Dell Promo Deals (now Wiki)

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Promo Deals Page:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals

Deals Currently Active (use promo link above to see all listings):

NOTE THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO MANUALLY SEARCH FOR SOME TITLES

$25 Gift Card with free shipping:

FIFA 17

NHL 17

Final Fantasy XV

Battlefield 1

Kingdom Hearts III

Forza Horizon 3

Dead Rising 4

Halo Wars 2

Madden NFL 17

Gears of War 4

Skylanders Imaginators

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Dishonored 2

Gran Turismo Sport

Days Gone

Death Stranding

Detroit: Become Human

God of War PS4

Prey

Spiderman PS4

Injustice 2

NBA 2k17 

Horizon Zero Dawn 

The Last Guardian

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8

$15 Gift Card with free shipping:

F1 2016

PES 2017

Dragon Quest Builders

MGS V Definitive

Ride 2

Agents of Mayhem

Recore

Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

World of Warcraft Legion

XCOM 2

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls

Skyrim Special Edition

Batman: Return to Arkham

Gravity Rush 2

Nier Automata

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Star Ocean

World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

World of Final Fantasy (PS4)

Hitman

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

$10 Gift Card with free shipping:

None currently

Gift Card Notes:  Please remember that eGift cards take about 20 days to be issued after the item ships and usually expire within about 90 days of issuance.  You should wait AT LEAST 20 days from the ship date before contacting Dell for missing cards.  Also, keep in mind that you may receive smaller gift cards (usually 5% of your order total) for the Dell Advantage Rewards program which is in addition to their advertised $15 or $25 gift cards.  Don't assume Dell is not giving you the full gift card amount simply because you receive a Dell Advantage Rewards gift card.  These are issued earlier than the promo gift cards.

Screenshots of website showing gift card amounts, etc. (provided in case you are having trouble receiving gift cards):

Yoshi's Wooly World

http://s16.postimg.o...l/yoshidell.jpg

Zelda Tri-force Heroes

http://s24.postimg.o.../zeldadell2.jpg

Dishonored: DE

http://imgur.com/Ygd6yus

WWE 2K16

http://i.imgur.com/Znzb410.png

CoD BO3

http://i.imgur.com/nyk3KLS.png

Fallout 4

http://i.imgur.com/KYPBKap.png

Shipping: Shipping is usually release date or the day after, but Dell can be hit or miss with shipping speed, so be warned if that is important to you.  DON'T trust release date delivery even if advertised.  Expect to receive most items within 1-3 days after release date.

DEAD DEALS:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just tried to chat with a Dell CS rep through your link and he said I couldn't use chat for my already-placed-order question:

Rep: I am sorry to inform you that you have reached Dell's Home and Home Office segment. Your account is located under our Member Purchase Segment. For assistance, please contact Customer Care at 1-800-695-8133. They are working from 7 AM to 7 PM CST only on weekdays. You also have the option of E-mail Support at the following link: http://www.dell.com/support/incidents/us/en/19/careforms?c=us&l=en&s=eep

Me: I'm sorry for the confusion. Can I initiate a chat for that segment?

Rep: I am sorry [Vigilante], member purchase segment is not available on chat.
Is this BS or did I pick a wrong option when initiating the chat?

EDIT: Apparently you really can't initiate a chat regarding member purchases: "CHAT is presently available only for US Home customers.

For Small and Medium Business customers and Member/Employee Purchase Program customers, please select the option to return to the contact page and select from available phone or email support options."

I'd really, really rather not send an email or call as neither option usually helps.

Just reading this thread frustrates me i can imagine you guys that are dealing with it. Its always customer service this... Customer service that.... Ahahah..

I avoid this thread for weeks.. Then come back to the same ole story. I said it once and ill say it again... More power to you guys that will put up with this shizz and have the patient. I gave dell a chance once... Once.... Aint nobody got time for that.

Just reading this thread frustrates me i can imagine you guys that are dealing with it. Its always customer service this... Customer service that.... Ahahah..

