Dell Promo Deals (now Wiki)

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Promo Deals Page:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals

Deals Currently Active (use promo link above to see all listings):

NOTE THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO MANUALLY SEARCH FOR SOME TITLES

$25 Gift Card with free shipping:

FIFA 17

NHL 17

Final Fantasy XV

Battlefield 1

Kingdom Hearts III

Forza Horizon 3

Dead Rising 4

Halo Wars 2

Madden NFL 17

Gears of War 4

Skylanders Imaginators

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Dishonored 2

Gran Turismo Sport

Days Gone

Death Stranding

Detroit: Become Human

God of War PS4

Prey

Spiderman PS4

Injustice 2

NBA 2k17 

Horizon Zero Dawn 

The Last Guardian

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8

$15 Gift Card with free shipping:

F1 2016

PES 2017

Dragon Quest Builders

MGS V Definitive

Ride 2

Agents of Mayhem

Recore

Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

World of Warcraft Legion

XCOM 2

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls

Skyrim Special Edition

Batman: Return to Arkham

Gravity Rush 2

Nier Automata

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Star Ocean

World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

World of Final Fantasy (PS4)

Hitman

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

$10 Gift Card with free shipping:

None currently

Gift Card Notes:  Please remember that eGift cards take about 20 days to be issued after the item ships and usually expire within about 90 days of issuance.  You should wait AT LEAST 20 days from the ship date before contacting Dell for missing cards.  Also, keep in mind that you may receive smaller gift cards (usually 5% of your order total) for the Dell Advantage Rewards program which is in addition to their advertised $15 or $25 gift cards.  Don't assume Dell is not giving you the full gift card amount simply because you receive a Dell Advantage Rewards gift card.  These are issued earlier than the promo gift cards.

Screenshots of website showing gift card amounts, etc. (provided in case you are having trouble receiving gift cards):

Yoshi's Wooly World

http://s16.postimg.o...l/yoshidell.jpg

Zelda Tri-force Heroes

http://s24.postimg.o.../zeldadell2.jpg

Dishonored: DE

http://imgur.com/Ygd6yus

WWE 2K16

http://i.imgur.com/Znzb410.png

CoD BO3

http://i.imgur.com/nyk3KLS.png

Fallout 4

http://i.imgur.com/KYPBKap.png

Shipping: Shipping is usually release date or the day after, but Dell can be hit or miss with shipping speed, so be warned if that is important to you.  DON'T trust release date delivery even if advertised.  Expect to receive most items within 1-3 days after release date.

DEAD DEALS:

Last edited by a moderator:
And there go the last of my dell rewards, thanks for listing that.
Sorry cagbro. :D

I've been eagerly waiting for them to list this. I bought a TV around labor day that came with a chunky promo gift card. Been itching to use it for this. Also I didnt realize but I believe it you use a partial gift card and split the payment with your DPA you are still eligible for 10% advantage rewards instead of 5%. I went all in and paid with promo GC anyway but wanted to relay that with you guys for discussion.

Sorry cagbro. :D

I've been eagerly waiting for them to list this. I bought a TV around labor day that came with a chunky promo gift card. Been itching to use it for this. Also I didnt realize but I believe it you use a partial gift card and split the payment with your DPA you are still eligible for 10% advantage rewards instead of 5%. I went all in and paid with promo GC anyway but wanted to relay that with you guys for discussion.
Same with me, I got the 49" curved samsung, but I think I'll be waiting on ordering the pro since there is no gift card, I dont expect there will be but I want to get at least 10% cash back from ebates.

Anyone get two $3 gcs for Mafia 3? I can't tell if I did or if one of them is for Tomb Raider even though I never got the $15 gc for TR.

Kinda strange, so I think I got the $25 gc for Mafia 3 around 10 days after release, but it took around 20 days to get the $3.

I think I always get both gcs near the same time or never...ugh, they really need to tag the automatic gcs with order numbers. If anything, that's one good thing about not getting a gc, it's that when you put in a ticket they attach the order number to the gc email.

The only promo gc deal I see for gaming right now is the X1 S 500 GB BF 1 Bundle + GOW + controller for $390 + $50 gc. Maybe it'll still be around when and if they do the free game with console promo.
Forgot to answer this earlier, but I actually didn't get a $3 GC for Mafia 3 but did get a $25 one. I ordered it on the last night of the promo if that means anything. Usually its the opposite, I get the $3 but not the $25.

I was really liking the changes made too, using 2 GCs on a browser, and $25 with no hassles. It'll suck if they stop this whole thing now.

Amazing game too btw, the first open world game that has immersed and impressed me since GTA V.

Forgot to answer this earlier, but I actually didn't get a $3 GC for Mafia 3 but did get a $25 one. I ordered it on the last night of the promo if that means anything. Usually its the opposite, I get the $3 but not the $25.

I was really liking the changes made too, using 2 GCs on a browser, and $25 with no hassles. It'll suck if they stop this whole thing now.

Amazing game too btw, the first open world game that has immersed and impressed me since GTA V.
Looks like it was double GCs for me, I just got another double Advantage GCs which must be for Tomb Raider (20 days post shipping)....but never got the $15 GC for Tomb Raider.

