Dell Promo Deals (now Wiki)

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Promo Deals Page:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals

Deals Currently Active (use promo link above to see all listings):

NOTE THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO MANUALLY SEARCH FOR SOME TITLES

$25 Gift Card with free shipping:

FIFA 17

NHL 17

Final Fantasy XV

Battlefield 1

Kingdom Hearts III

Forza Horizon 3

Dead Rising 4

Halo Wars 2

Madden NFL 17

Gears of War 4

Skylanders Imaginators

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Dishonored 2

Gran Turismo Sport

Days Gone

Death Stranding

Detroit: Become Human

God of War PS4

Prey

Spiderman PS4

Injustice 2

NBA 2k17 

Horizon Zero Dawn 

The Last Guardian

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8

$15 Gift Card with free shipping:

F1 2016

PES 2017

Dragon Quest Builders

MGS V Definitive

Ride 2

Agents of Mayhem

Recore

Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

World of Warcraft Legion

XCOM 2

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls

Skyrim Special Edition

Batman: Return to Arkham

Gravity Rush 2

Nier Automata

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Star Ocean

World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

World of Final Fantasy (PS4)

Hitman

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

$10 Gift Card with free shipping:

None currently

Gift Card Notes:  Please remember that eGift cards take about 20 days to be issued after the item ships and usually expire within about 90 days of issuance.  You should wait AT LEAST 20 days from the ship date before contacting Dell for missing cards.  Also, keep in mind that you may receive smaller gift cards (usually 5% of your order total) for the Dell Advantage Rewards program which is in addition to their advertised $15 or $25 gift cards.  Don't assume Dell is not giving you the full gift card amount simply because you receive a Dell Advantage Rewards gift card.  These are issued earlier than the promo gift cards.

Screenshots of website showing gift card amounts, etc. (provided in case you are having trouble receiving gift cards):

Yoshi's Wooly World

http://s16.postimg.o...l/yoshidell.jpg

Zelda Tri-force Heroes

http://s24.postimg.o.../zeldadell2.jpg

Dishonored: DE

http://imgur.com/Ygd6yus

WWE 2K16

http://i.imgur.com/Znzb410.png

CoD BO3

http://i.imgur.com/nyk3KLS.png

Fallout 4

http://i.imgur.com/KYPBKap.png

Shipping: Shipping is usually release date or the day after, but Dell can be hit or miss with shipping speed, so be warned if that is important to you.  DON'T trust release date delivery even if advertised.  Expect to receive most items within 1-3 days after release date.

DEAD DEALS:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Phantom Pain shipped today.  I thought I wouldn't get it on release day.

Anyone know if Fallout will have multiplayer?  I haven't played any Fallouts.

Pre-ordered MGSV weeks ago. Had it all set with Next Day Shipping.

UPS says it will be here Friday.

*sigh*
You might try complaining to Dell since their advertising specifically says free next day shipping. Maybe they'll give you a little credit to compensate.

so i got my MGSV on ps4...

unfortunately it was badly damaged... it looks like someone drove over it with a car or something and original shipping packaging is torn from one side... looking into it i can see that the case is crushed from the top and the cover art is torn up all along the top part of the spine of the game box... there is still the remaining plastic wrap around the game box from what i can tell... i haven't checked the disc (leaving it packaged the way it arrived so dell/shipping company don't accuse me of causing the damage if the disc doesn't work)...

i called dell and asked them what to do - they said it's out of stock and a discontinued sku.. offered to send me the PS3 or 360 version as a replacement but obviously i mean, i paid for the ps4 version and i'd like to play it there, not to mention it was more expensive... not sure what to do - if anyone has suggestions let me know? could i potentially call konami and have them replace it if dell can't help? i called fedex to see if i could file a claim or something and they just gave me the run around saying it wasn't their problem...

dell said that everything is done through a third party and dell simply handles the transactions for them, so when the third party decides they don't want the item to appear on dell anymore, they just pull it and dell itself has no way to replace it other than trying to substitute the item or contacting the vendor... i'll find out on monday if anything can be done (very doubtful), but unfortunately it looks like no metal gear solid 5 for me this weekend :(

kinda worrisome... i recently pre-ordered mario maker, zelda, halo 5, animal crossing bundle, chibi robo, fallout 4, yoshi and ttk all from dell - i'm not as worried about most of the games, particularly since the 3ds games are cartridges... but i am worried about mario maker, since it comes in a fairly flimsy cardboard box that contains the idea/art book and if dell packages it in its traditional plastic sleeve, then i have little confidence that it's going to arrive in normal condition...

so i got myca on ps4...

