibi Robo as a courtesy. That was 4 days ago. They refunded me for my order and then sent me a $25 GC I'm assuming will be zero'd out since I returned that game. I'll be trying to use it if they don't get me that $10 coupon this week.
They seem to say 48 hours no matter what. They said I'd get my Chibi Robo $15 within 48 hours and it took them a week.

bread's done
Back