For everyone that gets double Advantage rewards, I recommend spending them ASAP as the last time I got it earlier in the year they invalidated one of them at some point.

Mafia 3 was probably cool, I enjoyed it as well....except for the lighting, ugh, so bad, but that seems like something they can patch fix.

Don't forget you can use up to three at one time and you can buy Xbox Live $5 credit so they aren't a total waste for those $1 and $3 certs...

Looks like it was double GCs for me, I just got another double Advantage GCs which must be for Tomb Raider (20 days post shipping)....but never got the $15 GC for Tomb Raider.

For everyone that gets double Advantage rewards, I recommend spending them ASAP as the last time I got it earlier in the year they invalidated one of them at some point.

Mafia 3 was probably cool, I enjoyed it as well....except for the lighting, ugh, so bad, but that seems like something they can patch fix.
Actually, I just got my $3 for Mafia 3. Only one though. So it might be Tomb Raider or Mafia 3 for you at this point.

Yeah, I get the complaints about the lighting. I played on PS4, so I was noticing that it didn't look as amazing as the promotional videos showed, but I was guessing they ran it on PC or something. Some of it looks great though, the puddles and some of the grassy environments in the Bayou. But the cities and the sky needed a lot more polish. Very fun game though.

If you use a cashback service ebates is at 10% for dell right now, I just ordered my ps4 pro. Even tho I split the payment between gift cards and DFS, it said I would get the 39 gift card for using DFS, lol. I took a screenshot just in case, but 39 from DFS + 40 from ebates is a nice little bonus.

Ended - X1 S 500 GB BF 1 Bundle + GOW + controller for $390 + $50 gc

replaced with BF AD:

$250!

...sadly that's the only PS/Xbox/Nintendo deal.

I'm beginning to think Dell is purposefully messing with us...

$25

BF 1 

Madden 17

Fifa 17

The Last Guardian

NBA 2K17

CoD:IW

GoW4

Dead Rising 4

Forza Horizon 3

I'm beginning to think Dell is purposefully messing with us...

$25

BF 1

Madden 17

Fifa 17

The Last Guardian

NBA 2K17

CoD:IW

GoW4

Dead Rising 4

Forza Horizon 3
I literally just bought from the Target B2G1 and now they have this...? Is it updated on the site? Would love to see if Watch Dogs 2 got it this time.

Nvm, the site is absolute dog shit. Turns out they aren't even selling the game...

If you use a cashback service ebates is at 10% for dell right now, I just ordered my ps4 pro. Even tho I split the payment between gift cards and DFS, it said I would get the 39 gift card for using DFS, lol. I took a screenshot just in case, but 39 from DFS + 40 from ebates is a nice little bonus.
I would have probably did that but it is now back down to 2%.

I literally just bought from the Target B2G1 and now they have this...? Is it updated on the site? Would love to see if Watch Dogs 2 got it this time.

Nvm, the site is absolute dog shit. Turns out they aren't even selling the game...
Yeah, it's updated on the site. I thought updates were on Tuesday, but I guess Thursday as well. They did fix it to were you see the GC in your cart if you add the item via browsing titles.

I don't think they ever had Watch Dogs 2 on their site. I did notice some titles are missing like Dishonored 2 (reg edition) which is kinda odd.

If anyone pre-ordered the reg edition of Dishonored 2, let us know if you get it. I'm curious if them removing it from the website affects previous orders.

$25 GC

Skyrim SE

Buy Xbox console get a free game ($59.99 or less)

The website is even more messed up than usual right now, if you can believe it.

If you tweet #AmexDell for the $100 back on $300 and combine with the usual stuff, that's like $10/game after discount/GCs/CB...or just get a PS4pro or the BF deals.

Dishonored 2 got tagged again...but they seem to be unavailable on the website right now.

Maybe the website needs to fully update.

Dishonored 2 now working

If you were thinking about the XBOX deal for BF...you might want to consider buying it now if you're worried about limited availability. It's a lot more money upfront, but you get a lot of it back in current promos that probably won't exist during BF.

+$140

in exchange for...

$60 game

$25 GC (if your free game has it: CoD, BF1, D2, etc)

$50 GC

= $135 in promos          

Or I guess you could probably boil it down to paying $80 for a $50 GC to avoid BF. That doesn't sound that great though....plus a little worse off if the free game is discounted during BF.

so will dell have ps4 video games on blackfriday at a discounted prices? I have many Dell GC's that I would like to use. Their blackfriday ad so far seems to include only consoles :(

so will dell have ps4 video games on blackfriday at a discounted prices? I have many Dell GC's that I would like to use. Their blackfriday ad so far seems to include only consoles :(
I'm on the same boat. Thinking of just pricematching then trading them at other stores for credit. Dell really doesn't have anything I want.

Pokemon is a good mover! Price match, I've done this all year
Now there's an idea.

In previous years they have had games at MSRP with gift cards and also some somewhat decently priced sale items. The sale items would never compete with other BF sales, but might be good enough to justify using up your gift cards. Also, I have been able to price match BF pricing to other stores/sites with Dell in the past, but they have tightened up price matching lately, so this remains to be seen...