unfortunately it was badly damaged... it looks like someone drove over it with a car or something and original shipping packaging is torn from one side... looking into it i can see that the case is crushed from the top and the cover art is torn up all along the top part of the spine of the game box... there is still the remaining plastic wrap around the game box from what i can tell... i haven't checked the disc (leaving it packaged the way it arrived so dell/shipping company don't accuse me of causing the damage if the disc doesn't work)...

i called dell and asked them what to do - they said it's out of stock and a discontinued sku.. offered to send me the PS3 or 360 version as a replacement but obviously i mean, i paid for the ps4 version and i'd like to play it there, not to mention it was more expensive... not sure what to do - if anyone has suggestions let me know? could i potentially call konami and have them replace it if dell can't help? i called fedex to see if i could file a claim or something and they just gave me the run around saying it wasn't their problem...

dell said that everything is done through a third party and dell simply handles the transactions for them, so when the third party decides they don't want the item to appear on dell anymore, they just pull it and dell itself has no way to replace it other than trying to substitute the item or contacting the vendor... i'll find out on monday if anything can be done (very doubtful), but unfortunately it looks like no metal gear solid 5 for me this weekend :(

kinda worrisome... i recently pre-ordered mario maker, zelda, halo 5, animal crossing bundle, chibi robo, fallout 4, yoshi and ttk all from dell - i'm not as worried about most of the games, particularly since the 3ds games are cartridges... but i am worried about mario maker, since it comes in a fairly flimsy cardboard box that contains the idea/art book and if dell packages it in its traditional plastic sleeve, then i have little confidence that it's going to arrive in normal condition...
If your unhappy with what the rep is offering you, call again and speak to a different one. They have to find a way to make you happy. From my experience, I've had reps tell me they aren't even customer service or its not their job, I've even had a so called manager argue with me to the point where I've hung up on them. I did call back and spoke to someone willing to help, I just stayed polite and made them aware of how unhappy I was. Most of the time dell will take the high road and find a way to make you happy even if it's with some more credit

so i got my MGSV on ps4...

Also my mgs5 came damaged, luckily it's one in reselling but it blew my mind because I had 3 come, each had a different package, my ps3 one was in a box? But I heard my fedex lady drop my ps4 one outside before delivering it

rinse and repeat with another 25 dollar gift card game.
I am not very familiar with Dell (MGS V was my first purchase from them); do they ever sell games at a discount, sans gift card? There's nothing I'm interested in after Fallout 4, so I'd want to try and break the gift card cycle after that.

Lol taking a shower and I got the idea of how the xbox one comes with a $100 gift card, but doesn't that purchase also get you some dell advantage rewards back? That would be an additional $20 making it $120 in dell credit all together? Someone please tell me that's right lol, bout to sell my Xbox for $300, buy this. Sell that for $350 and keep the credit. 

I am not very familiar with Dell (MGS V was my first purchase from them); do they ever sell games at a discount, sans gift card? There's nothing I'm interested in after Fallout 4, so I'd want to try and break the gift card cycle after that.
They price match.

Anyone get their $25 from MGSV yet?

I got $3 from being in the Dell Jolly Time Rewards Club or whatever it is, but no email about the $25 bonus.

I used to get the extra $3 rewards with my orders, but not recently.  I've also had to request the promised $15/$25 GC from Dell Customer Service the last 4 or 5 times I've done a GC promotion, since it never arrives, even after waiting nearly a month.

Nothing like Best Buy rewards which have always been consistent for me.

I got my $25 from MGS too. Gonna put it towards Fallout.
Same here... the question is: how the hell do you do it? I apply my giftcard, and it deducts $25 from my total. I add my credit card info and go to the next page, and the total jumps up to full MSRP. WTF Marc Maron!?

Same here... the question is: how the hell do you do it? I apply my giftcard, and it deducts $25 from my total. I add my credit card info and go to the next page, and the total jumps up to full MSRP. WTF Marc Maron!?
Yeah Dell is weird, fear not though. You will only be charged for the price with the GC (on the previous page). I used a $25 on Super Mario Maker and it did the same thing. It showed $60.59 but i was charged $38.xx when it shipped.

I got my gift card at the same time as others have reported.  My question is... is there any chance Dell adds Battlefront or another title sometime from now until November?  Fallout looks good, but not sure about it. 

I got my gift card at the same time as others have reported. My question is... is there any chance Dell adds Battlefront or another title sometime from now until November? Fallout looks good, but not sure about it.
They are adding games on an almost weekly basis now. I think there's a really good chance that Battlefront shows up on the list. Sadly, more games are only getting the 15 GC which makes their pre-order much less appealing - especially if you have Best Buy GCU.

Also when I add Halo to my cart it doesn't show any gift card at all...
Sometimes you have to click on the "Get Rewards" button at the top of the cart page. Their whole system is so screwy, but as long as you are a "member" with the free membership, you should get it whether it shows it in the cart or not.