I avoid this thread for weeks.. Then come back to the same ole story. I said it once and ill say it again... More power to you guys that will put up with this shizz and have the patient. I gave dell a chance once... Once.... Aint nobody got time for that.
The problems recently discussed here are for people capitalizing on a glitch that clearly shouldn't have existed and had little chance of being honored. While Dell has some responsibility in the problem, the glitch clearly wasn't an intentional offer and obviously wasn't a scam. Normal gift card promo offers seem to be working well enough for most people. I'm sure their system is still far from perfect, but people complaining about customer service related to a glitch shouldn't deter someone from Dell for normal deals they offer.

Yea but before this whole issue it was the same thing. Lack of cards, some didnt work, cancelled orders...

Just doesnt seem worth it to me. I know they annoyed me when they cancelled my controller order. They need more quality control and orginization.

The problems recently discussed here are for people capitalizing on a glitch that clearly shouldn't have existed and had little chance of being honored. While Dell has some responsibility in the problem, the glitch clearly wasn't an intentional offer and obviously wasn't a scam. Normal gift card promo offers seem to be working well enough for most people. I'm sure their system is still far from perfect, but people complaining about customer service related to a glitch shouldn't deter someone from Dell for normal deals they offer.
Yeah, I didn't get in on the glitch, but I ordered three back then and got the gift card for all three last Friday. I then applied those gift cards to three more games I wanted, which also have release day delivery and gift cards attached. I have Gamer's Club, but these deals are too good to pass up - so I changed over my pre-orders. I'm getting Tomb Raider, Star Wars Deluxe and Xenoblade for $25 off each plus $15-25 each back to spend on other games. Yeah, I had to get three originally at full price, but I chose three of the cheaper options I wanted anyways. Using the deal straight up as intended is still a great deal.

beating-a-dead-horse-o.gif

I emailed them and got this back today.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Thank you for contacting Dell Customer Care.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I received you request regarding gift card. I would like to inform you that you will receive it in 20 days  from the date 10-22-15 of your order was invoiced.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Thank you for choosing Dell and have a wonderful day.   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Regards,          [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]K Mouli[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Dell | US Small Office Customer Care [/SIZE]

Any success getting the $15 gift card? Already received the $25 last week.

I chatted with someone in India and they said I have to wait 20 days from the invoice date of 10/22. Tried to explain but its not worth it. They take really long to respond and are reading off a script.

Wonder if phone or email works any better? 

While everyone is reporting getting their $25 Gift Cards for Triforce I received a $2 GC, I guess it must have been a glitch too and I should be grateful that they're even honoring the pleasure of getting a $2 gift card, instead of the $25 I'm owed... ("owed" strong language much?!)

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that they're incompetent and it's been proven by anyone dealing with their customer support...

Except one is paying off and the other one is pointless forums posturing. :whistle2:
You mean "pointless" like how you were complaining about your $2 gift card which was actually your Dell Advantage Rewards that you were supposed to get?

I don't have any problem with people posting constructive things about their success or failure on getting the glitch honored, but if people are just coming in here to complain about the same thing repeatedly, it's pointless. My post was trying to show the other side of the issue in an effort to show that Dell isn't always some horrible nightmare to deal with as many here would have people believe.

After an hour on hold, finally got ahold of someone and they will be sending the GC to my email and also gave me a $4 for the hassle

No complaints here, just did homework while on hold

Is there anyone else that did not receive their $15 GC for dishonored ps4/x1?

I contacted them and they said the game didn't qualify for a $15 GC and told me to provide a screenshot.  Lol, like I have time for that shit.

Isn't that false advertisement?

After an hour on hold, finally got ahold of someone and they will be sending the GC to my email and also gave me a $4 for the hassle

No complaints here, just did homework while on hold
How did you explain the situation via phone? Did the CS rep need proof that you should have also gotten the $15 e-GC?

Just an FYI, during the big "sale" that offered $25 gift cards with purchase of various titles, I chatted with customer service and price matched Witcher 3 for $40 and Dishonored: DE for $30. I got a $25 GC from Dell this morning for each game without needing to call them, etc.
I just got my $25 for MGSV this morning, a day or two after getting the $3 bonus one. I'm still waiting on my $15 for Dishonored though.