In previous years they have had games at MSRP with gift cards and also some somewhat decently priced sale items. The sale items would never compete with other BF sales, but might be good enough to justify using up your gift cards. Also, I have been able to price match BF pricing to other stores/sites with Dell in the past, but they have tightened up price matching lately, so this remains to be seen...
So let's say you want to price match, do you call/chat with them before you do the payment, or is it better to use dell gift card and they will refund me back?

So let's say you want to price match, do you call/chat with them before you do the payment, or is it better to use dell gift card and they will refund me back?
Yes, call or chat for an adjustment. I've never done it after the purchase, so I'm not sure if that would even work.

Titanfall on ps4 is a good way to use a gift card right now, price match to Walmart or Amazon. Better than when they paired it with the $25 gift card. I used two small $3-6 Dell advantage gift cards and $20 from a big one. You can keep it or flip it Asap

I get the feeling it's just one Dell employee who is in charge of these promos. S/he just casually adds promos and removes them. It's almost like you can see it in real time as the list comes and goes, and they forgot to check/uncheck the promos but catch them a few days later.

I think this one person is probably why there's these really odd MSRP bundles, like console+Skyrim.

I'm really missing that one sweet spot when the deals first vanished recently and came back with all the old $15 GCs being replaced with $25s. I should have ordered everything back then. *sigh*

about to file dispute with my credit card..   world of FF case was crack was told they take  15 off and send me a gift card

still never got it    or the 15 one for buying it  

Does anyone have screenshots of Uncharted 4 and Mafia 3 $25 preorder promos? My last few egift cards came without issue, so I stopped taking screenshots.  :wall: I really should have known better than to trust dell's one-man promo department. 

Titanfall on ps4 is a good way to use a gift card right now, price match to Walmart or Amazon. Better than when they paired it with the $25 gift card. I used two small $3-6 Dell advantage gift cards and $20 from a big one. You can keep it or flip it Asap
Great idea. I just did this for the PS4 and Xbox One versions. I plan to flip both. Worst case scenario I just convert Dell credit to cash or GS credit.

Does anyone have screenshots of Uncharted 4 and Mafia 3 $25 preorder promos? My last few egift cards came without issue, so I stopped taking screenshots. :wall: I really should have known better than to trust dell's one-man promo department.
Wow, you are lucky, I happen to just have those.

OMOhtsx.png

A5pMvZK.png

I hope they help, I think I have a picture of them in the cart as well, so tell me if you need more. I also have the Overwatch one if anyone needs.

Bummer, I was hoping for some new deals today..but I don't see any. There's a $50 off X1S GOW console coming up on Sunday but no added bonuses.

Pretty quick turnaround this week, only ~24 hours between opening up the chat window and receiving my missing GC. I guess I'm lucky I've never had to prove that I'm missing a GC....even for games that really had volatile GC promos.

Are the screenshots needed b/c people order them when there's no offer and still want to get it? I have been curious whether or not you'd still get a GC (or be eligible) during those windows when the GC disappears. Did the promo really get turned off or is it just a listing error? 

I tried doing a PM to Amazon.com (game was shipped and sold by Amazon.com).

They refused to do the PM because "this item is sold by Prime."

I cannot wait to get out of the Dell Promo Card cycle.

I tried doing a PM to Amazon.com (game was shipped and sold by Amazon.com).

They refused to do the PM because "this item is sold by Prime."

I cannot wait to get out of the Dell Promo Card cycle.
I don't get it...their policy clearly states they don't PM the week before and after Thanksgiving. Why give you a lame excuse?

If they're not giving the BF excuse. I would try again with another rep.

Hopefully you don't get the rep I got one time that didn't even know what a pre-order was.
It's not worth it. It's like a $3 difference. This is my last cert and it doesn't expire until February, so I'll just wait. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Do they no longer offer this promotion? Haven't been around for a while. I locked in a $25 gift card to Gran Turismo a while back and was gonna switch to Horizon.

Pretty dead for awhile now, although they do update and add new items...but yeah, dead as far as the pre-order GCs go.

It's a real shame, because they really turned it around lately. They fixed the GC problems, started using better packaging, no problems with shipping delayed games, etc.

Getting stuck with 2-day shipping for late week releases still sucks though. I should be getting Gravity Rush 2 today.

I think some of the rolling died though. They redid their membership rewards so you don't getting the extra 5% GC if you paid with promo GCs. I think it affects new orders but not old orders.

Yep, I've basically been burning the last of my gift cards on Xbox credit since I've been waiting until the last minute hoping new deals will pop up that never do.  I'm sure they'll do it again eventually, but i'm kind of glad they don't since I need to get away from them and their inconsistency with their deals.  It's was pretty good while it lasted.

Dell will price match some major places like Amazon and Best Buy, so that might be another way to use up credit, too.

Every game I got from this stupid place had a broken case. Do they step on them after they put them in a bubble mailer? Also ordered a TV from them and of course the screen was cracked. As soon as I burn through my credit and rewards which they now pretty much killed, I can safely say I will never order from them again unless the discount is obscene.

bread's done
Back