Not really new, but noteworthy: Halo 5 was moved from the $15 gift card section to the $25 gift card section which confirms what you could see in the cart.

Dell has just updated there it seems. It looks like everything comes with an $25 gift card. Star Wars, Call of Duty 3. Tomb Raider.  In addition, they relisted a bunch of games with the $25 gift card ! Dishonored: Definitive Edition

Dell has just updated there it seems. It looks like everything comes with an $25 gift card. Star Wars, Call of Duty 3. Tomb Raider. In addition, they relisted a bunch of games with the $25 gift card ! Dishonored: Definitive Edition
Thanks for this. Quite a lot of changes today and some pretty great deals for those interested in the gift cards. There might be some really good price match opportunities with the existing titles. Dell price matches Amazon and a few other sites.

Note that some deals may be too good to be true such as Rare Replay with a $25 GC. Check the cart when checking out and you may also want to chat with customer service to confirm some items.

NBA 2K 16 is showing 2 gift cards in checkout 

spacer.gif

[SIZE=9pt]Dell Advantage Members Only: $15 Dell Promo eGift Card via email in 10-20 days[/SIZE]
Expires Friday, September 25, 2015  
View Details

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

[SIZE=9pt]Receive a $25 Dell PROMO eGift Card with this purchase sent via email in 10-20 days.[/SIZE]
Expires Thursday, October 01, 2015  

NBA 2K 16 is showing 2 gift cards in checkout

spacer.gif
Dell Advantage Members Only: $15 Dell Promo eGift Card via email in 10-20 days
View Details
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Receive a $25 Dell PROMO eGift Card with this purchase sent via email in 10-20 days.
Given Dell's track record, there is a decent chance you might actually get both since they are pretty disorganized. I certainly wouldn't plan on it, but you might be able to fight it later if you have a screenshot. I wouldn't advocate fighting too hard since it's clearly a mistake, but Dell is pretty fast and loose giving out gift cards when asked.

Animal crossing  FREE?

got it for 42 bucks shipped with next day shipping  free 

spacer.gif
Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer - 3DS - Available Sept 25, 2015
Product Details Move Item to My Wish List Remove Item 
    [SIZE=9pt]Pre Order[/SIZE] 

spacer.gif
Update Total
spacer.gif
$39.99
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
[SIZE=9pt]Dell Advantage Members Only: $15 Dell Promo eGift Card via email in 10-20 days[/SIZE]
View Details  
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
[SIZE=9pt]Receive a $25 Dell PROMO eGift Card with this purchase sent via email in 10-20 days.[/SIZE]
View Details

I actually didn't pick up NBA 2K 16

but i ended up getting Zelda 3ds with both gift cards showing

View Details   
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Dang! For a $30 game? Just when I thought I was out...

Edit: I'm seeing that some of these gift cards people are quoting say "Expires Thursday, October 01, 2015," which is before some of these games even get shipped. I wouldn't put it past Dell to send expired gift cards to us, but what's up with that?

Edit edit: I also still have $8-9 in leftover Dell gift card that I'd love to trade to someone!

Dang! For a $30 game? Just when I thought I was out...

Edit: I'm seeing that some of these gift cards people are quoting say "Expires Thursday, October 01, 2015," which is before some of these games even get shipped. I wouldn't put it past Dell to send expired gift cards to us, but what's up with that?

Edit edit: I also still have $8-9 in leftover Dell gift card that I'd love to trade to someone!
The expiration date is referencing the end of the offer for the promo card with purchase. It is usually listed as the same day as the release date for pre-orders. The GC you actually receive will be valid for approximately 90 days.

I actually didn't pick up NBA 2K 16

but i ended up getting Zelda 3ds with both gift cards showing

View Details
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
only see one on the zelda game dont see the 15

I have Chibi-Robo and Triforce Heroes both in my cart, each with the two GCs showing, but the $15 ones only appeared after I added the Dell Advantage Rewards item to the cart (I thought I was a member, but I guess not).

happen to have the link to the page
I have Chibi-Robo and Triforce Heroes both in my cart, each with the two GCs showing, but the $15 ones only appeared after I added the Dell Advantage Rewards item to the cart (I thought I was a member, but I guess not).
Like Vig said, you may have to login before seeing it. I used the link in the Op, logged into my Dell advantage login and then checked out.

Placed an order for Zelda but order status doesn't show the gift card. Was I suppose to screenshot the confirmation page?
You will probably get it; but, i'd go back and screenshot if I can. You will probably end up having to call the CS for your GC. Generally speaking though, if you login to your dell a/c before check out, the GC does show up in the cart, like so (exact text may vary on a case to case basis):

Receive a $25 Dell PROMO eGift Card with this purchase sent via email in 10-20 days.

bread's done
Back