Just an FYI, during the big "sale" that offered $25 gift cards with purchase of various titles, I chatted with customer service and price matched Witcher 3 for $40 and Dishonored: DE for $30. I got a $25 GC from Dell this morning for each game without needing to call them, etc.
Did either of you happen to SS the promo for Dishonored? They are being pricks..

So I called Dell because I wanted to place a pre-order for Black Ops III but I wanted to consolidate my 4 GC's (two from games and the others were $3 cash back GCs). I was told I could only have 3 payment methods so I went ahead and used my $15 and $25 plus my card to pay for it. I have a pending charge for $23.xx and now I got an email from Dell saying there is something wrong with my payment method. Has anyone had this occur? Really don't understand why this is an issue. Aside from this, I have no issues with Dell. I'm just hoping my payment method somehow fixes itself (which it should be since I already have a charge on my card).

Did either of you happen to SS the promo for Dishonored? They are being pricks..

Pretty sure I have one somewhere for the $25 GC. I price matched Amazon for $30 and they gave me the GC automatically with no calling, etc. it was for PS4. Net $5 was a sweet deal. Should be able to post it tomorrow morning.

I contacted them and they said the game didn't qualify for a $15 GC and told me to provide a screenshot. Lol, like I have time for that shit.

Some Reps argue, not sure if its because they are outta country or what. And yes I've even gotten in a verbal argument with a rep over the phone before also. My advice is try again. I have also gotten those reps that do more than what I ask

How did you explain the situation via phone? Did the CS rep need proof that you should have also gotten the $15 e-GC?
Just called and directed them to my order number and they were able to see that the games were on that promo list. He was also able to see they sent one of the 25$ GC but not the other. I missed out on the $15 GC when i placed my order unfortunately

Just called and directed them to my order number and they were able to see that the games were on that promo list. He was also able to see they sent one of the 25$ GC but not the other. I missed out on the $15 GC when i placed my order unfortunately
Oh. I thought you managed to get the $15 GC in addition to the $25 one. :oops:

Pretty sure I have one somewhere for the $25 GC. I price matched Amazon for $30 and they gave me the GC automatically with no calling, etc. it was for PS4. Net $5 was a sweet deal. Should be able to post it tomorrow morning.
Would be awesome. I actually managed to screenshot the ones for yoshi wooly world, chibi-robo and zelda triforce that shows both the $15 and $25 certs. IF anyone needs them let me know.

Also, TC the dell promo link isn't redirecting to any of the video games for some reason.

Yea but before this whole issue it was the same thing. Lack of cards, some didnt work, cancelled orders...

Just doesnt seem worth it to me. I know they annoyed me when they cancelled my controller order. They need more quality control and orginization.
Honestly, I wouldn't let the complaints here derail you from purchasing from Dell. I mean I've been screwed by them before, apparently I ordered Witcher 3 "too late" and couldn't get the GC. 2nd time it took me 6 weeks to get the GC from MGSV. 3rd time they didn't bundle in preorder DLC with WWE 2K16 that they advertised in the description. But when it works, it works well, almost 50% off a game and free quick shipping. So yeah, they aren't perfect and mess up a lot more than they need to, but all I know is that they offer insane prices, where else can you get such a deal for CoD.

I get that the people who are having trouble with Dell should get to fight for it, all the power to them. But that's their story, and you have yours as I have mine, so just order it if you want to. It doesn't mean you'll get problems just because others did. The orange juice guy comes in here every week talking about how great his deals and transactions are. I'm sure it'll be fine. But a word of advice, screen shot your order, and click rewards every time in the cart.

I contacted them and they said the game didn't qualify for a $15 GC and told me to provide a screenshot. Lol, like I have time for that shit.

I emailed them a couple weeks ago about mine. It took them a around 10 days to get back to me, but I did get my $15 GC without sending them a screenshot (don't have one). Try emailing them if you called or used online chat.

