Dell Promo Deals (now Wiki)

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Promo Deals Page:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals

Deals Currently Active (use promo link above to see all listings):

NOTE THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO MANUALLY SEARCH FOR SOME TITLES

$25 Gift Card with free shipping:

FIFA 17

NHL 17

Final Fantasy XV

Battlefield 1

Kingdom Hearts III

Forza Horizon 3

Dead Rising 4

Halo Wars 2

Madden NFL 17

Gears of War 4

Skylanders Imaginators

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Dishonored 2

Gran Turismo Sport

Days Gone

Death Stranding

Detroit: Become Human

God of War PS4

Prey

Spiderman PS4

Injustice 2

NBA 2k17 

Horizon Zero Dawn 

The Last Guardian

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8

$15 Gift Card with free shipping:

F1 2016

PES 2017

Dragon Quest Builders

MGS V Definitive

Ride 2

Agents of Mayhem

Recore

Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

World of Warcraft Legion

XCOM 2

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls

Skyrim Special Edition

Batman: Return to Arkham

Gravity Rush 2

Nier Automata

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Star Ocean

World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

World of Final Fantasy (PS4)

Hitman

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

$10 Gift Card with free shipping:

None currently

Gift Card Notes:  Please remember that eGift cards take about 20 days to be issued after the item ships and usually expire within about 90 days of issuance.  You should wait AT LEAST 20 days from the ship date before contacting Dell for missing cards.  Also, keep in mind that you may receive smaller gift cards (usually 5% of your order total) for the Dell Advantage Rewards program which is in addition to their advertised $15 or $25 gift cards.  Don't assume Dell is not giving you the full gift card amount simply because you receive a Dell Advantage Rewards gift card.  These are issued earlier than the promo gift cards.

Screenshots of website showing gift card amounts, etc. (provided in case you are having trouble receiving gift cards):

Yoshi's Wooly World

http://s16.postimg.o...l/yoshidell.jpg

Zelda Tri-force Heroes

http://s24.postimg.o.../zeldadell2.jpg

Dishonored: DE

http://imgur.com/Ygd6yus

WWE 2K16

http://i.imgur.com/Znzb410.png

CoD BO3

http://i.imgur.com/nyk3KLS.png

Fallout 4

http://i.imgur.com/KYPBKap.png

Shipping: Shipping is usually release date or the day after, but Dell can be hit or miss with shipping speed, so be warned if that is important to you.  DON'T trust release date delivery even if advertised.  Expect to receive most items within 1-3 days after release date.

DEAD DEALS:

Last edited by a moderator:
I placed two separate orders for Chibi-Robo, made sure the $40 in e-GCs were in the cart for each, and both printed and screencapped the carts showing the e-GCs. I might keep one copy or sell both, I'm not sure, but $80 in e-GCs isn't too shabby.

Thanks to those who pointed out the double GC promos showing in the cart.

In for one Chibi Robo. Did not see the offer for Triforce Heroes though...oh well. If the GC's end up coming through (I also screenshot the cart showing both) then I'll use it on another game or accessory this holiday. Thanks for the heads up!

Is it random games that show multiple gc? Or is there a way to get more than one to show up? Trying to order black ops 3 or battlefront, just seeing the regular $25 GC

Is it random games that show multiple gc? Or is there a way to get more than one to show up? Trying to order black ops 3 or battlefront, just seeing the regular $25 GC
The only ones that show duplicates are the ones that were previously on the $15 GC list. You can see the OP for items that used to be listed for $15 GC and try checking each of those. Basically, I think it should be any pre-order other than Halo 5, Fallout 4, BLOPS3, and Battlefront.

Before i put my order in, is there Free shipping? I get the option of Next day Shipping -$21.99. So is it free?

Thanks, got an order in, but the gift card is not appearing on my order status.
It usually doesn't; that's why you screencap/print out proof of the gift card promo(s) in your cart before placing the order, just in case you don't get the e-GC(s) automatically and you have something to show Dell's Customer Service via chat.

It usually doesn't; that's why you screencap/print out proof of the gift card promo(s) in your cart before placing the order, just in case you don't get the e-GC(s) automatically and you have something to show Dell's Customer Service via chat.
Thanks for the info. Took a screenshot just to be safe. First time buying from Dell, so I'm scared shitless. $25 giftcard for a $30 dollar game is just too good to be true.

Dell price matches. Witcher III is $40 on Amazon. I wonder if that would still get the gift card.
Yes, it should. Personally, I would call or chat to price match and then just ask them at the last minute as they are completing the checkout. If you chat, you'll have it in writing.

$25 giftcard for a $30 dollar game is just too good to be true.
They've had items that were actually cheaper than the gift card before, but this is the first time I've seen them do it for a pre-order. Usually it's accessories or older games that are free or almost free after GC value is factored in.

Thanks, ordered Zelda, screencapped the double GC offer. We'll see how that goes. Dell has always come through for me in the past, but I've never seen a glitch like this.