Does anybody want to buy a $25 promo gift card for $20 to use on one of these deals?  It expires tomorrow.  PM me if interested.

Thanks.

If not, I guess I'll just pick up SW Battlefront and sell it off when I get it.  Keep 'em rollin! :lol:

Does anybody want to buy a $25 promo gift card for $20 to use on one of these deals? It expires tomorrow. PM me if interested.

Thanks.

If not, I guess I'll just pick up SW Battlefront and sell it off when I get it. Keep 'em rollin! :lol:
If your looking to get out, triforce heroes trades in at 33 after PUR. Also from my experience the gift cards don't expire until the end of the month. You will notice when entering it in you won't need to enter an expiration (day) but expiration month

If your looking to get out, triforce heroes trades in at 33 after PUR. Also from my experience the gift cards don't expire until the end of the month. You will notice when entering it in you won't need to enter an expiration (day) but expiration month
Some people have reported GC's working several months past expiration date. I don't know how accurate that is and seems like that could change at any time, so it's not recommended. The best thing to do with an expiring GC is to look for a flip or get something like XBLA credit. Also, if you pre-order a game and then cancel the pre-order, you will be able to reuse the credit later. I think it extends the expiration date by 90 days, but I can't recall the specifics the last time I did that.

triforce trades for $22 TIV ($24.20 with PUR Pro) at gamestop, not $33. Best Buy doesn't even accept it.

triforce trades for $22 TIV ($24.20 with PUR Pro) at gamestop, not $33. Best Buy doesn't even accept it.
Oops, sorry buddy, should've clarified, this is a promo running at gamestop right now for trading in triforce heroes. Trust me, I bought 4 of those with $25 gift cards, very surprised they traded in for $33 plus the $25 Dell gift cards, I only came $35 out of pocket for my first 3.....

Suddenly Dell doesn't sound so bad right? This is my experience. I keep the gift cards rolling and bank on these games trading in for decent amounts, been doing this since may and I got real lucky with that batman promo

Hmm, I don't have PUR though. XBLA credit is a good thought though, thanks WNYX585AM!

Oops, sorry buddy, should've clarified, this is a promo running at gamestop right now for trading in triforce heroes. Trust me, I bought 4 of those with $25 gift cards, very surprised they traded in for $33 plus the $25 Dell gift cards, I only came $35 out of pocket for my first 3.....
Yeah I can confirm triforce heroes gets $32.50 at gamestop today with $8 extra bump and 10% PUR pro, traded my Dell copy in today. Thought the game sucked balls but I got to play for 2 weeks I guess. Even if Dell doesn't send me the $15, they already sent the $25 eGC. Not a fan of rolling it forward on AAA games though, Best Buy GCU works out better overall but for $40 and under games its pretty good, we'll see what Dell does for black friday and cyber monday.

How successful have people been when Dell says they will get back to you in 3-5 business days they said they are looking into the 15 dollar gift card and it has been 3 days, I know I'm still in the 3-5 window I am just wondering i they are giving me the run around

They just sent me a $2 promotional code. Not sure if that's preemptively responding to my future complaint about the $15 Zelda GC or what.

At this point just leaning towards trading it in to come out ahead and spending $27 on some accessories or something.

They just sent me a $2 promotional code. Not sure if that's preemptively responding to my future complaint about the $15 Zelda GC or what.

At this point just leaning towards trading it in to come out ahead and spending $27 on some accessories or something.
The $2 is part of the rewards program that gives you 5% back on your purchase.

Dell has been getting a lot of hate, and not even to defend them or anything, but sometimes they do good things too.

Dell has been great to me, always getting my games delivered at launch and always had gift cards sent to me. They may take time but it's worth it imo. I think they've been giving them to me sooner than before.

anyone preorder call of duty with overnight and shipping estimate is monday?
Funny... I just came here to ask the exact same thing. Mine says Monday, but I think I ordered before they advertised release date delivery, so I'm wondering if it's any different for those who ordered after it was advertised.

bread's done
Back