Darn I didn't realize that. I checked out on mobile so my default shipping was 2 days. Good to know to check next time.
Not that it makes a difference, but the default for me was also 2-day shipping and I only changed it because I noticed the Same-Day shipping was also $0.00.

did the   animal one and the zelda one that says  40 back each    paid with paypal so if  dont get the  gift cards can always dispute  who care if you get banned from  dell

got fallout 4 ordered 

wanted to do destiny taken king but not sure.  

wanted to do wwe and nba but also not sure how each will turn out

i want to get mad max but i have a feeling its gonna be in bargain bin very quickly 

the gift card $25+$15 is dead now?
No, showed a $25 + $15 eGC when I just made an order for Zelda TriForce Heroes. The one I made a few hours ago for Chibi Robo Zip Lash was also showing OK.

I think I'm good with two orders that break even or make money with the eGCs figured into the mix. Beyond that, I'd have to start spending money that isn't balanced out with an eGC equivalent. :D

EDIT: Tried to make a third order for any other game (Fallout Anthology, Civ V expansion, Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe) and it was only giving me a $25 eGC, not the $25 + $15 eGC.

So I need three copies of Zelda because you need three people to play, unless I'm wrong.
Do you get a gift card for each copy? Should I split the order?

I just bought one copy of Zelda and it said one $15 gift card and one $25 gift card. I made a new cart and it's offering it again. I'm weary to try again.

How quickly does Dell ship preorders? Debating nabbing WWE 2k16 and Fallout 4 but im pretty inpatient. Well, wwe I would have no problem waiting for, but Fallout 4 would be a different story haha

How quickly does Dell ship preorders? Debating nabbing WWE 2k16 and Fallout 4 but im pretty inpatient. Well, wwe I would have no problem waiting for, but Fallout 4 would be a different story haha
If you want it right away, Dell is not for you. They have been pretty good recently with getting stuff delivered next day or 2nd day after release, but their track record is spotty. You'll probably get it fairly quickly, but don't count on it if it's important to you.

Personally, I ordered two copies of Taken King recently in separate orders. One was delivered one day after release and the other copy was two days after release. Rare Replay was delivered two days after release. I've never had it take more than three days for pre-orders, but others have reported significant delays in the past. The biggest issue Dell seems to have is if a release date changes. Their whole system gets out of whack and they don't know how to handle it (at least in the past).

I didn't understand the Dell Advantage thingy at first, but I do now, and can see the extra gift cards.  Any way to cancel my order from last night and remake it?

How quickly does Dell ship preorders? Debating nabbing WWE 2k16 and Ffine t 4 but im pretty inpatient. Well, wwe I would have no problem waiting for, but Fallout 4 would be a different story haha
I AM the same way, very impatient. You could purchase a copy from gamestop and return the copy from dell. I did that fine with batman this year. Now the only thing that does for you is get you a copy release day. However I ordered 4 copies of mgs4 and they all had release day shipping

I figured out the Dell Advantage too.

1. Make an account

2. Sign up for dell advantage ( you see a link in your cart)

3. There should be a new item in your cart that says "Dell Advantage Rewards". Next to it will be the quantity.

4. Add games to your cart. I added zelda, chibi robo, and yoshi wooly world. I noticed animal crossing and WWE wasn't working anymore

5. Make sure in the cart, you see quantity for Dell Advantage Rewards is the same as the number of games you have. If not update quantity

6. You should see 2 gift cards per game in your cart. Save the page offline. I printed the order details.

That's a waste of available gift card slot on an order if you have a bigger eGC to use.
Agreed. I find that I can almost never use the advantage rewards because of this. It's really a dumb setup. They should do something like Best Buy and just issue them when you hit a certain level. At $2 or $3 they're almost worthless.

You can price match some 3ds games paired with those rewards and gift cards. I've done so before and avoided coming out of pocket. Though I avoided using them before, I've actually almost used all of mine already

Agreed. I find that I can almost never use the advantage rewards because of this. It's really a dumb setup. They should do something like Best Buy and just issue them when you hit a certain level. At $2 or $3 they're almost worthless.

You can price match some 3ds games paired with those rewards and gift cards. I've done so before and avoided coming out of pocket. Though I avoided using them before, I've actually almost used all of mine already
I usually find that my $3 rewards is just shy of the $4 balance left for my third form of payment.

Or just add automatically to the current order if you have any rewards in your account.

thinking of just cancel my order if they lie about the shipping dates i doubt  they will honor the gift cards.. Chat  we dont have the game and have no  idea if we are even going to get the game  (animal crossing) 

Just snagged Star Wars Battlefront for PC.

I intend to use the gift card for when Black Friday hits at Dell.

It will cover the taxes on an Xone.  :)

I hear there is going to be killer deal bundles for 299.99.

If that's true I'll be in for one.

think you can call and use more then one gift card at at ime
But that also neglects any possible cash back from cash back sites like Discover for example which can come out ahead of $2-$3, especially during Xmas shopping season where they are usually 10% back from Dell.

bread's done
Back